Ban assault rifle ownership by the public. It’s that simple

Ban assault rifle ownership by the public. It’s that simple.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/SPECIALS/2000/columbine.cd/Pages/BOMBS_TEXT.htm
washingtonpost.com/national/aurora-police-ready-controlled-detonation-at-home-of-alleged-shooter-james-holmes/2012/07/21/gJQALMQJ0W_story.html?utm_term=.1376d608dabc
reuters.com/article/us-washington-school-shooting/student-accused-in-washington-school-shooting-blamed-bullying-idUSKCN1BQ00J
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act
statista.com/statistics/195325/murder-victims-in-the-us-by-weapon-used/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no shit

That's not an assault rifle

Please explain what an assault rifle is? I can tell you it's not because it looks scary.

psst...it's already illegal. just letting you know. also you're retarded, you better tell your parents.

Ban assault rifles, make them use incendiary devices and IEDs!

Just ignore the fact the fucker was telegraphing "I have an SMI" and everyone in fucking Florida went "That's okay, you're special!"

Come get it

Just another semi-automatic rifle. Nothing special about it . 60year old design.

thats not an assault rifle its a semi automatic just the same as this gun.
its just this m14 doesn't look scary to you

ya cuz of all those cases of kids attacking each other with incendiary devices and IEDs....

oh wait that's literally never happened in the history of planet earth kids don't do that you dumb fuck

Cocaine is banned but I can still call up a homie and buy it. Ban guns. It's laughable to think that banning guns will somehow make all the guns we already own vanish into thin air. If someone wants to kill people they would have no problem illegally purchasing a banned rifle. Get that into your fucking head. Fuckwad

But I live in the middle of nowhere how else am I supposed to protect my property?

Ban semi automatic rifles

Isn’t the reason Americans want guns is to protect themselves from the government? But they also literally worship their military...

Yup that will work

Can retards like the one that just shot up a school

Scares the shit out of me. Now THIS is a nice, non-violent rifle

Military =/= gov't

And Americans want guns because they're cool

ban guns? id like to see you try. govt better come knocking on my door with a tank

Cocaine is also realatively easy to manufacture without dedicated machinery.

If there weren't factories pumping out thousands of guns then they wouldnt be easily available or would be prohibitively expensive, more so than cocaine.

As long as the military and police hold heat we have the right to as well

Cause banning marijuana worked.

this. Gun controlling laws only work for good citizens that live by the rules, people that want to do shit will do it any fucking way using legal or illegal guns

let people have the right to defend themselves
t. not even american

Fuck off op, and any other grabbers ITT

He didn't say ban all guns, and even if he it wouldn't be difficult to take guns from someone that can't even read.

I'd rather ban all libcucks, they're obviously much more dangerous.

But why ban the guns that arent' used in crime?

This. Bolt actions are still cool for all you faggots who think your right to own cool toys is more important than the lives of kids.

They are fine for hunting, target shooting, etc which are the only legit uses of guns anyways.

And if you think your semi-auto will do shit against a tyrannical govt with tanks and explosives then you tarded.

>ya cuz of all those cases of kids attacking each other with incendiary devices and IEDs....
>oh wait that's literally never happened in the history of planet earth kids don't do that you dumb fuck

You're right. The Aurora CO shooter actually told the cops about the IED's in his house before they went off.

The Columbine killers didn't get their incendiaries right so they couldn't kill people in the fire drill locations.

This guy was only researching IED's, he didn't get to the part where he made IED's.

cnn.com/SPECIALS/2000/columbine.cd/Pages/BOMBS_TEXT.htm

washingtonpost.com/national/aurora-police-ready-controlled-detonation-at-home-of-alleged-shooter-james-holmes/2012/07/21/gJQALMQJ0W_story.html?utm_term=.1376d608dabc

Another school shooter who made them but didn't use them for some reason:

reuters.com/article/us-washington-school-shooting/student-accused-in-washington-school-shooting-blamed-bullying-idUSKCN1BQ00J

Try again, eh?

They're already banned you dumbass. You don't even know what an assault rifle is.

that is true but the thing is there already too many guns. Banning them will not make all millions of guns we already own disappear. Banning guns would be so ineffective at this point and itlp never happen. There would be a civil fucking war. Especially here in texas.

Exactly man. It's so impossible its hilarious. Come and take it motherfuckers.

Probably too much for you to read but you should give it a try

>and if you think your semi-auto will do shit against the Gubment
Yes, actually I do.

ban public school. its that simple.

As soon as we ban trucks and knifes.

Define assault rifle in your own words for me first.

its been tried, didn't work, go suck a dick, yada, yada

/Thread.

Florida has some of the most lax gun laws in the country:

-No license needed to purchase a gun
-No firearms registration
-Background checks not required for most guns
-No restrictions on magazine capacity
-Legal to own semi-automatic assault rifles w/ background check

Or give everybody nukes

Black scary rifles hurt my fee fees

It's glorious isn't it?

-Background checks not required for most guns
wut

so why havent you used your guns and militias to protect our privacy from massive government surveillance? or from government corruption on all levels? or from corporations that control the government? or to protect land and water rights? or national park land?

oh, maybe you just like playing with your toys and posing to look cook like grown-up weebs, and you dont actually want to do what you say you'll do

>Make sure you hand over your guns due to a statistically insignificant number of deaths, goys.
Assault rifles are already banned.

What if you decide to murder someone after you already bought a gun?

Checkmate, faggot.

YOU CAN'T FUCKING BAN KITCHEN KNIVES AND HAMMERS YOU FUCKING MONG

AMERICANS WILL DEFEND THIS

What are you trying to prove? "Assault rifles aren't a problem because they don't kill as much with other thing". Rifles aren't as easy to come by than handguns you brain dead retard.

Niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers

It is banned, assault rifles can't be manufactured for civilians since 1986.

>-No license needed to purchase a gun
Why would you need a license for a right to arms? A license implies you're given permission, and that it isn't a right. You don't need a license to join a religion.

>-No firearms registration
You don't register as a catholic or buddhist either...

>-Background checks not required for most guns
Any gun purchased from someone in the business of firearms(an FFL) does require a background check. This is the same nationwide, private sales between non-commercial persons does not require one in florida.

>-No restrictions on magazine capacity
So now you're attacking the accessories, not the firearm, even though a magazine is a metal box with a spring in it...

>-Legal to own semi-automatic assault rifles w/ background check
>semi-automatic assault rifles
That is an oxymoron. And the same rules apply to semi-auto rifles as bolt actions or handguns, if it involves a commercial seller(an FFL) then a background check is required. Private sales do not require a background check on any semi-auto gun. An assault rifle actually needs to fill the role of an assaulter meaning it needs to have select fire capabilities(burst or full-auto is necessary). AR-15s are not assault rifles, AR stands for armalite rifle, the original trademark. Only colt makes AR-15s because they own the trademark, everyone else has their own name even though the weapons are identical otherwise.

Nah, just ban them from libtards and retards. That will eliminate the majority of the shootings

UK certainly is trying

My point is are you trying to save lives or ban something scary looking?
We banned them in the 90s and that didn't do jack shit. Columbine happened right in the middle of it.

Niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggersNiggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggersNiggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggersNiggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers

Assault ban was lifted in the 90s. How fucking retarded are you.

Do me a favor and tell me what exactly makes an assault rifle?

as a brit, I would completely disagree. banning will not solve anything.

"All" that needs done is have a decent healthcare system including mental health, and have sensible procedures for ownership - namely, a background check for mental health etc, linked to that healthcare system, and proper training certification for ownership. It is utterly insane that you have to sit a driving test to own a car, but can pick up an AR platform rifle without even the slightest test to see if you're safe.

kys

... ar-15s are illegal? How do people keep buying them?

You are that stupid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act

ban everything but bolt action rifles. if you need more than one shot to hit a deer, tough shit. reload.

Just fyi your argument is a wash because guns don't stop bombs either

I don't own guns for deer

niggers niggers niggersNiggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers>ban everything but bolt action rifles. if you need more than one shot to hit a deer, tough shit. reload.

>The guns are only a side issue
>The retarded citizens are the true problem

The vast majority of firearm homicides are with pistols. This image is misleading to say the least

Then you would agree that it should be harder for people who want to come on your property and fuck your dog, to get an assault weapon. You shouldn't be stopped in buying a gun, just slowed the fuck down. Your country has more guns than people, so gun education and restrictions on felons as well as mentally unstable people shouldn't be a fucking stretch.

Niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggersNiggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers

fag

>UK
They're now trying to ban Drano because people use it as a weapon

So you want to make it easier by letting any person have a gun? What do you secretly sit around praying for the fucking apocalypse?

But muh freedom!
Something something libruls

But that's even WORSE. He's trying to show that politicians aren't actually concerned with saving lives or numbers of deaths. The fact that the left targets semi-auto rifles over handguns only proves this further. While citizens rarely kill each other with rifles, those same rifles are the biggest threat to any government imposing itself upon the people.

I caved in and sold my arsenal. It just ain’t right me hordin’ these weppins. Ah sold mah twice-barreled shotgun an mah 22

>just slowed the fuck down
Why? What will that solve?

>gun education and restrictions on felons as well as mentally unstable people shouldn't be a fucking stretch.
We already have all that. It's not a lawless wasteland over here despite what the news will tell you.

Is it fun just making shit up? Or do you just believe anything you want to?

statista.com/statistics/195325/murder-victims-in-the-us-by-weapon-used/

The second amendment isn't about hunting. Either go back to civics class and pay attention, or stop discussing political issues.

That's stupid.

it must be some strange coincidence that America has way more mass shootings than the countries with stricter gun laws

>so gun education
You think you're edumuhcated?
>get an assault weapon
No such thing.
>restrictions on felons
Already have them.
>as well as mentally unstable people
Have this too. Maybe you should educate yourself?

Stupid liberals, rofl...

It’s not that simple autist. Although it’s way more simple to just kill your self

If you think you'd be somehow less dead if you got shot by a handgun, then you're retarded.

LOL!
Laughing at idiots that mount optics on top of an A1
type carry handle.

>it must be some strange coincidence that America has way more mass shootings than the countries with stricter gun laws

It must also be a strange coincidence that we have freedom of speech(none of europe or canada has this) and don't suck muslim cock.

they all ready are.

I've seen this pic a hundred times, but I've never noticed that Hi-Point 380 on the right before. Kek

Oh no it's a sniper gunamajig!

I don't think it's a lawless wasteland, and I do feel that there are plenty of gun owners who are responsible, but it just takes one lunatic to kill 10+ people and if you can make it hard for a crazy whiteboi to shoot up his school, or local black church why not? Also I appreciate the tact in your response, I feel like it's just more a conversation than something for both sides to hurr durr on. I am a Canadian gun owner, it's a pistol do I hunt with it? No I just like shooting the thing and having it in my house for safety. Was it a bitch to get it? Yeah, they called 3 character references to confirm my mental health. For a restricted firearm license.

So, are you suggesting that we should ban handguns, rather than rifles? Your graphic shows that it accounts for nearly half of all total murders in 2012.

Repeal the 2nd amendment!

The point is that guns are used because they are given by or are easier to swipe from irresponsible parents or friend's parents. When guns aren't available psychos will just kill with something else. As pointed out the real solution is addressing the psychos before they can do this.

To be honest, there hasn't been a single school shooting where I couldn't have killed just as many (not that I would ever consider this) by striding in with a couple of hatchets and I really don't think of myself as any type of badass.. The fatalities at Sandy Hook, for example, were do more to stupid intruder policies that had kids piled up in a corner than the type of weapon used.

No, I'm asking if they want to actually save lives or if they just want to ban something scary looking as a do-nothing law to make themselves feel better.

>Repeal the 2nd amendment!
try it...

You can't legislate away criminality or stupidity. We banned scary looking rifles in the 90s and it did jack shit for the crime rate.

State by state regulations are completely different. Just cause your state has some of these in place doesn't mean it's everywhere. I'll admit I am not American, but the rest of the world hears some scary shit from you guys

>assault rifle

an ar-15 isn't an assault fire. It is semi auto.

STFU you garbage eating piece of shit. The general public isn’t allowed to have assault rifles as it is. Only you are too brainwashed to know that.

It’s a tradegy what happened but I could have killed everyone in that building by dumping H2S into the air vents. Only idiots make the association of the tool as the killer. The man did it when he pulled the trigger.

So why don’t be ban the mentally and emotionally incompetent like yourself from breeding. Couple of generations to wash the crazy and the stupid from our ranks. How’s that sound asshole?

Got any more stupid ideas?

They’re badass, faggot.