THIS IS MY LEAST FAVORITE LIFE

THIS IS MY LEAST FAVORITE LIFE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8sN_YtynITo
youtube.com/watch?v=mgI0CZhXbo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

depressionkino desu

Normies complained that this show was too dour, depressing and serious but from my perspective True Detective season 2 was showing the world as it really is and it's everything else that's candy coated capeshit garbage.

pleb filter the season

Actually, normies complained because it was poorly written, poorly acted, and uninteresting.

The soundtrack for both seasons is unironically good

still haven't watched season 2 LMAO

normies complained because there was no "le edgy rust quotes"

s2 is objectively better than s1

>poorly written, poorly acted, and uninteresting.
Yeah, they throw those stock criticisms at True Detective because they react with hostility towards anything that they don't understand and then proceed to praise the latest marvel flick that really is poorly written, badly acted and uninteresting. Farrel was every bit as good as McConaughey and Harrelson, better I'd say, but he didn't get appreciated because it wasn't within the confines of a pleb pleasing accessible plotline like s1.

youtube.com/watch?v=8sN_YtynITo

You've got your father's hands.

Yes and Westworld and Walking Dead are amazing shows. We get it.

Westworld and Walking Dead are pleb pleasers ate up by normies. True Detective season 2 was hard edged feel-bad anti-audience kino.

Only true connoisseurs speak in buzzwords.

I've got some issue with season 2 but this scene and the music were just top notch

Ray, you shouldn't count your eggs before they're hatched. Well listen up, my eggs aren't just hatched, they're scrambled with a side of bacon. I've had it up to here with this whole fucking animal farm and I'm splenetic. It's time to take the lambs to the slaughter.

>Pauls last stand
Based

only good part of the show was her

She's pretty cute desu, they made her look filthy in the show

Scenes like this were the beacons of light in a bucking sea of liquid shit.

Why does nobody talk about Vince Vaughn's death scene? Fucking GOAT.

>ywn get drunk in a shitty bar in the outskirts of LA with velcoro
>ywn hear franks crazy saying in person
>ywn have drunken sex with annie
>ywn go on suicidal midnight moto rides with paul

Goddamn there were some great moments in that season.

youtube.com/watch?v=mgI0CZhXbo0

the true goat scene

Sup Forums made fun of me when this aired and I said it was pretty good and now you guys like it.

Fuck you.

Authentic high level white supremecist Sup Forums always loved it. It was the Sup Forumseddit swarms who shit on it and they outnumber the authentic 50 to 1. Especially in meme show season.

>Sup Forums is a hive mind meme
Don't let others tell you what to like and what not to like user

>poorly written
>poorly acted

This "tv" board is so bad that if you filtered these phrases, all you'd miss out on are dumb, insecure alt right neckbeards throwing placeholder "criticisms" at great shows. In fact, I'm filtering them right now.

It's really amazing how stupid people like you are.

>alt right
Except the alt right are part of the chemo saving this board from the Sup Forumseddit cancer. They are encouraging the hard art elitism, dredging this board up from the infantilizing filth of capeshit.

>They are encouraging the hard art elitism, dredging this board up from the infantilizing filth of capeshit.
yes, this explains why every Trump thread becomes a discussion of satantango and not just pepe memes and cunny spam

Trump and Tarr go hand in hand. What you're describing is the Disney loving video game playing Hillary shills trying to disrupt a thread they disagree with in the only way they know how.

>Except the alt right are part of the chemo saving this board from the Sup Forumseddit cancer.
>implying these aren't the people from /rpolitics or whatever donald trumps subreddit is
Sup Forums is the board with the biggest reddit influx on this site. Even more so than the absolute shithole that is Sup Forums.

season 2 was better overral
season 1 had the best single episodes

The redditors from Sup Forums are right wing. The redditors from Sup Forums are video game enablers AKA left wing. For a long time reddit was used to signify left wing, but now it's obvious that things are not so clear cut. Making this a battle between websites is childish when we're fighting a far greater ideological war.

Pizzaman just needs a Fukushima one more time

Season 2 was a generic crime thriller. The good part about season 1 was the uncertainty of what was up with that occult shit and the family. Season 2 had no hook at all, the plot was generic from beginning to end. Character and athmo was the only thing this season had going for it.

They're both cancerous vermin, and they should both fuck off. We're trying to discuss movies, shows, and Bane here.

>True Detective S1 is happening in real life right now in the election

SHOOT THAT BITCH, RUST

The show was always a generic crime thriller. Everyone theorized about the occult shit on the periphery as it was airing but all of that was ultimately irrelevent background flavor. It's all boilerplate detective fiction elevated by the film making and performances.

DUDE LE QUIRKY GIRL PLAYING DEPRESSING GUITAR SONGS LMAO

Can't stand a vacuous roastie bitch who thinks she can ever understand something like depression

Come back when you've talked to a woman who isn't your mom, faggot. We're not all bitter pretentious virgins like you

>QUIRKY
How the fuck is she quirky? Do you even know what that word means?

Doesn't matter how much you white knight her, cucks, she will never reward you.

>season 1
>watch it in one day
>season 2
>watch it in a week

Y'know Ray, they say when life gives you lemons, you should make some lemonade. Well, guess what Ray? I've been given limes instead of lemons, and the only juicer I got is my inner thigh. How do you think that will feel?

Season 2 takes more time to digest each episode because there is so much going on.

The thing I hate about season 2 is that it doesn't linger on its images in the same way season 1 did. You look away for one second and you'll miss a key point of an entire subplot

You watch it again and again and pick up on new details each time, I love it. Reminds me of Inherent Vice a little which audiences also hated.