If you didn't get laid on Valentine's day, you're a fucking GODDAMN loser. Haha...

If you didn't get laid on Valentine's day, you're a fucking GODDAMN loser. Haha. I fucked my grill and I can still taste her coppery asshole on my tongue. Fuck you faggot.

Don't come crawling back when she accuses you of rape in 10 years m8

>I fucked my grill
virgin detected

Yeah I did. Had a nice night. Lots of virgin losers justifying y they ain't got game. My dick stinks. Your life stinks. Lol.

That was no girl.

My girl is on the way home from work. Dinner shower, eat that pussy, fuck that ass. Good night.

^^^^^ This guy can't get laid so he thinks nobody does. Dinner and sex with live in gf 4 me. Fags be lonely fags be hatin.

Nice.

Nice, dude

all i need is weed,ecchi and lolis

>her coppery asshole
Anal bleeding usually isn't a good sign.

I was about to when I got shot in class

I have a wife and two girlfriends, and the wife approves, just had a 3way, step up your game son

> "Grill"
> "Coppery"

What brand of grill do you have with copper pipes?

My gf does 3wayz but not 2nite. Fucking and ass eating tonight. Her ass was niceccand funky.

>calls himself a loser
>stuck his finger up his own ass and tasted it
>on a stupid holiday that doesnt mean anything and only a thing to get people to spend money

Haha predictable gay response from cheap poor asshole^^^^

Even if you fugged a trapazoid. Good on u. But if u spent tonight alone...........HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Not yet, but soon....

If you're here alone you still spent the night alone dumbass.

I fucked 5 different girls within the past month. About to fuck my gf (who I've been cheating on) to make it 6.