HAVE NO FEARS WE GOT STORIES FOR YEARS

HAVE NO FEARS WE GOT STORIES FOR YEARS

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2616010/The-Simpsons-falls-time-low-ratings-plummet-shows-25th-season-3-4million-viewers.html
fame10.com/entertainment/11-richest-voice-actors-how-much-are-they-worth/?streamview=all
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ec1WaFrK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=vWgI2YAupCM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_Closed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_anime_series_by_episode_count
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who the fuck is watching it?

How long until alt-right frog appears in a couch gag?

>"strong as ever ratings".
Season 1: 13.4m
Season 4: 12.1m
Season 8: 8.6m
Season 12: 14.7m
Season 16: 9.6m
Season 21: 6.9m
Season 24: 6.3m
Season 27: 4.7m

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2616010/The-Simpsons-falls-time-low-ratings-plummet-shows-25th-season-3-4million-viewers.html

fame10.com/entertainment/11-richest-voice-actors-how-much-are-they-worth/?streamview=all

>Hank Azaria – Net Worth $70 Million
>Harry Shearer – Net Worth $65 Million
>Nancy Cartwright – Net Worth $60 Million
>Dan Castellaneta – Net Worth $60 Million
>Yeardley Smith – Net Worth $55 Million

Shit I just remembered I left the TV on Fox at my house I abandoned 20 years go.

>I don't understand television at all

That's the order i would prefer.

Its just like world of warcraft.

>ITS ALL JUST BACKGROUND NOISE AND NO ONE PAYS ATTENTION.

>Harry Shearer – Net Worth $65 Million
I just want more Spinal Tap

once Julie Kavner either loses her voice or dies will then their hand will be forced on the Marge becomes a robot plot

Why do work when you can just show up at the recording studio a few weeks a year and make millions?

GusmokeFags BTFO

I take it they have fun playing.
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ec1WaFrK8E

Those numbers are pretty consistent with other current shows. People just don't watch tv like they used to. At least not on an actual tv, that is.

Simpsons was a work of genius in its beginning and thorough it’s golden age. The writing was sublime.

However, The Simpsons is dead for many years now. It is unwatchable. It is a comatose patient whose plug should have been pulled out a long time ago. It probably still earns the owners a lot of money, so they will keep milking a cow who is already eaten by gangrene, but to anyone with even moderate taste The Simpsons is now a complete failure.

The situation is so sad that now The Simpsons has a larger number of trashy and mediocre episodes than of good material. Yet it’s first seasons were some of the best comedy ever produce, and the impact on the culture of humanity will last for a long time.

As for South Park, much of its impact was due to the shocking liberties and audacious use of several kinds of offensive and taboo material. The show was and is also very topic, relying very much on the current world affairs. The creators are very smart, no doubt about that, and they have a keen eye to notice patterns and current trends and to dive their inquisitive finger in the open wounds of society. But the show lacks the same humanity, warm understanding of life and family, of the everyday problems of all of us that was present in the golden age of The Simpsons.

Yet is irrelevant to talk about The Simpsons now. The show is dead and rotten. South Park at least keeps alive.

I should also note that, in their way, the Stewie-Brian and the Roger scenes in Family Guy and American Dad are sometime superior even to South Park, and certainly much better than the zombie that is the present day Simpsons.

>Yeardley Smith – Net Worth $55 Million
I can't think of a role less deserving.
>No Spinal Tap 2: Japan
It's far too late now.

>the longest running scripted tv show ever (669 episodes)

There are at least 5 scripted tv shows with more episodes in Germany alone

What did they mean by this??????

Irregular reminder: youtube.com/watch?v=vWgI2YAupCM

Doraemon has like 2000 episodes.

Nowhere outside of America counts in America, how have you not learned that in your however many years on earth?

>The show was and is also very topic, relying very much on the current world affairs
>was
This is factually not true.

Is it still making money? How?
Did they outsource scriptwriting, animation and voice acting in India?

>the simpsons is twice the age of the average 4chang user

> go visit your parents
> watch tv for first time in years
> it is the simpsons and family guy crossover episode

>I can't think of a role less deserving.
She's the only one that only voices one character right?

>tfw was up all night reading dead homer society.

Why doesn't Yeardley at least try and VO other characters?

Coronation Street has over 9000 episodes, not even memeing

soup operas like as the world turns or was it these are the days of our lives has like over 20k episodes

thanks for your insightful input. You forgot to point out that water is wet and the sky is blue

Me. It's gotten better the last few seasons

Don't think anything's hit 20K yet, Guiding Light is the highest I found on 18,262

Sup Forums stream when?

>that pic

JUST

You just don't get the levels of kino at play. It's an allegory for capitalism and for America. It was good as fuck for a while but now it's all gone to shit. This painful circus won't be over until all that is left is ashes.

How come they never use those stories?

Detective Conan has 832 episodes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_Closed

Alcoholics, the unemployable, angry loners....

Homer grew up in the 90's.

>Is it still making money? How?
There are literally zero competing shows in the timeslot other than handegg-carry.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEPUMP

It's not even the longest anime

Doraemon has like 1800 for its original series and the current one is at about 800 and Sazae-san is at 7466 episodes

>Homer grew up in the 90's.

Grandpa and Mr. Burns grew up in the 1960's

>Who the fuck is watching it?

Generation X normies who grew up with Simpsons and can't let it go.

Millenials who already grew up with Zombie Simpsons and didn't notice the dip in quality.

Just stop everyone

"record-breaking" is a meme buzzword that can be made to mean anything and this trashy desperate-for-clicks "news" "outlet" is not exactly above using it when it has little meaning when you think about it.

>until all that is left is ashes

>Grandpa Simpson is now a Vietnam vet instead of a WW2 vet

>there is going to be 20 seasons of zombie simpsons

>there are 3 times as many bad episodes of the simpsons as good episodes

Why do people still not claim this show isn't shit still?

The only place left you can hide your god is in the gaps of the unknown.

Grandparents and people too poor for cable or internet.

>skinner is now a gulf war vet

So what's getting cancelled first, this or Family Guy?

really?

That means Homer knocked up Marge got married in 2005...

I am; the last few seasons had a surprising amount of legitimately good episodes

Bush vs gore was the first election homer voted in.

Family Guy, definitely
as long as the Simpsons don't drop below 2 million, or an essential cast member dies, they have a free pass

Actually it'd be Clinton v. Dole assuming he didn't skip it. Assuming Homer is 39 that'd mean he'd be 18 in 1995.

That being said couple more seasons and you're right

>Bush vs gore was the first election homer voted in.

And his dad, HW Bush was the first president shown on the show. That's nuts.

The show will go on so long that Grandpa will be a veteran of the Syrian war.

I guarantee there are American soap operas with more episodes. They must be excluded, despite being "scripted television."

>that poor guy will never be free from his kid curse
Feels bad man

There's a fuckload of Anime that are still far above The Simpsons

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_anime_series_by_episode_count

That show is fucking great

Probably foreigners

Background noise

Underrated comment