Why does the UK allow these fucking clowns to keep coming and pushing their Sharia law onto them?

Why does the UK allow these fucking clowns to keep coming and pushing their Sharia law onto them?

This is your future, England.
How does this happen?

Guess

I'm an English guy, only four hours ago I unloaded in a Pakistani girl who's family are devout. The third and fourth generation immigrants are losing their Muslim faith very rapidly.. don't believe the BS

>third and fourth
In an ideal world there wouldn’t be a third and fourth

So it takes 3 to 4 generations before they ditch the cult? Lame.
Also, if the current immigration wave keeps its momentum the UK-born ethnics will be outnumbered easily.

No they won't. Citation? Non EU migration into the UK is estimated at 173k a year.

And non EU migration into the UK has actually been on a downwards curve since 2005.

173k? Dude, that's fucked. Given that the current birth rate is sitting at 1.8 and only getting lower for white women (who tend to be wealthier and have better access to birth control) I think it's game over sooner than later.

How was it?

what are you on about you whopper

Those 173k aren't all Muslim.

Yeah Muslims like to keep their religious traditions going but in a modern society it's more of a set-back than a way of life and thus more and more people are abandoning being a devout muslim.

Not allowed to eat bacon, have to cover up womens bodies and wear headscalfs and shit.

I don't mind Muslims I just don't want to follow any of their religious rules, I'm fine being agnostic.

>Checked

>Checked

fucking hell mate, you might want to stop getting brainwashed by Fox news. There's a mosque down the road from mine, the muzzers there are sound

I live in Manchester and most Muslims round here are wannabe gansters, chavs or old people. Where do you live? Maybe I ought to move house...

Pretty awesome. Knowing her dad would actually murder someone if he Found out was pretty hot. She's a complete slut though.. Loves anal, insists on a cream pie. She did promise me some pics of her in a jilbab playing with her cummy pussy.. nothing received yet though

if you support united, kys. If you're a city fan, come to liverpool

this didn't happen

That's a very specific type of picture, you sure you don't have a fetish for hijabs?

must...not...offend...

Nice.. It must feel great to defile a Muslim chick.

They don't have guns

She suggested it. I think she likes disrespecting something that's supposed to maintain her modesty. Anyway looks like she let me down on the pic looking at the time.

I don't watch Football but my dad and brother supports City so I'm more of a city fan than anything else but I don't really tend to go to the pub with them or watch anything. I browse Sup Forums and play video games like a respectable member of society LUL

Pics or it didn't happen, you know the rules knobhead.

The fuck is going on here? ethnic Britons in England and the U.K. has been falling as a %of population. Who the fuck wants 3rd or 4th generation?

>fucking Reddit in here

Cause they outlawed guns.

I do like that she's forbidden yeah.. Being muslim,I don't care really.. But forbidden is hot.

Hey it'll be easier to spot my pals if we get lost on a night out if we're the only white ones

Didn't happen then Sup Forumsrother.. I can't make pics I don't have.

wdym, I'm autistic you're gonna need to explain the joke

Why is it a problem? It's not like we're being over run.

Meh, not gonna happen mate. We are by and large a tolerant bunch, just look at how we tolerate the Christian Taliban over in the US.

Sorry about yourselves. They push too far and it'll be pushed back. Great thing about being multi-cultural is that there are so-called moderates who will seek to keep a lid on it for their own sakes

i'm only messing, mancs are okay. we don't get many problems with the muslim population down here to be honest, there are a few neighbourhoods of mostly muslim people but they're genuinely alright. I think if they did start kicking off, all the white kids from Norris Green and Speke would jump on their scramblers, driven by their parents' UKIP nonsense and quell the muslim uprising with their great grandad's WW1 revolvers and general nobheaded-ness

Parce-que la "Grande" Bretagne est une pays de faggotry.

Dubs of truth
>The percentage of Ethnic Britons is falling
>Immigration is a real thing
>Oh no.jpg what will we ever do now our country has a varied workforce and an increased culture???

Only thing worse is christians in the US. Fucking garbage people.

Frantically Google some shit for him... crave his approval

This. A million times.

lmao, sounds like the area's got the Moose lambs under control then.

That's the point. And something the septics don't get. The muzzers have to self moderate because they are massively out numbered, yeah I wouldn't want to walk around some parts of brum at night shouting Mohammed is a pedo and here's the picture I drew of him fucking a goat.. but equally the muzzers give no one trouble 90% of the time.

>Increased culture
You mean like how enriched Sweden is now?

You mean you don't like it when people force you to believe in God and not commit any "sins" or break any of the ten commandments and not swear or say "jesus christ" in front of them?

You're just a bigot and you're going to hell KAPPA

Yeah they took in TOO much culture I'll admit, maybe if we stop letting in the Muslims now and accept more people from other countries like Denmark and Germany we'll be fine.

We are being over run. Ethnic English men and brits being outbred and minorities in their own countries is a bad thing.

>say no to the invasion

Brexxit was supposed to stop it but we were too late, the Virus has already got into the bloodstream and all the healthy cells will be infected before you know it.

Time to abandon ship and move to Russia.

>90%of the time.
The fuck is wrong with you. They follow a backward primitive religion. Form fucking rapes gangs and out breed ethnic Britons.

>cuck off

Paki cunts are barely Muslim, they are nothing but trouble yet that's not because they're Muslim, I can count the amount of actually faithful pakis on my hands.

Arabs are the devout Muslims, yet I've found they're hard workers and don't start shit.

Pakis are filth, I hate them. We also got a Romanian infestation here too, not to mention the scruffy little white cunts who I'm disgusted to even call British.

This country is cancer, I wonna nuke it.

I will go down with the ship.

Many are moving to Australia. Our top two highest countries of origin for immigration are currently England and China (fucking lol)

THE NORTH EAST OF THE UK IS THE WORST PART AND EVERYONE IS A CUNT AND THERE'S NOTHING TO FUCKING DO APART FROM GET DRUNK.

I want to die.

Haha British. Go use a fake identidy else where.

>English or nothing

What do you straya' cunts think of brits? You faggots tear me a new one every time I match with you on fortnite. Savages.

Why is it bad? What even is ethically English? My great grand father was French, my grandad on the other side was Scottish... Nearly everyone I meet has 'foreign' blood in them somewhere. Our ancestors? Normans, from France. Saxons, from Germany.. English is just some made up term, let's just be proud of what we have and who we are. Let's keep the Muslims in check and ensure their laws never try to impinge on our freedoms.

That made no sense. Although I expect nothing more from an inbred whitey shit head like yourself. Probably drunk right now you dole monkey. Actually do the UK a favour and kill yourself, not before gassing your entire dirty bastard family too.

Australia is too warm for my tastes, oddly enough I enjoy being cold more than I enjoy being warm so a remote area of Russia where it's snowy and secluded yet I can still get an alright internet connection would be ideal.

Australia is full of deadly spiders and kangaroos that wanna beat me up I'd rather not go there

>why is it bad
There really is no hope for you. Being out bred means we will be out voted by 11th century retards. Also the death of our race. But I'm sure you're too 2018 to care about that.

Fuck off paki

Nicely avoided my question though. What is English?

They do not see it that way.
Here is Australia we have always managed to keep the Muslims in check EXCEPT for something we call the Wild West. This place is known as Western Sydney.

Because you guys talk funny.
Most of us have your lineage in there somewhere so we usually get along pretty well.

MFW I live in such a shitty part of England even the muslims wont move in…so many poles though I wish I’d opened up an adidas only sports shop in the mid 2000’s

Do you actually know many Muslims? Most of them hate that shit. They indulge in Islam lite.. drinking, the odd bacon Sarnie here and there. They aren't going to vote for serious Islam, ever.

>what is ethnically English
>what is English
Ethnically English is being very similar genetically and having similar ancestry as the rest of the country.

Being 'English' is being ethnically and culturally English

Most of the Australians I've spoken to has been on VR-chat as other games have oceania as a different server but they all seemed pretty chill and happy to speak to an English person, I guess our accents are fairly similair as I'm a manc and we tend to swear a lot- just like a stereotypical ozzy

It's more race shit mate. I'm not fucking tommy Zionist Robinson

Everywhere has guns nigger are you retarded?

They will do it so they can look devout to their friends and family.
Here, we have Aussie born Muslims who are about as Muslim as Trump because they are culturally Australian.
They will act all devout when around their fob parents or other hardcore Muslims.
As I have said, the only place where the really hardcore ones live is Western Sydney.

Not going to lie though, some of the Brits have the worst accents. Fookin Fookin innit aye

Are you mad? Why the fuck would you even think I'm paki after what I said about them?

Braindead cunt. 1 GCSE dole monkey drug addict.

Yeah but that's just England, if I had to speak to a brummie or a scouse twat for more than 5 minutes I'd shoot my self as well.

Dubs of truth

You are a brain9dead cunt with 1 GCSE living off the dole with a drug addiction. (Apparently)

General term for non white. I honestly don't give a shit what shade of brown you are.

sounds like you do

Praise be to Allah

sad for u

I married a girl who didn't take her faith seriously, drank, ate pork, etc. After the children were born, some fucking switch flipped in her head, and suddenly she wanted to reconnect with her faith, wanted me to convert and get circumcised and got my son circumcised behind my back.

10 years of my life was flushed down the toilet.

Brainwashing never really goes away.

I can smell the fear in this thread.

Fear of having the country ruined?
Fear of unchecked PC culture legitimising Islam?
Ok.

Could you please provide a hash code for the shade of brown. Thank you in advance.

Sometimes our tolerance is too much. Sometimes we believe in multiculturalism too much. Sometimes we need to remember that we do not need to be tolerant of intolerance. But that applies to US putting up with bigots and firebrands whether they are religious, racists or dickheads in any other way.

>>America has nignogs armed with rifles and shovels killing eachother and ruining lively hoods
>>Uk has Blackpool, Manchester and Liverpool. Or as I like to refer to them, the 6 finger discount counties.
>>I think we both have bigger problems than muslims

nah