Clap clap clap clap clap

clap clap clap clap clap

Keep making us laugh, Amerilards! Pls don't stop, this era is worth living out of the boredom only because of your retardness.

Blablabla ban guns
> Blablabla amendment
blablabla Queen of England
> Blablabla meh Freedom

OOOOOOOOOOO SAYYY CAAAN YOUUU SEEEEEEEEEEEE
BYYYYYYYYYYYY THE DAAAWN'S EEEARLYYY LIIIGHT

I'm disappointed at the low body count, you'd think with all those fat fucks targets would be easier to hit

Ok whats the point you're trying to make other than this kinda shit happens here in the U.S. and for the most part U.S. citizens can accept this?? Like seriously you have countries that are fucked in terms of how their criminal justice system works, where bad shit even worse than these terrible school shooting happens and you dont see the citizens of those countries screaming for gun reform, look at Mexico place is already a 3rd world country and yet you see no one bitching about that.

jews needed another "event" since they were running low on $

OP here, somebody pls dump amerilards, la luz estinguida and amerimutts, I lost my folder

World War 3?? Set of a nuke in a U.S. city so we can defend Israel and its Zionist scumbags?? Oh how about staging coup using a rogue element of the U.S. government??

bless you user, keep dumping

The extinguished light and Amerimutts?? tf are you going on about??

>found the newfag

The U.S. has 320 million people. A mass shooting every now and then is not that big a deal.

>OC
that's all i got sorry, i thought i had some more stockpiled but i guess not

The way i see it is that we are the only ones doing something about population control

you did god work, np for the moment my thirst is quenched

what happend?

Thank God, the Americans still believe in fairytales like GAWD.

so weak

so retarded

implying
its what the retarded do

America is still the most powerful nation on Earth. :)

kek

Power is funny. Kek.

thinking you have power even though you don't is funny. kek.

The U.S. has the world's strongest military. It's been that way for over 70 years. Read a book, moron.

Not to get to triggered since this will be my only reply, our currency makes up around 70% of the world and is useable everywhere... We kind of do run the world

>being this pathetic

Bataclan. Cumbria. Munich. Paris. Et cetera. Plenty of foreign shootings to choose from.

The difference, faggot, is that I'm allowed to shoot back. You get to die screaming in your own piss, unarmed and helpless, because you're just a worthless peasant in the eyes of your betters. They would rather be sure you have ability to rebel than you also have the power to protect yourself and family.

And you stupid faggots BRAG about this.

That's a meaningless measure

all you have is niggers, dumb people, obesity and guns. also the US dollar does not "make up 70% of the world". btw, you're oh so awesome military does nothing but invade countries of which your government will get an economical gain from.

>does nothing but invade countries of which your government will get an economical gain from.

Like liberating France?

Go suck more cock, fag.

so weak

Those teeth look suspiciously British.

K

The world's strongest military wouldn't get ass-raped by rice farmers and goat fuckers. No, the difference is, in those countries, it's usually some "hate us 'cause they 'aint us" shitskin muslim.
You retards are so idiotic you shoot each-other.

>liberating France

try again

The actual difference faggot is that in murica it happens almost weekly

this retarded

Good, Bad, Fat..... we might be all those things but some I know for sure is we have accomplished more in the 200ish years since we have been on our own than the rest of you crooked toothed, shit skinned 3rd world hog humpers have. Not one country can compete with us. We might not be the toughest out there but we clearly intimidate the rest of the world because your all too chicken shit to usurp us. You just cry on Sup Forums on your shit tier technology. Don't be haters rest of world.

so weak