Hey Sup Forums I love cocaine

Hey Sup Forums I love cocaine.

I wake up at 6am and snort a fat line before I even take a shower. This keeps me amped until about 8ish.

Come 12 I go back home and snort another fat line and go back to work.

I work till 5 and then when I get back home I snort another fat line.

I go to bed at 10 ish but all day I’m feeling pretty good. Fuck I actually like the drips and numb neck.

AMA. My habit equates to about $300 a week on coke. Running down to my last few lines until I pick up again tomorrow.

Would post my own photo of my last few lines but...

>MAX FILE SIZE IS 2MB FUCK YOUR IPHONE PHOTO SIZE

If anyone can inform me how to manually lower my image file size on my iPhone while we are here that’d be awesome. Thanks Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/cocaine-use-can-lead-to-a-hole-in-the-roof-of-your-mouth-10448496.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Listen to me. I'm not joking I'm being serious. Please go seek medical and mental help. Do not brag about this, this isn't a good thing. Please help yourself.

you ever gonna stop? Tell someone? fix your life? try to stop it? you should

>$300 a week to have normal ass days
Wow such a fucking benefit, there’s nothing else you can consume three times a day that will keep you alert for 16 hours

how dependent are you?
and if/when you decide to quit make sure you don’t try to withdrawal on your own. check yourself in somewhere, coke withdrawals don’t fuck around. good luck op

300 a week...
where I am its 210 an 8, 200 if your lucky, sometimes 180 if you're unlucky (cause someone's cut the shit out of it)

you burning about half a g a day?

I’m in the same boat as you user... I’m a functioning coke head that can spend $300-600 a week on coke

I'd love a rail right now. How the fuck does anyone afford it though. It's like a 2-3 tines a year thing for me

What do you do for work? How can you possibly afford it?!

>you ever gonna stop?

Meh maybe but I've been doing it for quite a while and have the money.

>Tell someone?

My dealer knows.

>Ffix your life?

I have plenty in the bank and don't actually have to work but it pays for the coke just fine.

>Try to stop it?

If something financial drastic happens maybe.

Coffee gives me the shits. The coke does too but not as much.

>how dependent are you?

Um well I guess at this rate pretty dependent. My hands shake pretty bad when I start to come down from a line.

Bro

that's not very much. you should take it to the next level.

I own a company and can afford to spend $300-600 a week on yay.

why don't you guys just buy like a kilo of it and save money?

>still get the shits but as much
Newsflash this happens with every stimulant. Pretty weak justification too. Enjoy the hole in your septum

fake and gay

if your coke gives you the shits it's been cut with laxatives

Nice trips. Got lucky with a few investments over the last 6 years. Paid out a lot more than I put in. Sitting good for quite a while at least.

I do window tinting on the side for friends and locals. Work as an ASE certified technician at a Chevy dealership. They don't drug test.

I've done huge amounts of coke and speed for over a year straight. Few good lines of both every day.
How does this hole in septum thing happen? When?

Everything gets cut around here man. Can't find real real good shit unless your buying multiples ounces at a time. Even then its still cut.

If you feel the effects for 2 hours like you say you do. It's not actually cocaine that your putting up your nose. Probably some Benzocaine and RC mix

>How does this hole in septum thing happen? When?

I'm OP but it hasn't happened to me either but Ive heard its from when some gets stuck in your nose on a certain spot and starts to eat away at your skin. Main reason you get nosebleeds. If it keeps happening in the same spot eventually it will eat completely through.

Where u live at?

My weed dealer got busted and now I can’t find another. How on earth do you constantly find coke?

dark web

Op. Where u stay by?

Man you know how bad that shit is for your heart? It's a stupid drug anyway. It's like drinking 6 cups of coffee, you're high for 20 minutes and then you feel like shit for 3 days. Fuck that. Quit bro, get healthy.You can actually get a decent high from diet and exercise, and you'll live longer.

It’s a stimulant. If adderall gives you the shit then coke will. I’ve had uncut coke. It’s sort of off white and irs more a clump than a powder. It still gave me the shits. After I sweat for an hour. It was too much.

If you can’t find coke... you probably shouldn’t be doing it

What dark web site u using

No one “should" be doing it. That wasn’t my point

ebay

very true, no real way to avoid it. most users will swear up and down that their shit is pure and straight off the boat anyway so kudos on being real.

i had supposedly uncut once and it was almost yellow n color. rocket fuel tho.

Eat Xanax. CNS stimulants are for the weirdest faggots alive.

You’re missing my point... I’m not saying coke is bad(I’m the poster that said I do $300-600 of coke a week), what I’m saying is that if you can’t find coke, you probably shouldn’t do it... meaning you’re too soft to know people that sell coke.

It happens because coke causes desecration. Especially pure coke. It dries it up until you bleed. Eventually it causes a lack of blood flow and dries up the cartilage. The blood flow issue can cause it to eat through to your mouth as well. The roof of your mouth gone.

I used to work with illegals and could get some uncut. I’m just a bit of a shut in now. That doesn’t mean I’m "soft" when it comes to drugs.

Always remember kids, coke is $40 a gram from mexicans. Otherwise you are the bitch ass nigga they rip off.

Desiccation. Fuck you autocorrect

20. You got ripped off

So my question is why can’t you get some shit now? Even if it’s not uncut?

Because I don’t work with them now. The company was sold and they dispersed. I can’t exactly walk up to strangers and ask for drugs.

you'd have to pay me to snort your nasty $20 yay.

Where u stay by?

Meh cocaine does about the same for me as Cuban coffee, maybe a tad more but the difference doesnt matter. Switch to Cuban coffee user, that shits wild

Well there is also this. independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/cocaine-use-can-lead-to-a-hole-in-the-roof-of-your-mouth-10448496.html

Lol nigga said 40 a G. White people smh

I fucking love cocaine, I don't mind grabbing a ball from time to time, if it wasn't so expensive I would probably be in a full blown addiction. Fishscale is expensive where I'm from and I don't bother buying cheap blow.