Did he destroy this slut? What did you think?

Did he destroy this slut? What did you think?
youtube.com/watch?v=xcejbjegczQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ooOuywioQB4
youtube.com/watch?v=iDhp-kN_3qE
bbbcycling.com/en/
cbssports.com/nba/news/report-nike-under-armour-adidas-pass-on-endorsing-lonzo-ball-because-of-lavar-ball/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like he chimped out and started shouting as soon as she spoke in some sort of defense mechanism so he doesn't have to put a second thought towards his retardism. Looks like the /bigballer/ was exposed as a /bigbitch/

I didn't know ballers could get this small

Microscopic baller detected

wow the bbb memes are on fire today, gonna use this chrip a lot thanks bro

femtoballer right here

L I T T L E

Her (a day previous to this one):
>He's a bad father!

Her (during this interview):
>*condescending assertions*

Him, a big baller:
>Stay in your lane.

Her, a small baller:
>I'M A VICTIM

imagine being this tiny

I dunno I don't understand nigger speak

Christine is cute

Oh fuck lmao

Bump because this is actually extremely based

Skip to 6:00 if you'd like to fast forward

COALBURNER BTFO BY A NIG

>avoid having to reveal pitiful shoe sales numbers by chimping out and causing a scene
oh yeah, he sure is """"""based""""""
lavar a bitch boi wannaballer

he says it a few seconds later, small baller

UH OH WELCOME TO BIG BALLER ZONE

tiny baller detected. make some money, hater

>4-500 pairs sneakers which cost $500-$1000 sold thus far, in addition to t-shirts, sandals, hats etc
He could be lying, but if not, those are incredible numbers for a small, family owned business running off of a Shopify website which is less than a year old. For fuck's sake, you don't become Nike overnight. He is building brand awareness right now and working out all of the kinks of his shipping/fulfilling/production so that he can hit the ground running once Lonzo starts balling and sales take off.

youtube.com/watch?v=ooOuywioQB4

AHHAHAH BTFO

I don't know what would be funnier: Lonzo being a huge bust and LaVar going full meltdown or Lonzo being GOAT and LaVar shittalking for the next 20+ years.

Which one is the big baller option?

>BLACKED IRL and now by /our guy/

NO WINNING YOU SLUT.

All three (or at least two or so) of the Ball children becoming standout players in the NBA would be an extravaganza of fuckery and nonsense. It would be the best thing to happen to the league since Jordan.
>Lonzo Ball vs Lebron finals with LaVar talking shit in the background
God please allow this to happen

He completely blew that cunt the fuck out. It's called the Herd, not "the editorializing cunt". Was never a BBB fan before, but I just ordered some shoes.

Little baller detected

The Ball sons becoming talented players would enable Lavar even more. And if one of them destroys LeCuck or Meme Curry in the finals? Oh boy....

Oh man I hadn't even considered the option of all his kids being successful. The level of smug LaVar will achieve might surpass post-election Trump supporter levels. That would definitely be the best optio

microscopic baller

holy shit this is microscopic levels of balling right here

You are now a Big Baller and may post in /bbb/ threads.

i would hate fuck angela yee and you would too

I could care less about this nigger, but he totally btfo that bitch. She seemed like such a cunt and he was very straightforward and I think that was great

Wtf i love BBB now

>Talk shit about him, call him a bad father and many other names when he's not there
>Try to act like the victim when he blows you out when he comes there
AYYYYYYYYYY

Charlamagne is a fucking idiot

So based. Hes like a hood version of Trump. What if Lonzo actually turns out to be good?This is good for the NBA anyways. Ive already ordered 100 pairs to sell when Lonzo blows up. Big Ballers is the next big thing desu. Those shoes will sell for a couple thousand easily when he wins ROY and MVP and takes the Lakers to the Finals.

he's a typical studio gangster, literally

I would hate fuck literally any woman

sooooooo if you are 20-25% of the current marketplace, how do you expect to make any money?

Fucking minuscule

Isaiah, is that you?

wtf I'm a big baller now

>ROY with Fultz and Fox, who washed him
>ROY when everyone is going to go out of their way to embarrass him because his father keeps taking shots at players
>Lakers @ finals with Deng and Mozgov

Must be summer, because here come all the delusional Lakers fans.

I think I might make myself a BBB t-shirt for like 10 bucks at one of those t-shirt factory places.

>cowherd being a beta bitch the day after the interview and white knighting for Kristine.

youtube.com/watch?v=iDhp-kN_3qE

Microscopic baller.

How can ballers be this microscopic?

Dude in less than a year BBB will be neck and neck with Nike. The originals will be worth soooo much.

i have some BBB shit already

bbbcycling.com/en/

cbssports.com/nba/news/report-nike-under-armour-adidas-pass-on-endorsing-lonzo-ball-because-of-lavar-ball/

hmmmmmmmmmm

>Calls millenials beta because "they work together"
>I would have totally call him out but I didn't want to look like a misoginist racist Hehe
Is there a bigger femptoscopic baller?

I don't mind him defending her.

It's bullshit that he didn't defend her while LaVar was there though. You can tell she's pissed while Colin is initially giving his spiel. I'd guess she threatened to quit unless he did.

>scared to make eye contact with women
>raises voice to speak over and ignore people
he's Sup Forums incarnate

Bruh gotta start ballin more what is you doing? Did I do it right? You fucking bunch of fucking autist I'll write your names in blood when I end it.

couldnt care less about bbal and niggers nigging but she was so assblasted that he stood up to her she pulled out every trick in the book short of crying rape

why the fuck would you need women when your customer base is gonna be 90%+ male

It'll take longer than that, but I kind of agree. Imagine in 30 years if Zo becomes a legend and BBB takes off, those $1000 autographed ones would probably be worth 50k. I'm almost tempted to get a pair.

Picoballer detected

If he's making 100 bucks a sneaker he's walking away with a cool 40k on shoes alone and his kids haven't even played a minute in the NBA.

But he could be walking away with at least $10 million from Nike/Adidas/UA. Instead he turned it down to promote his Big Baller Brand brand. Homer Simpson-tier planning.

It was pretty funny how he freaked out when she asked how many shoes he had sold.

>when your customer base is going to be 90% male

It isn't. Who do you think pays for those 10-17 year old black and mexican kids' shoes? Their non-existent fathers?

5'11'' baller detected

absolutely diminutive baller

>Hes like a hood version of Trump

Oh, shit, this is pretty accurate

>Looks like he chimped out
well, it's in his nature

Is BBB in NYSE listings?
Cant wait for us in spee magically turned to /biz/ and invest on this brand along with niggers who wants to see a successful black business

WE GONNA GET RICH LIVING LIKE KANGZ

he already made a lot more than 10m off big baller bro

No he hasn't. He's sold 400 shoes, for $400 each, and now he has to actually make and ship them.

You sound like a small baller who's upset that Charlemagne was right.

>picking race or sex
Tough choice

>women shouldn't be involved in sports
>women shouldn't be newscasters
>companies shouldn't have to pander to women if they don't want to
>black fathers are pretty rare
>black guys saying ridiculous things on tv is prime entertainment

unironically /imwithhim/

This isn't sports related

Take it to Sup Forums where this and the rest of your filth belongs

Glad I don'd know what it feels like to be a nanoballer.

does she have good pics?

she said that lonzo looked scared of his dad when they appeared in public together. he didnt want to deal with that bitch from minute one. just cause she didnt chime in for 8 minutes doesnt mean he just went into jungle mode.

In fact I'd say it's the exact opposite. People always complain about about blacks screaming and hollering when they chimp out, and this guy decided not to engage with the lady at all. He handled himself well, and people butthurt at him not talking to her have no logical base for their frustration.

Im still baffled why is the woman is trying to force him to cater to them. It will come in naturally but not on the initial stages, can she even into business?

I don't know what shes trying to prove by calling out his shoe numbers anyway, its known that lonzo hasn't done shit yet and he's going to have to be good to move shoes, its just a wait and see thing atm, she is just trying to stir shit up it appears

She just helped his shoe sales lmao black people are going to rally behind Lavar now because they all think she's a racist bigot who's just trying to keep the black man down

She's stirring the pot. Plenty of businesses market toward a single population to build a platform. Men's warehouse, Victorias secret, forever 21, etc.
Hell, even Nike, Adidas, and UA market mainly towards teenage boys who play sports, and marketing towards women comes second. BBB even has women's apparel on the site, but if Lavar wants to target market young males first and foremost, he should be able to do that as a business owner. He can't just mass produce a variety of product with no platform to stand on.

Dumb roastie can't into business.

>can she even into business?

she obviously has her job just because of her looks, so I doubt it.
Women, unless they are actually interesting or insightful, shouldn't be involved in sports or politics.

>all those salty niggers in the comments saying "this is why I don't date whyte wymen"
kek

>Women, unless they are actually interesting or insightful
name one

there are plenty man, just not in media were you ride the couch, you think only men can be intelligent?

>Women being interesting or insightful

top lels

Holy shit, she's SEETHING

He looks like he's holding back tears.
He's acting like a little bitch because he doesn't want the feminists coming after him. If he was really not okay with Leahy getting BTFO, he wouldn't have been laughing and he damn sure would never have had the studio set up the way it was with seating. She literally sits behind the person being interviewed.

Well he IS probably fucking her so he just wanna keep tapping that pussy, can't really blame him for that

unless i missed something, was "you don't respect women" the first thing she said? i don't understand why she said that, apart from an awkward #shotsfired attempt.

i just joined BBB

>"I'm not a psychic"

dumb slut

Simmons will be ROY don't @ me

bitchasscorn baller detected

coward is a cuck and got BTFO by old ass dan patrick

yes

what a biggity bitch

Nigga what the fuck is wrong with you. Stay in your lane. Small balling ass nigga.

I'll destroy you, slut

why would brehs not side with this? just imagine that soft white plump booty bouncin up n down that 2 inch penor

brehs...

All this bitch has been saying for like 3 months is how he's a terrible father who abuses his children. Obviously he's not gonna want to talk to her and he put her in her place and she started to play the victim like the bitch she is

think of all burnt coal char

buy the shoe breh

dont wear em (just put em aside in the closet)

wait 5+ years

put them bitches up in ebay

profit pleighboy

begone THOT

>having an ass look that bad in yoga pants

pathetic

> can't look a woman in the eye
> "big" baller
loving every laugh

hope the lakers draft his kid but ban him from Staples