Fellow Lakers fans

Fellow Lakers fans

Do we really want this circus on our team? He's Kardashian-tear cancer for any team.

Are there better options at two besides Alonzo?

I'm okay with it

Convince the Celcucks to take Ball.

>tear

t.small baller

Dearron Fox is better

What are you, some kind of small baller?

small baller detected

nigga the Lakers are a circus, that's all your franchise is, no tradition no culture, just win and act like douchebags

Ball and the lakers are made for each other

This. the lakers are the ONLY team utterly retarded enough to invite this drama upon themselves, except maybe the knicks.

>15 NBA titles dating back to the 1950s
>no tradition

thicc and underaged
just what i like

fellow Lakers fans

when's the mass suicide? We're all a bunch of faggots so I figure we should kill ourselves now

let's do it

Go Lakers

Shit tier version of Rubio.

How can you be ok with it?

The Lakers don't deserve a big baller like LaVar

those belong to minnesota you idiot

that's what i mean, you guys are stolen history, also have the most retarded fan base in all of sports

tradition of being a salt mine lives on

I would really appreciate it if the small ballers could stop rooting for my Lakers

10 of them were won in LA, you idiot. Take out the ones from Minnesota, they still have more trophies than anyone other than the Celtics. And I'm not a fucking Lakers fan.

This triggers the northeastern cuck.

fake fans everywhere, you don't even know who's in that picture

Magic should just take Josh Jackson at #2 and take Lonzo at #28 since he won't work out for other teams and his dad is hellbent on him playing for the Lakers.

If some idiot team picks Lonzo before that then I'm sure Lavar would try to influence Lonzo and his agent to force a buyout or a trade.

for real they need to stick with Phoenix or the Nuggets

the only one that matters is kurt rambis

I heard the kid is a project that can be great

I just want the team to be good again I legitmately stopped following basketball and only went to like 10 games this year , 10 last year and about 5 the year before
these are some of the worst rebuilding years I had to experience since mid 90s

Honestly, I would take him but not before making a contract with his dad with hardcore stipulations/penalties regarding his antics and involvement, otherwise it's going to be an epic failure. And for fuck's sake, ask Kobe to practice with the kid for a week or two, let them work on that horrible jumpshot and learn him how to be quick on defense.

>Ball, Russell, Ingram, Nance, Zubac

I can live with that, Magic just needs to find some suckers who will take Mozgov and Deng.

>post yfw Paul George becomes a Big Baller

You gave mozgov 64 million lmao

that's why i wasn't mad jeannie fired mitch, the mozgov+deng combo is the all-time worst

>De'Arron Fox washed him everytime they played
>Fox washed him while Magic was in the crowd
>It was reported Wednesday that Lakers wanted to hold 1on1 tryouts against Fox

Magic is probably going to go for Fox, even if it pisses off LA. It's for the better unless you guys trade D'Angelo Russell for something. I would rather keep him though, because he still has a higher upside than Lonzo.

I don't know though. LaVar aside, Lonzo looks like a quitter and he moves too slow off the dribble. His jump shot, even though it was 40 percent from 3, looks so fucking bad and he can't really drive either, because he's not that athletic.

Funnily enough, the SIxers would be a far better fit for Lonzo and they'd be instant competitors because the size will let them bully defenders away from him.