What did Lena mean by this?

What did Lena mean by this?

twitter.com/lenadunham/status/793929098926166016?s=09

I guess her position is that women don't need to evolve.

Oh it's just that fat ass. For a second I was scared that it was based lena Headey

she wanted retards like you to get upset and spread this shit everywhere

good job

It's not the end of blacks, its the evolution of blacks into better blacks

The animation ended up not being about white male extinction but rather about the typical liberal cuck viewpoint that white men need to step back and let women and minorities run things.

It's not an open declaration of white genocide or whatever you think it is.

Sup Forums was right again

WTF I want to Holocaust jews now!!

>youre the retard for showing how crazy SJW celebs are!

Fuck off Lena

>Hitler just used the jews as a scapegoat, they dindu nuffin!

>LOL DUDE DON'T BE UPSET SHE IS JUST PROMOTING THE GENOCIDE OF WHITE MAN LOL, YOU JUST CAN'T TAKE A JOKE HAHA

Reminder that she promised to fuck off to Canada if you vote for Trump

>retarded feminist says retarded thing
>you take it seriously

why dignify this with attention?

Why do Jews act like Hitler now?

everyone else takes it seriously you retarded faggot

She's not that smart. But good get anyway.

>retard says thing
>a celebrity with pull and backing PROMOTING WHITE GENOCIDE OPENLY

Fuck. Off. Lena.

They need to go back

Societies evolve. Well certain ones anyway. What she's implying is that only white men act like Neanderthals and need to be removed from society at large because they are holding back everything.

>these goobergaters will never reproduce
>their manchild hugbox will be shut down soon along with the rest of Sup Forums

can't wait desu

whites are not getting genocided and that's not even the end point of the video as this guy already pointed out what's there to be upset about? that lena dunham, who is known for being a batshit insane feminist, is saying really dumb things?

are you honestly scared of her? what the fuck happened to Sup Forums

>Sup Forums triggered by a single female twitter user
top kek, shes the best

>disingenuously attempting to float that the language "How are you feeling about the extinction of white men?" is in no way purposefully inflammatory

What is it with you cucks and thinking you're too clever for class?

>whites are not getting genocided and that's not even the end point of the video as this guy already pointed out
>what's there to be upset about? that lena dunham, who is known for being a batshit insane feminist, is saying really dumb things?
>are you honestly scared of her? what the fuck happened to Sup Forums
T. Male feminist, black supremacist, and proud stepfather

you have a crush on a camwhore
just off yourself

This, I was going to say I couldn't imagine Headey ever posting something like that, she's too good.

That everyone hates her and her only reliable source of attention is to get more people to hate her, so she'll keep posting things like this for sweet, sweet (you)s on twitter as she slowly travels the long and painful road to irrelevancy, punctuated only by anonymous faggots on the internet laughing at her.

>whites aren't getting genocided

Kill yourself you piece of shit shill. Day of the fucking rope soon

you have a small, white, cut dick.

it's big and uncut

>taking bait

>making bait
>for free
>on your phone

>that alternate universe where Private Pyle survived bootcamp and Nam, and cam back stateside as a crossdressing childmolester/child killer

>haha I was just pretending to be retarded

great argument

remember when we used to laugh at people getting offended? now every other thread on Sup Forums is about how offended someone is by something

are you saying whites are getting genocided, then? sure, it's becoming increasingly more acceptable to discriminate against white people (in particular white heterosexual men), but that doesn't equate to genocide

again, why would anyone take anything lena dunham says seriously? she has absolutely no power, apart from some tumblr/twitter hambeasts and her terrible television show that gets less than a million viewers each episode

are you guys just actively seeking out things to get offended about? why would you do that?

We don't want them.

Alright, we'll allow Cher

Was this guy not praising white genocide, either? Explain the hidden subtext I'm too dense to understand.

>some loony says a mild version of Sup Forums's constant violent, sociopathic circle jerking
>suddenly it's bad

So which is it?

>Lena Ham

Hypocrisy is a false dichotomy. Being exactly alike doesn't stop the Sunnis and Shiites from killing each other.

>white genocide avocation
>HURR IT'S JUST A MILD POL MEME GUYZ COMON

I can't fucking wait to get my hands on you liberals. The day of the rope is coming, I'm going to hang so many of you fuckers. I swear it

His complete turn around as self-claimed champion of the working class to his attacks are the very people he claimed to care about more than conservatives is what bothers me.

They'll miss us when we're gone right?

She hates men. Black men in particular.

Your IQ is like 20, you couldn't figure out the knot if you had the tutorial up on your tablet, fatass.

>liberal

Keep telling yourself everyone who doesn't subscribe to your mentally ill delusions is a librul, you waste of space.

If a celebrity posted a Sup Forums opinion on social media their career would be ruined. Quit pretending to be retarded.

>mfw moore takes the final step and becomes a woman

It's like you want to fall for clickbait.

Where else are they going to get their gibs?

Stopping hitler was a mistake