What happened to California? Why is it so violent and crazy these days? Is it the heat??

What happened to California? Why is it so violent and crazy these days? Is it the heat??

It imported violent people.

>Mexicans

I heard they also have a lot of philippino's too, could be that.

Funny. The dark green counties are the nicest in the state. I wonder why that is?

>3rd world savages raping, killing, and stealing
>Expecting anything less

That's like going swimming in a pool full of crocodiles and not expecting to get fucked up. But hey, more Beaners means more votes for dems.

>filipinos

theres 3 people that live there and 2 of them grow weed

its called "The Browning of America"

Californian here. Jewwood and an insane love of leftest politics took this state down a dark path long before the mass Mexican immigration.

It's Mexicans and lib values taught in public schools

You have a 50% minority coalition in CA that have been taught they were oppressed their whole lives. It's a powder keg and trump is the fuse. Tbqh I hope the chimp outs will reach fever pitch as it will shed light on the destructive nature of liberalism

If it wasn't for the fucking beaners San Diego county would be master race.

the indians know all about that

this is why we need common core
why is trump against it

all the strict gun laws make right wingers mad so they go on rampages against innocent minorities.

Don't know statistics of their population here but in my personal experience they're the most violent and meat-head like people ever. They have the absolute worse qualities of Hispanic machoness and Asian insecurity so they feel like they to prove to everybody they'd ought not to be fucked with. Every Filipino i've met was unpleasant and I fucking hate them. Give me Chinese over them any day

Pretty much everywhere that isn't LA or SF is good

LA and SF are just infested with idiots and illegals

Sadly if history is anything to go by, getting destroyed by quakes just makes them come back worse

Because common core will very easily be usurped by the Jewish elite and they will teach the same CA nonsense. This is why Jews love centralization of power. It's so they can corrupt it.

Philippino employees will steal from their job. Fact

I fucking hate the coastal people with every fiber of my being.

Sacramento here.
Got some new neighbors on both sides last week.
Niggers on the left and chinks on the right.
Got some Mexicans and Indians across the street too.
I'm living in a beautiful, motherfucking multicultural paradise.

>these days

Liberalism

these decades

What's the rationale behind the color coding?

>there will never be a republican california again

>San Mateo
How the fuck did that happen? Aren't they overrun with beaners and faggot College cucks on daddy's money in Silicon Valley?

>Why is it so violent and crazy these days?

Niggers, Mexicans, welfare queens

no you live around poor people, spoiler alert, you're poor also. if you weren't you'd be living in granite bay or el dorado hills. and if you had to live in the city you'd be in land park.

Sounds about right

I live in uptown Sac, you ass.
Minorities climbing the social ladder and moving into traditionally White neighborhoods thanks to King Nigger

State of Jefferson

light green is good too

its the beaners, not neccesarily the illegals but the ones you saw at the trump rally yesterday. Wannabe Cholos who attack random people on the street