youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ooohh ching chong ling long ting tong oooohhh

At least its not a nigger

ask him where he got her, and how much it cost

Kick him out of the house

Its going to be a nubian godess or nothing

as long as hes not bringing home a shitskin im kosher with it

Like a normal goddamn parent. Introduce myself.
Depending on age, tell them to keep the door open. (My parents forgot to tell me that lol)

youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow

Ask her if she'll love him long time

>High fives all around
>Beg for nudes
>Drug her and put my pee pee in her bum bum

Order Number 26 with sweet-sour

Immediately go upstairs to activate the hidden bathroom cam and hope she goes for a piss

Try to be a good dad with dad jokes everywhere!

Immediately get onto my solicitor/lawyer and change the ownership of any major assets in my sons name to mine, so that gold digger cant touch anything.

> be me, have normal white gfs
> Try Thai for a change
> She's good looking for an Asian
> Nice enough, acts totally different
> No drugs, doesn't swear, always polite to parents
> one day mum says, user, do you think you might settle down with Miss chingchangchong? Is she the one?
> Nah mum, no chance
> Oh noes! But why? Your dad and I loves her Berry much.
> Why? Because when I get married I'll want kids. And I want my kids to look like me.
> *crickets*
> Zomg user, what am I hearing? Have I raised a racist? I don't even? I would love to have little Asian grandchildren.
> Too bad. I'm not having kids to be your fashion accessories
> I can't believe my own son sees people this way
> Look mum, I don't wanna be the white guy picking my kid up from soccer, and having to convince the coach the little Asian guy is mine. That's embarrassing.
> user I'm really disappointed to hear this from you, it's almost bordering on hatespeech
> Oh ffs, it's non negotiable
> See dad shaking his head, he gives me a nod and hides back behind his book thinking 'shut it lady, the boys made the right decision'

The joys of having a constantly virtue signalling liberal mum

Lol you sound like a faggot

> Has gf
> Wants kids
> Sounds like a faggot

You wot m8?

yeah i bet you kiss her too you fag

I hit on her when he's out of the room.

when son is out of the room i ask her for the number of her sister.

Beat the shit out of him. If it ain't white it ain't right like my grandpa says.

Same af

>kosher
:^)

>This
End thread,

thats a ladyboy son i met him in bangcock

This seriously sounds more like something a woman would say than a man.

Shes right you know

>advocating white genocide
I wonder who could be behind this post.

>doesnt want kids
Sounds like a soyboy

Samefaggin this hard

No way. Women love mixed race children. Wouldn't be surprised if my sister married a guy from Zambia or some other shithole country.
She's an idiot. I respect my mum but she doesn't have a say in my love life. That's fucked up.

ask her to make me an iphone

Pretty much this.

>she doesn't have a say in my love life
That's going to cost you some serious goodboy points. I don't think you're getting chicken tendies for a while.

White women are overrated and spoiled. Once you separate you will find this sad truth out.

Weak, lol. Asians are smart. You wouldn't need to pick him up from practice, bcus who gives a shit about sports.. just wait until he makes you a fortune...

Problem is thai tho... thats no good. Theyre mostly stupid

Kek
Yeah I'll give you that. there's some truth to that statement

Hahaha definitely hit on her, pass it off as being old and from a different generation. Wink and smile with some wayyy out of place forward comments/remarks about her, fucking, them fucking. Then go lightup 420blazeitfgts

thank fuck i have a son

means i got laid at least once

Agreed

Are black people with IQs above 110 still considered niggers? (and yes the percentage of black people with 110 IQ is much less than the percentage of whites with the same IQ).

"I'm proud of you, son."

Sweet cringing jesus she dodged a bullet

Bringing home my Asian girlfriend for the first time this weekend, as a matter of fact. I know for a fact they're going to love her.

Ecstatic. I spent several years working along the Pacific Rim, and have a sweet spot for asian grils, so imma happy about dis turn of events. Also, happy son is not faggo, and did not bring home a trap, nigger, or mooslim ho. Also ask, son-you haz job yet?. You guise not stayin' long, right? You not gonna move in without payin rent, ya know.

Diz you're a spoiled faggot crybaby shit rapper and you should stop spamming this shit and kill yourself and do the scene a favor. Nobody likes you.

Asian is the lowest level of parents hate. It goes

Asian
Latino
Black
Arab

>Do a 360
>Walk away

That doesn't make sense.
Learn to math.