I just finished The Office. What should I watch now

I just finished The Office. What should I watch now.

The Office

I also came here to say The Office.

You probably will anyway.

Just rewatch The Office.

The Office

The Office

boku no pico

>Firefly
>MacGyver s1
>The Greatest American Hero
>Benson

if you liked the office, youll probably enjoy parks and recreation.

i don't know how you got through that season without michael scott, you probably deserve some kind of award for it because that season blew chunks.

the office

this is a horrible show

UK Office > American Office

Don't forget Airwolf

I'm watching season 6 episode 4 and I can also recommend watching the office

ok, so if you have just finished The Office then there are a few shows you could check out, based on popular feedback as well as posts and rankings. The first one I would recommend trying (you can probably find it on Netflix or Hulu, but if not you can buy it on iTunes or Amazon) is The Office.

For me, The Office ends when Michael's plane takes off, and then there's a special bonus episode where Dwight gets married.

30 rock

misspelled

Weird, I'm watching The Office (US) and was going to stop. At season 4--Jesus fucknig Christ the UK version is 100x better. The writing is so sloppy in the US version, fucking bread faced Pam and potato-nosed Jim fucking ruin it. Zero chemistry. So many things annoy me...fucknig Michael.....goddamn, the US version sucks.

i had the misfortune of having to watch the office becuase my friends wanted to, and i recommend not watching it. There are much better ways to spend your time. At its funniest, it still isnt funny, never even surpassing humor that you find in the most boring real life people. Yeah, real life is funnier than this show. Also for some reason all of the actors are ugly, i dont know why they did that. Also jim is a humongous cunt but for some reason the fan favorite, although yes hes a fucking piece of shit
4/10

It really compliments the series

altered carbon

The Simpsons S1-12

THe office is the type of show women find funny because of how "cute" it is. The romance is forced, the overly sappy moments.
>shit tier show bro

“Parenthood” on Netflix is really good.

>5-9

wut

>The romance is forced
Not just that, but remember that Pam was engaged when she started dating Jim. How romantic!

don't fight it just watch it again bro. we're all right here with you

He said he just finished it you stupid dipshits so why critique it? Parks and rec and Seinfeld are two more in the same tier.

fuck you seinfield is leagues above

The Office 2: Lost In Space

Catastrophe on Amazon is a good series. Funnier than the office. Todd Margaret is also funny.

/thread

The I.T.Crowd.
Parks and Rec.
Lost.

white collar
altered carbon

Wow, I haven't been on Sup Forums, or fortunes I should say, since 2008 and this is hwat I see? Y'all gotta be kidding me. I demand more gore!

>altered carbon
I was disappointed that the little sister didn't call him onii-chan.

The Leftovers.

all the other sitcoms blow. I’d recommend ‘peep show’ if you haven’t seen it.

There were a few seasons of early modern family that held my attention with decent writing and the entire female cast is fappable.

Something good this time maybe?

And iasip

Episodes with matt leblanc

Ricky even said American>uk nice try you limey cock addict

space dandy is pretty funny if yer into some anime

It's always sunny in philidalphia

Parks and Rec, just get through the mediocre first season

this guy gets it

scrubs is good too

>this guy gets it

>scrubs
>is good