youtube.com/watch?v=faDs7K5elLs
youtube.com/watch?v=MNIWixTOy94
youtube.com/watch?v=0Aw5J0YGryU
snappytv.com/tc/2071983/1017585
twitter.com/Timcast/status/738561162980134913
twitter.com/marcusdipaola/status/738572899808743424
youtube.com/watch?v=YSdnTtA-R4I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If shit like last night keeps happening, this electoral map will. Michigan and Florida will be very tough to turn red though.

VA and WI will be red also, otherwise your map is nearly perfect. Maybe Trump can put a state like Oregon in play, the latest poll there he was up by 2 points. He could also win Nevada.

>If shit like last night keeps happening
Wait, what? What did I miss?

>Protip: You can't
Since it's only June 2016, and not after election day, you would be correct.

Why would Florida be hard? Romney, who was weak candidate, barely lost by 70k. I agree with you on Michigan though. Dubya won Florida 52-47 in 04.

Violence at a Trump rally. It's very smart of him to keep holding rallies there, he will convert many independents and old school liberals because of these protests.

youtube.com/watch?v=faDs7K5elLs
youtube.com/watch?v=MNIWixTOy94
youtube.com/watch?v=0Aw5J0YGryU
snappytv.com/tc/2071983/1017585
twitter.com/Timcast/status/738561162980134913
twitter.com/marcusdipaola/status/738572899808743424
youtube.com/watch?v=YSdnTtA-R4I

This. He only trails Clinton by 2 points in Florida. Though I will admit Michigan will be a tough sell, but I think he can pull it off

Just the riots over Trumps speeches. It's turned off so many moderate democrats.

The one thing that worries me is if Hillary can somehow distance herself from these violent rioters and STILL unite the party. I know it seems far-fetched, but that would be the nightmare scenario.

But the Democratic party is so fractured between the so called "moderates" Hillary, which would just be 8 more years of Obama's bullshit, and the shrieking, violent far-left.

I have a lot of hope though. I really do. I think your map is pretty on point. But PA, Florida, and Michigan will be hard to flip. PA less so, but the rest definitely.

He needs to promise Rubio something and it might work. Aside from that, everything is right. I'm from North Carolina and it will DEFINITELY be a red-state this year.

the minimum of what trump needs to do

map threads are shit regardless

lol this electoral map is a joke

there yet has to be a poll in Michigan showing Trump up and Pennsylvania won't be going blue any time soon since Pittsburgh & Philadephia are just too much of the population.

Latest poll in FL showed Trump behind 3 points.

This is a fantasy

Yeah, I don't even understand why Michigan and these Midwestern states in general still vote blue. They are still largely white.

The Miami-Dade area is ardently anti-Trump, even among Republicans. It's one of the strongholds of cuckservitism.

Michigan has like the only Muslim population in the entire country.

Now that I think about it, I misspoke. It wouldn't be AS hard as Michigan. But it will be a toss-up. It really depends on if establishment Republicans fall in line. Which I don't know of Jeb! fans will.

Just my two cents though.

He was tied in a recent PA poll.

Ah I see. Yea, these fuckers are just pushing more people to Trump's side. I live in Commiefornia and people are starting to agree with trump more and more now. If this continues, expect california to possibly be in play

If the spics keep chimping out Wisconsin and Maine will also go red. The Virginia voter id law just got up held. and the 200,000 criminals being allowed to vote are about to get overturned. Dems are in big trouble. Trump has more support than Obama did in 2008. If the chimpouts keep happening don't be surprised to see Minnesota flip. Dems are in big big trouble. They can't only cater to Beaners in California and NM. People have seen what two terms of Obama has done. Not even a shill. I wanted Rubio to get the nomination. Ted Cruz wouldn't even get over 210. Trump is going to get to 300. The reason that people shill on here is because they're afraid of Trump. They'll post electoral maps of Arizona and Georgia blue. They can't bring him down at this point. Sorry that people aren't buying the PC shit anymore.

WHO /penn/ HERE?

>Jeb! fans
Why do you see these people as a force? Jeb got 5-6% when he was still in the primaries. If Jeb!'s supporters mattered, he would've won the nomination.

Also, why don't you think these people will fall in line? They do that every time, no matter the candidate...

Add Michigan,Wisconsin,Colorado,Iowa,NH. White people just aren't going to vote Clinton. Obama fucked up.

Really makes ya think man...

aggregate still shows her up by +5

>Michigan
>Iowa
>Wisconsin
>red

LOL

WI & IA both went for Cruz, that really says something about how much they hate Trump

>Le Pennsylvania can't go red meme. Lad, Trump's main appeal is Blue collar, below college educated voters, which contrary to what the media says, make up a huge chunk of America. Mainly the rust belt. Expect trump to flip at least one traditionally blue rust belt state.

Didn't mean to green text all of that meant to put a space after meme

They're shitting there pants right now. PA,Michigan,Iowa,Wisconsin are mostly white voters. They aren't California or NY. They get pissed about Mexicans waving there flags in our country. We'll get the last laugh in the end though.

Trump doesn't even need to win Philly. He needs to win 30% of the Philly suburbs. And unlike and previous Republican candidates in the past few years, he is actually going to be campaign there.

>cruzers letting their states go blue
and no, nevertrump will be nil months before the election day

Bump

These. Despite what the media will parrot constantly, the latino/minority vote is greatly overhyped. States like Arizona and Texas with High Latinos are a non factor because they Are largely conservative Latinos. Sane with florida, its Cuban American there, not Mexicans
To put it in perspective, if Romney won just 2% more of the white vote, he would have beaten Obongo.

Yep. Don't be surprised if Trump gets over 300.

>Virginia
Quit being so generous to the Democrats.

Fucking cucked VA needs to split into north and south VA. All those felons and government workers can have the north.

VA is unfortunately trending more and more blue. Its very cucked
This guy gets it?

virginia is going red. Before Obama, the last time VA went blue was like the 60's

NoVA is going blue, but I don't think enough niggers will come out and vote

Shit didn't mean to put a question mark at the end there

No it's not. Loudon Co. has fucked the balance.

Doesn't matter. Our 2014 voter ID laws were upheld, and we didn't have a voter id law for the 2008 and 12 elections, and 200,000 felons are about to get overturned. Our criminal governor won't be able to still this election.

>200,000 felons are about to get overturned

Details please

Pls no, Virginia has been split enough already.

What it needs is a purge.

Our governor is friends with Hillary Clinton. He allowed 200,000 felons the right to vote. Because they will vote Dem. The case is in court right now, and it is likely to be overturned within the next month. On Top of that we have new voter id laws It's not going to be possible for Clinton to win here, the only reason Obama won us in 2012 was voter fraud. Not possible to win our state.

I know all that. I don't know the status of the case.

It will depend on whether the nigs turn out for Hilary. Anecdotally, the older ones know that she is scum.