Britfags, dont be hating on Murica freedom cuz you still salty we handed you yr ass 200 years ago...

Britfags, dont be hating on Murica freedom cuz you still salty we handed you yr ass 200 years ago. If the price of freedom is a few dead kids a year, small price to pay.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

President Trump is half British and appointed by the crown, dickhead

Good luck shooting more than one person with a musket.

No civil forfeiture over here, bro
Our capital gains 4x smaller than yours bro
We win wars against shit countries bro

We were fighting the French and the Spanish when you ungrateful colonials revolted don't be so proud of your independence

> Times America Has Been A British Colony: 1
> Times Britain Has Been An American Colony: 0

are you feeling outraged, chap?

Based user saying what I was about to.

Fucking colonials. Learn your own history, there's only 350 years of it

While you britfags are on a Murican site, no less. Wheres Elon Musk come to build a fucking rocket to send people to Mars? Murica britfags, and dont you forget it

>American ''''''"""eagle"""""

Couldn't we talk it out over a hot cup of covfefe?

A Murican site on our internet, faggot.

an American site on the British world wide web
and we're good enough not to charge your fat ass rent

In addition, tea and crumpets were the foundation of the greatest empire in the history of our planet. Tell me more about how great Trumpland is.
Whats the difference between the USA and a pot of yogurt? If you leave the yoggy for a few hundred years it will develop a culture

What's going on in this thread chaps? Is one of the ex colonies having a tantrum?

Britfags, none of you have got any balls! Monty python also the only good thing yr shit country ever exported, besides colonialism.

No balls, yet a few of us on a small island managed to conquer nearly an entire planet.

Yeah, all niggers

Also we invented computers in the first place WHILE decoding nazi orders and in so doing won WW2. We also gave you your language so shut up and be grateful

This always happens when an OP suddenly learns the USA literally lost a war against girls and farmers

Ok, the internet was cooked up where? Murica britfag

Triple double bluff b8

Literally writing in English

And written down in
[X] Based English
[ ] shitty grunts and shrieks

You literally cannot have a single thought without bending the knee to your elders and betters

what kind of stupid bird attacks parachutes?

Firstly we have the SAS which makes your navy seals look like huge vaginas. Secondly we were fighting wars long before your ancestors were even close to sperm.
You might have beaten us once when we were fighting thousands of miles from home but didnt the viatnamese do the same to the US?
Stupidity seems to spread like an STD over there so go ahead and close your borders but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHUT UP. The rest of the world is tired of hearing the same old shit.

>Be American
>Win your independence
>Your destiny is to take over the North American continent
>Invade British territory
>Fail and have the Whitehorse burnt to the ground
>To this day the biggest country in the Americans is a British loyalist state

B-b-but we kicked your ass 200 years ago

You mad, britfag?

Hey, Canada's a bro. Declare war on the US and see who they side with.

Dude, Murica could take out the Canadians with a few Marine units. Get real lol

You mad, britfag?

Mmmh... Parachutes.. Yum yum

Yeah and you muricans can't even do that.

Can't argue with that.

The sheer joy some yanks take in their stupidity is just staggering :)

We're #1 for a reason

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

And how many trillions of dollars debt is the US in? The Chinese literally own the USA.

No fag you just havent heard the truth before. Now keep buying more guns til theres none of you left

Sure guy, U.S. is unable to win a war since 1945 (and they won thanks to Russians and foreign scientists who worked on the atomic bomb) if the plan to invade an island like Cuba had failed how do you think it would work with Canada (considering also that most of the U.S. Army are now made of low-class and low-I.Q. afro-americans and latinos?)

Let's be real here. They aren't pressing us to pay them back because if the US economy goes down, the world economy will go down with it.

Tyrone would put his big black dick up yr wifes ass, britfag

Only way to prevent this in America is to let Teachers carry firearms.

Fuck liberals. You will NEVER take guns away from anyone in the US, so you are left with the only other answer which is to let EVERYONE carry guns. The gym teacher killed at the entrance could have shot this little fucker.

The second thing we should do: School shooters get tortured to death on Live TV. Maybe the next little edgy cocksucker will think twice about it. Or an hero before he is caught.

Third: If you are a crazy fucker, and talk shit on social media, you get sent to a mental hospital - no "muh personal liberties" argument. Fuck You. You get tossed out of school for "disciplinary" reasons? You either go to a Mental Hospital, or join the fucking Marines, where the Drill Sergeant gets to kick your ass on a daily basis until you square your shit away.

There is a REASON this shit didn't happen in the 1930's. We did not tolerate fuckwads or pussies or autists.

Your value to the world is literally as consumers. You contribute the sum total of fuck all else. Stands to reason as the Chinese middle classes spend more and more you get less and less important. If India starts improving you are really sunk. It's ok, I'm sure Trump will fix it. Already looking forward to your next government shutdown while they raise the debt ceiling again ;)

I see Ive struck a nerve, britfag.

Times USA kept Germany from ass-fucking the Royals: 2

Suck our cock, Britfag.

>While you britfags are on a Murican site
owned by a nip

lol

Can we just abandon thread? This is an embarrassment to both us and the uk.

Yep, pretty much. You'd be speaking German right now if it wasnt for the great Murica

I like the British. Really. But you faggots ought to have guns just like us. You are going to need them when the shitskins decide to overthrow your country in favor of "sharia" law.

Shoot the cunts before they ruin your country like the mexicans and niggers have ours.

that would be Russia, though.

Hello, America?
>sup fag
It's your good pal, Britbong
>i already said sup fag
Well, good chap, it seems we have ourselves a nigger problem here, only it's sand niggers and nigger niggers.
>lol good luck
We would appreciate some suggestions, my good fellow.
>pic related

Dude, learn to read.

Its been fun trolling you britfags, Id like to visit someday for a spot of tea?

Whoa, bud. You sure got us.

I agree, fuck your american kids, no one cares tbh

I'm chill, just having a cuppa before bed. I like the fact you just tried to imply I was getting emotional rather than addressing the substance of my point but I suspect it rather went over your head. Never mind, you'll be fine sweetie

2 things
Freedom of Speech
Guns!

We win

Also we aren't being taken out by the scourge of Islam.

Freedom of religion is actually a more powerful clause now, good luck with sharia law yourselves, they're allowed guns in your country too and we all know they love to embarrass you with them in whichever country you chose to liberate ;)

Times Britain has needed American help in a war: 2
Times America has needed Britain for anything: 0

What happened in 1812 again? Oh yeah.

Not our problem if your dumbasses cant handle your own shit

Are you suggesting the cold war didnt end, mate?

Sure, if you count falling on your sword a strategy

Ww2 you primarily helped the other European countries. We had won the battle of Britain months before the usa joined the war. Sorry pal, scratch at least 1 off your tally straight away

Without u.s. Production of war goods alone, the military effort would be a no go.

You are welcome

Nola fag ici, nous avons fucked votre arses tres bon avec Andrew Jackson et Jean Laffite. vous avez voulu etre les batailles traditionnel. Nous avons dit "Nah fuck that, we're gonna get some pirates"

Tout la Bretagne - vous etes faggots.

Nous vous détestons. Tout de la Louisiane - nous vous détestons.

"The tide had already turned in our favour, mate! The RAF had already defeated the Luftwaffe in the Battle of Britain with no help from the US Air Force – although we did get help from some of your lads on the Eagle Squadrons who shamed your government by having nothing to do with neutrality. The Germans couldn’t get air superiority over Britain so they abandoned any attempt to invade. RAF bombers took the fight to the heart of Germany instead. Britain also had the world’s largest Navy at the time and, despite the deadly U-boat threat, was dominant in the Atlantic – we were the only barrier between you and immediate danger too. When the chips were really down in 1940, we saved our own ‘asses’ – and bought you time to save yours too."

Canada here

Et aussi, j'espère que votre enfants ruinent votre pays.

>Times USA kept Germany from ass-fucking the Royals: 2

Times USA joined in at the last moment and then claimed credit for what all the other countries did: 2.

(especially WW1. the "Great War", 1917-1918, where the USA lost more personnel to disease (63,114) than to combat (53,402). Its almost as if their involvement in that one was utterly negligible.)

Est-ce que vous détestez la "Grande" Bretagne aussi?

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?

lets be fair and balanced.

the US served an invaluable role in WW2, and they did have a significant impact in the pacific theatre.

However, they entered WW2 years after it started, in the western front, after the Nazi push had been beaten in the Battle of Britain. their overall impact on the european theatre was relatively minor, when compared to the impact that Russia had on the eastern front, and 3 of 5 landing beaches on d-day were not american. They contributed in North Africa but were not instrumental in the defeat of Rommel, but they were instrumental in the taking of Italy. The push to berlin was accelerated by US military forces, and cut the duration of the european theatre by a year, but they did not singlehandedly end the war. The bigger, unanswered question is how much of germany the Soviets would've taken without the Allies' addional strength and mobility on the western front thanks to the US.

After the fall of singapore, they were instrumental in the recapturing of the pacific. British, Dutch, and Anzac forces were able to hold ground and little more until the US finally joined in.

Unfortunately, for WW1, the impact there is so insignificant as to be laughable - Bulgaria had more combatants than the US.

>be europoor
>wake up
>go to make breakfast
>have to use spoon to spread butter cause butterknifes are illegal without a permit
>go sit down on couch
>turn on tv
>shit i forgot to pay tv license
>finish my toast
>get dressed
>go outside
>get splashed with acid
>drive to work
>muslim blows up office
>go to hospital
>wait 7 days for urgent care
>surgeon has to use spoon to make incision
>finally released 3 days later after 2 day long surgery
>only get tylenol cause painkillers are banned cause of junkies
>arrive home
>find my house blown up by muslims
>sit on my stoop
>muslim splashes acid on me
>BOY WHAT A WONDERFUL LIFE IN THE EUROPOOR

Canada has bailed US out of two wars now?

A solid and reasonable sounding argument. Rare.

However the point was "saved our asses" and that was the point I sought to refute. I was not suggesting that the US did not play an important role in the war overall. Of the d-day landings 2 beaches were taken by brits, 2 by Americans and 1 by the Canadians. The majority of the naval support and hardware was British however

why would anyone want a country full of muslims? you breathe because we let you.

Brits didn't lose a war to poor Vietnamese farmers. Though they did ruin half the world with their colonialism.

>Brits didn't lose a war to poor Vietnamese farmers
We willingly,due to GLOBAL political outcry, pulled out of vietnam.
Check the death rates, we clearly fucked them up

Intel from poland, germany mismanaging where to send resources at key events, one really brilliant fucker that your nation chemically castrated and your nation never apologized for until 60 years later and long dead

Germany had superior stee; the largest company in the world was krupp and their mainschpie was steell, us navy 2nd Ww had 2 fronts, air superiority wasnt a significant actor till late ww2.

Britains dominance globably was in decline roughly mid 1700's, it was clear ww1, it was blunt ww2

>small price to pay.
Note how the price other people dead, not himself.

Vas-y, cunt.

>ruin half the world
The half with the UK in it, coincidentally enough

>Check the death rates, we clearly fucked them up

And accomplished literally nothing of importance.

>be Amerifat
>wake up
>go to get breakfast
>have to duck as bullets rip through the wall from arguing neighbors
>go sit down on couch
>turn on tv
>shit, bullet through the wall, the TV is toast.
>finish my toast
>get dressed
>go outside
>get shot at by gangbangers
>drive to work
>white supremacist blows up office
>go to hospital
>sign away my life savings for life-saving surgery
>surgeon has to stop to take shelter from "active shooter" incident
>finally released 3 days later after 2 day long surgery
>cant afford painkillers, time for a little crystal meth instead
>arrive home
>find my house repossessed to pay for the hospital bill
>sit on my unlit porch
>get shot by police officer who thought I was black
>BOY WHAT A WONDERFUL LIFE IN 'MURRICA

Voyez:

We certainly shut down Dresen and Hiroshima nicely.

If you pussy as europoors shut the fuck up about it we would have

A dead communist is always worth it

And yet, despite whatever point you just attempted to make the USA did not save Britain during the second world war. We had secured our own country and started taking the war back to the Germans prior to US intervention. The US went to great lengths to try to stay out of the war, profiting where they could, until they had no choice but to engage. The USA's contribution to the war in general was not really the point of the argument, the claim was it saved our asses which is demonstrably untrue in spite of the great contribution they made thereafter.

Taking pride in fire-bombing and dropping an atomic bomb on civilians seems rather odd, effective though it was

>We certainly shut down Dresen and Hiroshima nicely.

Meanwhile, in reality:

>In four raids between 13 and 15 February 1945, 722 heavy bombers of the British Royal Air Force (RAF) and 527 of the United States Army Air Forces (USAAF) dropped more than 3,900 tons of high-explosive bombs and incendiary devices on the city.

But no, in your imagination, that was entirely an american operation, right?

those 700-odd other planes, were they American, and didnt know it, or were they merely airbrushed out of your consciousness?

If hitler hadnt had been as fucking dumb as he was to attack the soviet bear, you brits most likely wouldve been toasted meat. So really, thank hitler for being a dumbass.

>implying I'm a europoor
Yeah, great job eliminating those commies. Meanwhile N Korea is still Communist. Again, you accomplished nothing.

Only way to prevent this is for all Americans to admit they just want to be shot. And then shoot them all. And leave the rrest of us with some fucking peace.

Well, with the japs, we did warn them to stop fucking around and surrender. They didnt really leave the US any choice.

If the rest of the world fucked off and let America do as they wanted too.
Communism wouldn't exist
But no, you fake bleeding hearts cant keep your fucking nose out of what America does. You feel you have to be part of everything.

Yet again I refer you to the claim that was made: the USA saved Britains ass.

The Soviets aren't yanks. I really can't make it any simpler for you sonny, sorry.

Also Hitler's plans for British were to establish air superiority over Britain to allow an invasion to go ahead. He could not establish air superiority so he could not do it. He was hoping to force an armistice or full surrender to get us out of the war, he couldn't. None of that was down to the USA. The USA did not save our ass.

The has were mad, no doubt.

Japs

Phone posting

The 2nd ww was on two fronts. The pacific theatre britains involvement was nil, with its "superior" navy.

Aside from other contributions, if you take manufacture alone, britain could not have sustained.

The autism in this thread is unbearable. Stop arguing about literally nothing you absolute bitches.