B-b-b-but muh guns

B-b-b-but muh guns

45? pssshhh those are rookie numbers

Nice b8 m8

>can't come up with an argument after 17 dead in school shooting
you have nothing to say. this keeps happening and it's always 'hurrr muh dumb librawlz'

Not taking a side just stating a fact in a semi-humorous way

Fuck off m80. We know your narrative and it's getting even older than the shootings themselves. Banning guns won't fix this. If someone really wants to do it even with a gun ban there is the black market. It will still happen. This response is as old and over played as your narrative in fact so I will defer to this instead. I have my firearms. I legally own them. I paid for them. There is a clause in the bill of rights that specifically says I have a right to own them. I am not willing to part with this right. Most of the country isn't (if it were they would have been banned long ago) this is a democracy and the people have not made a move to ban them that has been successful because that's what the people want. Keep your convictions to yourself or spread them. Just know that now and for the foreseeable future you will just be wasting your breath.

Another shooting in a gun free zone. You know the Aurora shooter chose that theatre because it was gun free, right?

guns would be much harder to find if the government confiscated them numbnuts.

Maybe if people didn't take trolling so seriously.

^like

I suggest you try something called Tor and then you'll find out where to get illegal shit. If a person wants to do something, they'll do it, restrictions or not.

v downvote

And how would they do that? Over 300 million guns in the US

the 94 awb was written with a sunset. do you even mini 14?

Cool, so 13 years passed after the ban expired before 71 people died?

This seems extremely cost effective. Cars, trucks, alchohol, tobacco, and medicine all have a much higher cost in human life, and they aren't even constitutional rights!

Thanks for helping prove that the occasional shooting spree isn't a symptom of mass gun ownership in the US.

lmao this is the mount for the strip/belt however you wanna call it.
the grenade launcher goes on the rail and i dont even know if you can put a bayonet on this baby, but you probably can.

The AR-15 is not an assault rifle.
AR stands for Armalite Rifle.
To be an assault rifle, it must be an automatic weapon.
The M-16 is an assault weapon.

You can't. The lug isn't there. Also it's called a sling but considering you have more knowledge on weapons than the average tard trying to ban them I'll give you a pass

>lmao this is the mount for the strip/belt however you wanna call it.
sling
>the grenade launcher goes on the rail
some times. you can go a few ways
>i dont even know if you can put a bayonet on this baby
the bayonet lug is just above the circle

Lug looks a little too stubby on it. I'd say you can't on that version

To be fair American education is absolute cancer, if you want your child to turn out a sane member of society it be best to home school them or send them to a decent foreign school.

They put a ring on it.

Next gun show there'll be some guy selling a conversion kit.

Americans have a lot of the best universities in the world. Try again poor boy.

0/10 obvious bait try again.