Musical red flags for girls

>she listens to hip hop
Just walked out on a date when she mentioned this earlier at dinner. She texted me after pleading with me and assuring me that she's never slept with a black guy or even considered it. I told her then maybe she should carry herself in a way that suggested that instead of listening to low class filth.

I am at an Ivy League school and am 10/10 looks easily. I will not risk contaminating myself with a girl who has possibly had those sorts of thoughts about a... nigger.

NEVER trust a girl who likes hip hop. At best she's a slut. At worst she's a coalburner.

haha epic xD

>Racist
>Closed-minded
>Vain
Wow she really dodged a bullet. Kill yourself OP. Hopefully one day a girl will walk out on your purely because you don't listen to classical

>walk out of a date because she has better taste than you
wew

>implying ivy league students aren't all cucks and migrants

dude this is embarrassing because this is very painfully obvious. the likelihood of a girl being into rap and coalburner are extremely high. It's different for guys because most of us here at least listen to rap ironically(it's not a serious genre)

are you some kind of idiot? or child?

this but unironically

is that sommer ray?

Based

>she uses a streaming service

nigga, you know this is bait, right?

cool false flag thread
Can't wait for the mu tards to send you back to pol

based

You sure showed him user!

This. It's like *extremely* problematic to judge groups of people based on JUST SKIN COLOR and nothing else like genetic research or IQ studies. It's fucking 2017 dude we love science now so at least be a scientific racist.

sjw invasion is real

t. pic related

samefag

Yeah. Dunno if it's a good thing that I can recognize her just by looking at her ass

Nope

my point stands

This is bait right?
>most of us here at least listen to rap ironically(it's not a serious genre)
>milo
>Open Mike Eagle
>busdriver
>Nocando

tell me more

to be fair, her ass is her entire career.
but it is one of the better ones.

listen to any of those 4 for good interesting thought provoking rap, there's others but those are just off the top of my head

>falling for the pasta
come on guys how stupid are you?

I'm surprised danny brown isn't Sup Forumscore

it's not bait. I believe that rap "music" tarnishes Black peoples accomplishment in music and it makes me mad. It's almost like black people devolved when it came to music. At one point they were pioneers, creating iconic strides in musical history but now ooof forgetaboutit. Don't get me wrong there are some good rappers but very far and few between. And of course you have a he meme rappers that everyone obviously listens to ironically.

what an asshole

There is nothing scientific about racism. Don't try to tie science and racism together DO NOT DO IT YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

I seriously suggest milo if you wanna hear some philosophical shit. His raps edge on open word.

Open Mike Eagle talks about the struggles of day to day life, depression and such. His latest album is amazing, Dark Comedy is his best imo.

busdriver is technical and also thought provoking. best album was arguably far behind him, but he remains relevant and has good features on OME & milo tracks.

> what do you listen to
> "oh, everything"
makes me want to gouge my eyes out

>ironic
people here pretend to like hip-hop in order to fill-up an imaginary quota to seem open minded and non-racist

> boohoo do not do it
holy fuckin shit desu

or... maybe, just maybe there are people here who unironically like hip hop and rap.

>implying I feel the need to show myself as open minded and non-racist on an anonymous message board known for racism
try harder, i'm just defending good rappers.

I'll take "shit that never happened" for 500 Alex

Thumbs is his best album, then Pefect Hair, THEN Fear of a Black Tangent.

Fuck off Nazi Punk go back to /pol

race war is coming xDD

that'll be my first single yeah
> nazi punk - fuck off nazi punk go back to pol

Great work as ever mods

ABANDON THREAD
abandon thread

underrated post

why is pol brown

>nazi punk
Never understood why people use that phrase. It sounds like my grandfather yelling at kids to get off his lawn.

>liking something
get the fuck off this board

is this supposed to cast Sup Forums in a good light or something? I can't tell

Sup Forums did not turn this thread to shit, it was the faggots whining about racism that did

Honest Abe telling it like it is

pretty much senpai

Honestly I'm not even racist but this is a big red flag for me too. I just couldn't be with a woman that finds blacks attractive. I feel like throwing up just thinking about it.

Despite all it's memeing about white nationalism, a good chunk of the Sup Forums users are not white

it's new sincere

this is actually kinda true. I remember all the brown/asian Sup Forumstards that showed up to the He Will Not Divide Us thing

The most ironic thing about it is that it consists of people from all across the world trying to dismantle global diversity

Are commies the easiest race to troll?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>be me
>freshman at music school
And I mean that unironically, I'm actually at music school. anyway
>meet a girl in one of my classes
>She's kinda quiet and reminds me of my ex kinda but without certain issues
>needless to say I'm hooked and found my new oneitis
>unfortunately we're in the same studio so I don't try to date her, "don't shit where you eat" sort of thing
>stalk her Facebook
>She's a coalburner and they're madly in love
>I haven't found a new oneitis
I'm between a rock and a hard place Sup Forums. On the plus side, I think I managed to get her to like pic related

The autistic screeching is coming from assblasted redditors who are either too new to recognise bait or too self important to laugh at a silly post

why is the suitcase an Sup Forums user?

it's an oldfag thing

>not realizing the irony of that image when you enter a rap hate thread and are surprised people hate rap

Sage

lol

>*braps on u while spooning*

>people will reply to this pasta

does this actually trigger Sup Forumstards? it's so tame

no, but leftists can't meme

>
>Despite all it's memeing about white nationalism, a good chunk of the Sup Forums users are not white
Argies, for example. Or Irish.