Anyone else nutted in another man's wife/gf

Anyone else nutted in another man's wife/gf

Story?

He was deployed, she was at the Applebee's bar and drunk. We went back to her place.

Fucked a milf, while her husband was working abroad. Also had swinger wifes

Even better when they bring a friend

Back in the 90's before I even knew what a cuckold is, I used to pick up a chick from her and her boyfriend's apt.
I'd go to the door, he'd make a hurt and defeated face and tell her I was there. She would come out, he'd give a twenty dollar bill or two and we'd go out, eat drink and fuck and I would drop her off several hours later.
I wonder if he ate my cum out of her...

Did a MMF threesome. Nutted in and all over dude's wife while he watched. Shit was cash.

nice. Pics of dude's wife?

Yup. Long story short, he teased me when I was skinny in Grade 8 and 9. I was pretty much the typical ugly duckling. Ran into him and his wife at a club, and her eyes lit up big time. Talked a few times on the phone after that, then we were at a club, but he was at home sleeping for his Sunday shift..... so I banged her hard. Took about 10 years, but it was worth it.

He probably has no idea. They are still married.

had sex with the town bicycle. she would send nudes out to so many people, me included. we had a game at parties where we could try and get her to fuck as many people as she could individually. i got stoned while at work and posted her nudes on here, and her faggot boyfriend found out. she's been mad at me ever since.

pic related. u nutted in her and she didn't even try to stop me.

Yes. I was having sex for a while with an admin at the office. She was married, always raw dogged her and came inside her twice.
In grad school a buddy's wife and I stayed out late partying after he left and we hooked up. She had great tits and was a screamer. She said very nice things about my dick and always let me cum inside her. We only ever fucked in my car. We were going to do a weekend away but got caught doing coke together in a bar bathroom and had to call it all off.
I miss her a ton

Yep. She dumped him and married me instead.

no pic related :P

She saw her husband kissing some girl at the party, so she got me to meet her down in the basement.

High school sweetheart. Drama, she has kids, 10 years later, shows up at my door. Cum deep inside, soak the sheets, cuddle for an hour, felt like we were in love again. I tried to make it happen again, she's not having it.

goofy cuck didn't know about it for a while

I’ve fucked a wife and her daughter.
>the stories and information posted...
Yeah, I get it. This is absolutely true.
>be super drunk one night
>blacked out
>woke up naked
>entire house smells like sex
>no memory of a girl coming over whatsoever
>day off, back to bar
>female bar manager rolls up to my seat
>bumps my hip flirtatious style
>her - how was last night?
>me - got way drunk
>noooo, I meant HOW was last night?
>it was you?!
>yup (Texasfag), you fucked the shit outta me

Next post will be daughter.

>This is absolutely true.
Nice try. You don't even seem to understand how alcohol works.

>be two years later
>never fucked mom again
>felt bad for it because that’s another man’s wife
>daughter and I are good friends
>she just turned 18
>be 32
>daughter decides she wants me
>mom agrees upon it
>fuck her all the time
>5 weeks later
>we both decide to be friends instead
younggirlsmaybefunbutannoying.png

So, that’s how I fucked a mother daughter. They both didn’t care that I had fucked them both. They even talked about it once in front of me.

goodtimesNB.mp4

i fuck whores often (2 or 3 times a week often)
this one whore and I had a little accident when the rubber broke.
I asked her if she needed to clean up (i keep some items for such things around, a cpl does of morning after will come in handy sometimes) she said no she wanted to get back home and surprise her husband.
>tfw

Women “on break” or recently separated are the easiest women to fuck. They want to make up for lost time and do things in bed they never did with thier husband.
And if the husband cheated on them, then it’s all spite/revenge sex. The married women I fucked where a combo of cheated on or separated.
The older milfs/cougars where better in bed in my opinion

I'm a casting agent for an advertising company. A lot of them have boyfriends.

Fucked a friends wife for a while before they got divorced. She was a freak.

started a new job and get sent to a training course. One of the girls there is a tall redhead who is giving me the eye the whole time. Once I get home I've got a Facebook request from her waiting.

I go out and am testing a big city nearby. I hit her up and ask if she wants to come out for some dinner to celebrate. We go out to the bar have a couple of drinks and are hitting it off. On the way out to the car I press her up against her door and go for it. She's into it but pushes me off a second later and tells me she has a boyfriend. I tell her that I don't care and that if she really did she wouldn't have come out.

A few nights later we go out to my favorite teriyaki place and after dinner we go to a parking lot and she sucks my cock. I'm a lot bigger than her boyfriend. They live together and I can tell this chick is crazy so I don't really want to bring her back to my place that night.

Her boyfriend works swings. As soon as he goes to work she smoke some weed and then drives over to my place. Anything that I tell her to do she instantly complies with. I ordered her down on her knees to suck me off while I'm playing video games I get every hole and make her scream for about an hour a day while her boyfriend is at work paying all the bills for her.

We were working together and so when we leave at the end of the day we'd go out different doors and then I'd meet up in the garage where she give me a ride home and then fuck me for a couple hours.

It was pretty hot but she was super crazy so I moved on.

Is there a black leather couch involved?

My brother got caught cheating on his wife, instead of going through divorce and all that he gave her a free pass to sleep with anyone. one time. she chose me

I remember 1 50yr milf,looked about 40, way hot. Pussy was the fucking tightest I've ever had, even in highschool no one else took the plate like she did. I gots a small dick too so imagine that. One of the best fucks I've had, came lots in her one night. Rode like a monster with how tight it was

Once. In college. I knew they were together, but I thought the guy was a twerp so whatever.

It's not black, but yes.

It's great, they audition by coming in for an interview and stripping to underwear so you get a great look. You narrow it down to the hottest two or three and give them a call back where you imply that fucking you will improve their odds.

Girls who are 18-21 but don't already have a portfolio go for it nine times out of ten because they know that they've got a very tight window to establish themselves. It's the best job in the world anons, literally dozens of 9s and 10s prancing about in their underwear and you get to fuck a half dozen a month on a big sales year.

knocked up my lesbian sister's wife

That's not the old definition of a cuckold and it's not the new one.

Three different girls, three different times. Two were sisters, one was just some drunk chick at a party. She mentioned her boyfriend while she was riding me and I nutted then and there.

Good times, college.

...yes it is

god your life is full of problems

Top kek. Sometimes I think about an old ex who told me we'd fuck even if we were married. But I wouldn't ruin what I have.

I fucked the daughter and then the mother. It pissed off the daughter ex. I win. No better revenge and feeling than that.

What a sad life. It's meaningless sex.

>She says she has boyfriend
>I say I don't care
It's almost like they're asking permission at that point, have experienced this too.

I fucked a little 4'10" cutie one time who had a long term BF. She was bored of him. It wasn't overly difficult. I guess my advice is don't take them for granted.

Not it isn't. The old definition of a cuckold is someone whose wife is cheating on them and they don't know it. This guy new it.

The new definition of a cuckold is a fetish and the guy knows but is aroused by it.

And before you go into technicalities by "definition" I mean the basic understanding of what the term means. Cuckold comes from shakespeare in terms of the old terms. The new way is just a dumbass fetish.

In college, guy was already graduated, working away, and his gf who was one of our group of friends just went for me one night. Very nice.

They are ugly people

I'm just answering OP's question. Maybe some day I'll look back on my days cumming balls deep in gorgeous women and regret it.I hope not.

I'm 55. Let me offer you some insight into whether you will regret having cum balls deep in gorgeous women. The long, in depth answer which explores all aspects of the psychology of fucking gorgeous women when you are a young man is: You won't regret it.

Ewwwwwwwww

Met a married woman online, she was 15 years older than me. Helped her trim a HUGE bush, fucked her brains out, gave it to her in the ass, filled her pussy, belly, and colon with DNA.
I stopped it with her when she got the exact same haircut that my mom had. It got weird.

That's what I thought, unless I get #metoo'd but that seems unlikely.

Serious advice though, look into jobs at casting agencies. Work is part time, pay isn't great, and you have to do your time in the shitty departments but you get a load of invites to classy parties and access to the finest pussy in your country.

He went out of town for work, left her at home with 2 kids.

She'd text me after the kids were in bed and I'd go over to her place and fuck her, every night for the week he was gone.

dad brought her home for my 18th birthday back in 1999

shouldn't post my wife's pics but can show her body on unsee if anyone interested

You ever try to give her another kid to look after?

Yes, Had a 3some with my buddy and his wife. nutted down her throat once and her pussy twice.

Hooked up with and nutted in her again. Not bad for 50-something

Ran a train on her while her and my friend “were on a break”

We didn't try to avoid it.

they hadn't been together for years, but apparently are still married but too cheap to file for divorce never nutted in her tho i played around

You have a cool dad. Moar?

Your dad's wife.

Yeah.
She's a stay at home and he pays the bills.
He never saw me as a threat until recently.
Every time he points out how important his work is and how bottom of the barrel my job is, I think about how his wife's face looks with my cock stuffed into it.
He treats everyone around him like shit.
He comes home from work, ignores the wife and kids to play a console or PC game, tantrums over any complication, generally acts like a douche and thinks it's funny.

Not gonna lie, I lose any semblance of guilt every time he opens his mouth to speak.
Now she isn't hiding how unhappy she is and he gets jealous if we catch up without him.

Pic related but damn if at least two thirds of it is because he can't help himself from being a cunt.

I fucked a guy's wife once. He was abroad. She was a broad.

i came home late to my wife and her friend sitting on our deck one night.
they were at the top and I took a seat on a bottom stair.
the friend was wearing a skirt and I had a clear view up it.
She caught me staring and gave me little smirk closing her legs.
I was embarrassed of course but whatever.
she went inside to get more wine and came back a few minutes later.
we kept talking and drinking then all off a sudden she's just staring at me. her eyebrows raise she's biting her lower lip. her legs open slowly. when she went inside she took her panties off. she gave me a clear view to her bald pussy.
my wife says i need to pick up the kid from his friends house. her friend says "hes had a few drinks is he ok to drive?" my wife leaves to get the kids.
can you be quick she says. We go inside and she turns around on the counter lifting her skirt.
We fuck hard for a few minutes just as her husband walks into the backyard looking for everyone. i come and she puts her panties back on before it globs out.