Is this enough information to calculate the height of this man?

Is this enough information to calculate the height of this man?

yes

/thread

He is 6 inches tall you can tell by the half o a ruler that is there

You fucking moron, that's measuring meters, not inches. So he's about 6 meters tall which is pretty impressive when you think about it

No. In order to properly measure his height you would need a measurement from the top of his head to the ceiling, then measure the total height of the room. Take the difference of the two and that is his height. Science.

it's inches dumbass haven't you ever seen a ruler

But how is this possible?

thats in ls you fucking retards

Sure.
But the real question is, can you measure the volume of the semen he just sprayed on the floor?

simple math you dumb fuck

What the fuck would I do with a 6 inch ruler? Measure half my dick? It's in meters, which puts him over 20ft tall

You fucking twat that's clearly in yards. This thing is obviously a giant.

Demo ranch dude?

you both are pissing me the fuck off it is clearly a 6 inch man and you European fucks with your 'meters' are the last straw

Check the fire extigisher online,calculate the scal. and then pixel measure the man realitive to the fire extinguisher.

That is Matt Carriker, host of the Demolition Ranch Youtube channel. He has stated in his videos that he is 6'2".

Well, if that's measuring feet and he's around 7 feet tall, who the hell put that extinguisher way up there?

That doesn't make any god damn sense! 6 inches is ridiculously small for a grown adult man.
Also, the man's European style posture implies metric system, so it is defintely in meters

Yes, there is.

1. Find out what brand fire extinguisher that is, and there will no doubt be dimensions of it in a manual somewhere (no guarantee the big measuring stick is accurate)

2. Draw the perspective lines and extend them to calculate the height of the camera and the distance of the man's feet to the camera.

3. From this, you'll be able to draw a linear matrix on the wall and move that out mathematically to his torso

4. Calculate his height from the matrix, with an error factor, given that he is crouching slightly, but if you wanted to be super accurate you could potentially calculate the angles of his stance

Too drunk to do it myself lol

post dick pic

>man
ITYM "manlet"

Those boards look like 2x6s. Each is about 5 1/2 " wide, multiply by 11(number of boards tall), divide by 12. He's about 5' give or take cause he's not standing flat against the wall

inches confirmed

No, it's not. For starters, we don't know if the measurements on that board are accurate. Secondly, you need some highly advanced software and technique to accurately use those measurements from a board that is angled away and on a different plane than the subject.

Yes this is from his offtheranch channel

Step one: find out how tall he isn't
Step two: once you know how tall he isn't, what's left is his height.

size of fire extinguisher might be an answer

Are you guys all fucking retarded how can that board be in inches.
You're telling me this dude is 6 inches tall? That's impossible

It might be possible if you knew if the boards on the wall were 2x6 or 2x8 or 2x10 or 2x12 that's inches not canadian.
Also, that verticle board isn't right from floor to 1 is less than from 1 to 2 but seriously, who gives a fuck?

its really not that hard. first put a fire-bottle on a sizey boi and then measure the guy

You don't know it's in feet, you're making assumptions. We don't even know this is a real photograph and not a clever 3D rendering of a man.
We don't know if the life you're living is real or just images projected into your brain by demons. We don't know anything.