Do Americans jack off thinking about guns? Do you have a fucking orgasm every time you get to pull a trigger? Seriously...

Do Americans jack off thinking about guns? Do you have a fucking orgasm every time you get to pull a trigger? Seriously, what the fuck is up with you guys and guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0
patents.google.com/patent/US2951424
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/06/28/review-ar57-the-poormans-p90/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sometimes, usually there has to be some kind of female around but generally the gun can do it for me. Thats just me tho

Yes sir, I stick my dick in guns. And they like it also.

I like to shove my dick right into the chamber especially with my mosin because i can pretend my dick is a bullet and close the bolt on it

We like freedom, us having guns means we can stomp any would be dictator screwing over your presumably European or Australian ass. You're welcome you cucked bitch.

God, guns. and guitars. Jerking off while shooting? Never thought of that.

Yeah. Post more.

of course, you dumb nigger

just look at this beauty. how could it not make you hard?

guns are fucking awesome. quit being a fucking queer and whining since one person ruins a whole fucking hobby for other people. gtfo outta here you fucking faggot shill.

also shoot a gun, i bet you havent. its fucking exhilarating, and its a great hobby and sport. fuck you

300,000,000 guns in this place.
People clearly have no problem using them against others.
You can’t run or hide from it. What would you do? Lay down and die?
I bet not.

This thread is now a gun thread.

>The shooting was done with an AR-15

Do you guys know how much gun makers like Ruger, manufacturer of Norway's favorite rifle spends to make sure its blatantly pointed out when a mass shooting is done with an AR?

Pic related

People here can't even accept their genitals for what they are but you think we have a gun problem?

>Do Americans jack off thinking about guns?

Guns are very sensual.

Yeh

pic related, i carry this every day in Texas.

this retarded

people cant even understand the difference between sex and gender and you think they can handle guns?

small dicks

>being an American citizen
>being free

Thanks for the laughs

I'm "triggered" by dat vewy scawy, big, black gun.

It's a lack of parenting fool

My dick is 13 inches long, and I love firearms. your point?

Beautiful

And that's how you finally achieve orgasm

Americans just love killing niggers man

You're clearly a very smart guy, care to elaborate?

>bragging about his gun to an anonymous stranger on Sup Forums

checked

Yes?

12 inch long army strong, you're just a puppet

If I thought you could take the NRA's schlong out of your mouth for two minutes I would love to debate this topic

Sadly we all know that is impossible.

Just know that where I live we have had zero school shootings this year

Enjoy your freedumz

I like big gons

You are an American.
Fuck off

Do you jack off to TV liscences and declaring your knives to your shithole nightmare police state dystopia second world shithole?

>regurgitating logically flawed
dogma paid for by government lobbyists (aka the NRA)
>"you is a puppet, muh freedoms"

Comedy gold

>Do Americans jack off thinking about guns? Do you have a fucking orgasm every time you get to pull a trigger? Seriously, what the fuck is up with you guys and guns?

No. But it's a fun hobby. I enjoy going to the shooting range. I enjoy working on my skills with these tools. I have no criminal history. I have no mental health history. Please explain why I should be disarmed.

Some of us like to twist the 2nd amendment to suit their gun fetish, but we’re not all slack jawed faggots.

It's called unbiased research, something that triggers gunfags

pun intended

Ok, lardo

Same here. Most towns in the US have never had a school shooting.

How many acid attacks and suicide truckings has the Religion of Peace blessed you with?

>tacticool useless shit

post it, then

I don't know what you mean but ok.

Do you put this tiny guy in your purse?

Literally none lol

And if you are referring to sporadic attacks in Europe, they are dwarfed by gun crime in the United Joke of the World

No it isn't

I'll wallpaper my house with AR15s and build furniture out of shotguns if I want. Nothing you can do to stop me. Stay mad.

Yeah we know you don't know what it means

If you say so, faggot.

Its's a deterent and a "just in case" against criminals, small or gov, for responsible gun owners. Imagine how the gov. would be like now if the country developed without armed citizens. Areas with families that teach responsible gun ownership don't tend to have these gun-related problems nearly as much as more liberal-leaning ones where there's less of the "my father taught me about guns, and his father before that" kind of mentality. People treating a tool as a goddamn toy or to cover up an emotional insecurity, that have no respect for firearms are the problem.

Fuck you're a waste of space hahahah

a) Im not european
b) I just made a valid point and you responded with a picture of a man eating semen drawn in ms paint

That pretty much somes up this entire thread

Don't worry just enjoy your freedoms, while the civilised world laughs at your children being murdered at school because of your micropenis insecurities

Only a fag who has never fired a gun would say that OP come on

Fuck off

It's actually pretty simple.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0

poorfag detected

Some people like boats, some people like cars, some people like planes, some people like electronics (TV's, Stereos etc), some like gardening, cooking, sewing, cameras....

>Has taste
>Must be poor
K

range gun, don't need those rails or attachments to catch on shit when drawing it.

>Asked to elaborate on claim
>Resorts to condescending insults and buzzwords

.308?

yes.

except the Norks have to do it

so do amerifats. take a knee during the anthem, and the entire country goes nuts. tell a republican that you think usa sucks, and they'll shoot you dead.

That's why i have a saying that accurately describes both parties, republicans are the most anti-american, while democrats are the most anti-life

Sure thing yurocuck. Like you'd know anything about having pride.

>and they'll shoot you dead.
More like laugh at you and suggest you move elsewhere. I don't know what kind of Mean World you live in where a random would shoot you for expressing an opinion.

>pissing off some boomers = being killed by the government
The absolute state of your logic

Fun fact: factor out nigger-on-nigger crime in shitty cities and the murder rate of America is pretty much on par with Europe, even with our millions of firearms

Also,
>muh dick

except the AR isn't direct impingement. It's a gas operated bolt. Eugene Stoner didn't consider it a DI system and neither should you.

patents.google.com/patent/US2951424

why not just buy a real PS90 and be done with it?

That's a small dick...

Yep, you with your granddaddy's shotgun vs an Abrams... Stomp away...

I like women, sorry...

Americans are whiny little pussys that feel unsafe without guns because they could never handle a man to man fight with bare hands.

>STILL hasn't mentioned nationality.

Why hide? Stand proud. Unless outing your nationality would dig up an entire internet's worth of verifiable facts about violence in your country. Are you brave enough to actually say your country's name? Do you have the guts?

No, tell us...

Fact: We don’t give guns to every little shit running around and my country is one of the safest!

Of course. Does that mean that other people in other countries don't do this? I just sort of figured it was like, a known common thing.

Fact: You live in a homogeneous society of mostly white people... assuming your post is true.

Merica!

>implying that's what happens in the US
Your shilling is pathetic.

nice pic rip

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/06/28/review-ar57-the-poormans-p90/

Pretty much this. Good night, Hans.

Fact: The shooter in florida wasn’t a black/hispanic/whateverguy it was a white 19 year old (just like every other mass shooting incident). So don’t blame niggers for this shit.

Oh my god, so many Eurocucks.

If that would be true why is this old fag trump your dictator?

Actually you could reverse it and it'd still make sense...

>Last name Cruz
Sorry Laquisha, try again.

yeah, i pretty much love these, i'm giddy when i go to the range