I'm going to go against the grain here by saying that I am not bothered by the frequent mass shootings

I'm going to go against the grain here by saying that I am not bothered by the frequent mass shootings.

Quite frankly, I think there are too many people on the face of the Earth as it is, and I think more people need to die off, myself included. If I died tomorrow, I would welcome it.

If innocent people or children must die to achieve a lower population, then so be it. I think that some mass shootings should take place in nursing homes too. Those old folks already have one foot in the grave anyway and have already contributed anything worthwhile to society.

we got a badass over here

edgelord lmao population control pffft.....you’d be better off donating all your paychecks to planned parenthood pal

It's not like there is a whole 3rd world that we could get rid of instead.

Whites in Western Europe have lower and constantly decreasing birth rates than Africans and Muslims, while whites in USA are killing eachother. School shootings are not a solution. We need global annihilation or a war.

I don't disagree with that notion either, but we should still work on thinning out the US population as well. There are government funded projects going on in the background to mitigate population growth, but the birth rate is still exceeding the death rate.

The US population is being inflated by immigration.
Populations rise and fall naturally when there is no immigration fucking everything up

We've got reddit over here. So cool!!! Calling this guy out and stuffs, hahaha awesome, stick it to em XPP.

Fuck off and die, you sacks of shit. I hope some chance death meets you.

shut up nerd

Truth hurts, huh?

Ha, fuckin NEEERD!

>death meets you
it's coming for you sadcunt

you got me.
nice edgy rant

>against the grain
>posts pretty average Sup Forums comment
Ok.

Try having a look on facebook and any video of animals fighting in the wild or some other soft shit and theres so many good doers talking shit. I think them cunts need a bullet.

I hate how soft this world has become. You cant even smack your kid for acting up and now theres even more self entitled fuckwits carrying on. Someones gotta press that fucking nuke button and send us back to the stone age cause we fucked up.

I love russia and Vlad because they dont have problems like feminism and this islam takeover thats occuring over the globe. Fuck political correctness and fuck giving the weak power. Hell yeah im angry that some little 19yr old can try act like a badass then screams assault when you give them a quick lesson on manners

Damn old people sucking up our oxygen.

I will actually pay you to kill yourself

Your mad someone calls you out for assault when you assault them

you're not wrong, but you're approaching the point like an edgy faggot.
try using less swears and basic middle schooler vocabulary.

At this point, it's gotten to be the new normal. Kinda like California being perpetually on fire, or the southeastern US/Haiti getting smashed flat by hurricanes every summer.

I'm all for population reduction, but "fairness" via randomization would be incredibly wasteful.

Legalize euthanasia for those who are mentally vegetables (senile, massive brain damage, etc.).

Permanently legalize free abortions, but also implement a 3 strikes rule. If you come in for a 3rd time as a result of something other than rape, you get your tubes tied. You are not responsible enough to have kids.

Maybe implement a basic eugenics program too. All babies must pass a minimum set of tests at birth to reduce the burden on the healthcare system. If your baby is malformed or missing organs, try again.

this.
all of this actually, i can't think of anything to add. maybe focus more on the eugenics than anything else. the sooner we stop pretending tards and defectives are people the better.

Wow. That was edgy.

We got ourselves a badass in here.

Oh boy

It is truly sad that its just an Accepted Culture in America that mass shootings happen

>overpopulation excuse
Admit it, you're a trauma junkie like the rest of us

I agreed with everything you said up until the 2nd paragraph

This isn't an effective population control method. Ideally people would be well educated and have less children to help lower the population. This is just senseless violence