The great debate

The great debate

Left: The original, timeless classic
Right: The false imitation of a nigger

one spawned one of the most successful memes that lasted for years and it's still being used today
the other is a meme forced by americans

Kornheiser fucking sucks

Shannon is a meme but at least he's more entertaining than that kike

The one on the left is a shittyfag who just gets pushed here by like 3 autists trying to reinvent the dogshit permastale "cornwhyser" meme

This thread is literally everything that's wrong with current Sup Forums.
Holy shit. A TV personality pretending to be funny by saying shouting Skip in various ways and you make 20 threads. Are you children?

Fuck off homo.

>Thinking this is even up for debate

Literal child.
When confronted regarding his shitty meme, all he can resort to is petty insults.

It'd be fine if he was an actual sportsman, but you're literally jacking off over a TV personality, exactly like he wants you to. Lap it up.

skeeeup is old stale shit, we /BIG BALLER BRAND/ now

Korn is a staple but SKEEEUP needs to stay in his lane

>debating this

>Literal child.
>When confronted regarding his shitty meme, all he can resort to is petty insults.

Proving my point.
Grow up senpai.

>based why.jpg man
>against a loud nigra

>Grow up

>implying shannon sharpe didn't win three owls
wat

>It'd be fine if he was an actual sportsman
Literally a Hall of Fame tight end, retard.

Current. Current sportman, as in, actually doing shit on the field making the threads related to the playing of sports, rather than some guy on TV shouting Skip.

same af

never found the left funny, skieeuppp is pure kino

>when kek praises you with a triple double

lel

At first I didn't like Shannon much. I didn't give him a chance. I've seen way too many ex-players try to break into media when they really don't have much to their character besides insane athletic ability. I assumed Shannon was in the same mold but it turns out I was wrong. He's a nice foil to Skip and his insights into player relations during segments with Cris Carter are enjoyable. He's one of the few people who applied what made him great as an athlete to become great in media as well. Only he knows what it took but judging by the amount of failures of his peers, it can't have been easy.

left is for kids, right for men

This. SKEEEUPfags are not welcome anymore.

Exactly, both of these are NOT BIG BALLERS

>filthy yugoslavia
>welcomed
pick uno
and yet shannon is, he's getting a pair of Zo's from lavar

i hope murrican border patrol shoots you in your small beaner balls