18 school shootings so far in 2018. Your child may be next

18 school shootings so far in 2018. Your child may be next.

Time to ban guns. Your "right to own guns" doesn't trump the rights of America's right to life.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=bdc_1518650773
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off Jew

You mean "school shootings"

FUCKING LEAVE

time to ban 'em you fat republican assholes.

80% of America wants "comprehensive gun law reform"

Oh Don't think Dems will take your guns?

They will. You've lost your priviliedge to own them.

We gave you more guns after each mass shooting. And it NEVER helped prevent another one.

DONE. GUNS BANNED.

>gave you more guns

Schools are "gun free zones", making them an even easier target. Let me ask you this, what's more susceptible to being robbed, a house with a sign that says we leave our doors unlocked or a sign with ADT

pic related are the only kinds of FILTH that cling to their guns and bibles.

80% of America wants a safer America, with less guns.

And oh yeah.... of course the shooter had an AR-15.

Pic related: More gun-obsessed filth. GOP fatties.
We're going to rewrite the constitution and ban guns under a Democrat Supermajority. We will come into your homes and TAKE YOUR GUNS.

From your cold dead fingers? I'd love to.

>rights of America's right to life.
which amendment is that?

>Live in Sweden
>Gun free schools
>No shootings
>???

>doesn't trump the rights
Yes it does. It's explicitly guaranteed in the constitution.

That doesn't even imply banning guns.

Belongs on Sup Forums, nice bait.

>priviliedge
You've lost your privilege to post on the internet. Now turn it off and go to bed.

Your weak wrists could barely open the door to the house kid, get back to your trap threads.

>"The right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness"

"comprehensive gun law reform" = outright ban

fuck off, you useful idiot

I'm fine with anything that leads to fewer children in this country. Besides, those little punks are lucky to have been killed tbh.

There is no "right to life" in the bill of rights...just a list of protections against tyrannical rule. So yes, my "right to own guns" DOES trump the rights of America's right to life.

Good luck with that

1.Shall not be infringed.
2. Fuck off to the uk.

America's tired of your mass shootings, gun nuts

Beyond tired.

If you don't think that's true, let's see what happens when we ban guns.
>mfw then country cheers

you lost your right to own guns responsibly. it's over when Dems make their comeback.

how many no-go zones does sweden have again? i've lost count

>Giving up basic rights because a bunch of tide pod diners got shot by some kid they bullied in to autism

>your child
>Sup Forums

here's the beauty of it: the GOP already infringed ont the 2nd amendment by banning assault rifles, and banning felons from owning guns

this sets a legal precedent for us to ban ammo, ban guns etc. :)

>ban guns
why not just ban school shootings?

What are you talking about this proves guns should be handed out to everyone at the kindergarten level them kids aren't gonna shoot themselves lol

>it's over when dems make their comeback

oh. /phew/

18th school shooting since January 1, it's February 14

you're done. no more guns. you freaks are shooting up preschools. America won't tolerate this bullshit.

trump and the retards might
>20% of America

but not real America.

Ok.
I pose a question for you.

Let's say you're in charge of the operation to pass legislation to ban guns, and to collect all of them.

How would you go about it?

tried it. failed.

muh nigga

I think you meant to say (((school shootings)))

learn to speak Sup Forumsish

An ADT sign obviously. If they can afford a home security system, then they could afford stuff that is worth being robbed.

>Schools are "gun free zones", making them an even easier target.

See this guy gets it ARM EVERY STUDENT WITH A MINIMUM OF 2 GUNS EACH AND THIS PROBLEM WILL SORT ITSELF OUT

we're about to spend 1T on expanding the military. we'll send the military and national guard to every home in America. we only have 350M Americans.

We'll shoot anyone who refuses to give up their firearms.

save it kid

how many does the USA have?

not going to happen. ever. so cry harder. and beg soros for a brain in lieu of $

ITT: Massive oversimplification of the issue at hand.

To Repubfags:
It's pretty universally acknowledged that "people" kill people, not guns.
Ergo, the Demfags want to take guns off people until they can behave themselves

To the Demfags:
Your country is not a fucking island. It's beset by a plethora of gun-loving cultures, and moves such an unbelievable amount of product around the world that you will never stop the guns from coming in.
Not to mention the fact that you have an obscene amount of firearms already in-country.
You need to get it out of your fucking heads that you can just ban guns and expect the problem to go away.

Reform in gun legislation is needed, true. good luck trying to take away the guns that people already have though.

Not nearly as many as the US in it's inner cities. You do realize there are places in the US where people will murder you just for being the little doofus you are, right?

>Time to ban guns.
Blow me. Nothing doing.

>You've lost your priviliedge to own them.

It's a right, not a privilege dumbass.

how about chicago? looks like their gun ban is working out great

Real America, not CNN poll America voted on the gun issue with their wallets when Every time Obama spoke the words "gun control" gun sales records were broken.

Even anti-gun liberals own guns because laws for you, not for me is the way she goes.

So it's basically 95% of republicans, 99% of libertarians, and 40% of democrats against banning guns.

Keep reaching.

>Ergo
Jesus Christ, just say "therefore" like a normal person you fedora tipping faggot.

>having a view of gun owners this straw-man

You honestly think that is a sound argument?

Universal healthcare will solve the mass shooting issue.

>"The right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness"

Nice trips.

Check my dubs.

Sorry I'll use smaller words for you

I forget that in america, a decent education costs $100,000

woo capitalism

I am a gun owner. I specifically meant the faggot I was responding to

>How would you go about it?
take them from your cold, dead hands.

But... therefore is smaller than ergo?

your right to fuck off trumps my right to care....

let the inner city trash kill themselves

we need to worry about our children and our schools.

Fuck off CIA shill.

You're right, I should have said more simple words

>school full f shit4brainz kids raging on hormones and insecurities
>let's give 'em guns!
do it, America.

fucking
just
do it

no faggot
what are state schools
>for a very decent edu
tell your Ltard teacher to shove that dildo past blood lube status

There's no real gun ban in Chicago. The ban on owning a pistol got overturned like 10 years ago. Literally what the fuck do you think you're talking about?

>how to cause a civil war by this dumbass

>18 school shootings so far in 2018
Please list them all with a link to a relevant article, so that we may exclude all the gang shootings that occurred "around" a school and other shootings that should be precluded that the media have included as "shooting sprees."

Just like the media includes all gang shootings as mass shootings.

when are fags gonna realize that banning guns doesn't take guns out of the hands of criminals

if someone wants to shoot up a school you think they give a single balls-aching fuck if guns are banned? no, you retard, they don't

how about the states neighbouring Chicago? How easily accessible are guns there?

>Schools are "gun free zones", making them an even easier target

top fucking kek only in america

What does that have to do with more dead kids in America, while they are at school, than the whole world combined?

then you'll have that civil war. Rather a bunch of dead rednecks than more dead school children.

It actually does, op.

this

God damn you idiots can't follow a logical progression.
"Sweden's gun control isn't working because of gun control. As evidence look at the no go zones" was more or less the original claim
America has even more no go zones although we don't officially call them that, is the counter.
That's the whole fucking thing. Don't fucking go off on any other retarded, unrelated tangents
"

Nearly all mass shootings in the US occur with legally bought guns.

If you call being ranked 24th in the world for high school literacy and 17th in the world for education performance a "very decent" education, sure

In the 2015 PISA rankings, the us is sitting around 13

MFW the wealthiest country on the planet can't even crack the top 10 by any metric for education

outta my cold silicone hands

that's not how asymmetrical warfare works.
Plus the military swears to uphold the constitution and are required by law to disobey illegal orders. The 4th amendment would also throw a wrench into that plan.
A good question to ask yourself if you'd be willing to go door to door to collect peoples firearms. Most people do not have a death wish

the stage is set perfectly.

republicans have just committed mass treason for Russia, the GOP will be annihilated.

the Democrats will be in charge for decades.

Intelligent minds know that a gun ban (like what we've seen in Canada, Australia and much of Europe has worked).

This is a perfect time to enact the ban. And our Leftist Politicians know it.

Prepare the lube republicucks. This is payback

It seems to work in the rest of the world

The left wants guns banned, therefore the shootings will continue until they are banned.

liveleak.com/view?i=bdc_1518650773

why isn't it?

Because taking away guns from law-abiding citizens won't stop some crazy fuck from taking a gun into a school. "Gun free" zones also won't stop it.

And there haven't been 18 mass shootings in schools in the first 6 weeks of the years, fucktard. It's media propaganda.

What you should be asking, is what about your original post makes sense?

However, banning guns will massively drive up the price of black market guns, making it harder for people to people to buy.

fuck off shareblue. Sage goes in all fields.

it is a valid point; why do you think that now american schools require a perminantly place police officer? to stop fights/ because our social system is shit filled with vengful riddlen filled fucks...

I really don't understand. What is the point in banning guns? What will it prevent? What will it stop?

Uhhhh, the Dem's have committed many more crimes. Lib-tards are the ones going down.

oh you think the school schootings are fake

this is why your kind (red states) must be gassed.

Why don't we make bullets cost a couple thousand each?

It's a false equivalence. Tell me how guns and school school shootings are similar enough for your sarcasm to mean anything

underrated post

>kek
>-------------
>------------
>------------

ie. top shelf kek

Oh, great. Do your homework, liberal cuck.

Guns are not the problem in shootings, it's the people involved. If there weren't a second person, there would be nobody to shoot, so it would make the situation moot. Even if the shooter were to shoot himself, there may not even be a gun involved. The vast majority of shootings do not even involve guns. The most famous of recent shootings in Las Vegas, most of the guns found in the hotel room weren't even used in the shooting.

Again: Most guns found in the shooter's hotel room in Vegas were not even used in the incident. It was like they were innocent bystanders. Does that mean they should be banned just because they were there? If you think so you are just crazy. Even the bump stocks that were made so famous in that case, those are usually sold by reputable merchants who own small businesses. But here's the best part: Bump stocks are sold almost exclusively without guns. Without guns! It is just as crazy to assume a bump stock could be used in a shooting without a gun.

People should just wake up and see the facts: Most shootings do not even involve guns.

announcing sage is against the rules.

In a country where this, the mere kinder egg is banned because you can't be trusted not to choke on the toy inside, you can buy a tool whose performance is judged on it's ability to kill.

Lame ass bait