What's it like fucking a really fat girl? should I try it...

what's it like fucking a really fat girl? should I try it? I normally reject them but all the bbw threads here are making me curious.

If the girl has titties like this, then go for it. They're fun and aim to please. I had one experience where the girl tired-out pretty quickly and sweated like a fucking pig. Basically, the whole point of doing so is to grab get titfucked by bodacious balloon boobs.

Find one that suits you well, one you could consider pretty and see yourself fucking her.
And go for it without any hesitation
They literally crave for your dick as they could crave for a ham sandwich.

It really depends on the personality of the girl. There are two types of fat girl the first type is really self conscious about her weight does nothing in bed and doesn't even take her clothes off for sex. The second type is fun, easy to get in the sack and will do anything to please!

forgot pic, here's the last chubberfuck I was with

The trick is. You dont have to fuck them. Fat girls give amazing head for whatever reason. Ive only ever came from just head from a fat girl. Nutted down her throat without saying a word and she just took it and kept on sucking.

>This
Fucked a fat girl for 4 years. Tight as a tube of Smarties, always wet, always up for it.
Wouldn't take it up the ass though.

It's nice. When she's on top she really grinds down and dangles those amazing titties in your face, and doggy that ass is incomparable. On her back is fun too cuz man you can grab her anywhere and you've got a good handle lol ... and I love the jiggle rippling across her with every thrust, makes me feel like we're getting stuff done!

I've heard bad things about the smell. is it awful?

Never had that problem.

don't do it. you'll regret it

i'm confused

fuck whoever you want dude. its your life

Im dating a girl who while we were sperated put on like 100 lbs, went from 90 to like 200lbs and it honestly better in some ways if you have a HUGE cock like mine. you can pound as hard a you want and they just beg for more ;) also yeah she never sweats and smells great, ive dated skinny chicks who legt smelled like fish. Being in love makes a world of difference as well

this guy knows what up

I mean it's okay but they usually have shit personalities and will likely fill you with disgust and contempt as soon as your boner leaves

Never been with one that smelled bad... that's usually incel losers saying that trying to make themselves feel better that even fat girls reject them

make sure they shower first and for the love of god do not eat them out

I have always fucked only small thin girls until my current gf. She is bbw and i can tell its different for sure. The whole sex is more ''soft'' in all aspects and makes me feel cozy. Tho without some length with dick i could imagine it could give some problems but im sure there is positions to still reach max length with something like 18cm. Recommend to try atleast once and you will see if thats your thing. Also i have noticed that bigger girls seem to have way better personality than skinny girls. Dunno if thats just coincidence for bbws i know or some more common thing.

Had quite a few BBWs. Once you try one you don't go back. Maybe it's just me, but one of my exes was one and boom instant fetish.

Women are like cars, there are some built for speed and some built for comfort. You can't throw them around but they're so soft and when they ride you, you fucking feel it.

Go for it. Worst that can happen is you realise it's not for you.

My god dude, this is beyond accurate.