twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

liveleak.com/view?i=070_1518657836

Damn some cold cucumbers with a little bit of salt sounds so good right now

Lol

what

Cucumbers on the table gave me a craving

conspiracy

Fucking KEK

anyone else wondering why this shooting was the most covered by major news networks out of the 18 that have already happened?

>no? just me?

cucumbers gay nigga

im betting next one in less then 2 weeks.

Shut up bitch you’re not even allowed to speak in here

Because there isn't much else to report on autist

fucking vultures.

gimme da scoop gimme da scoop

The streamable links have audio.

No they’re not you’re gay infinity plus one

warm up the shill thread machine

It's fake? Divide and conquer?
Maybe that's why.

Fucking terrible.

This shit is in bad taste and you should all go to hell for posting/viewing it.

It's become the norm. We need to see ALL OF IT.

You must be new here

I MASTURBATED TO IT.

streamable.com/5pk75

edgelord alert

Bump for interest

>festive skittles

This thread has been reported to CNN. Enjoy your jail time faggots

Henlo fellow tanyaposter

17 dead from a kid akbars with assault rifles often don't get such a high score

Gay

Gay

no u

fucking vultures

Sup Forums is in bad taste and you should go to hell for visiting here.

>Fellow tanyaposter
Bad timing.

next

tanya thread?

Crazy shit man, I used to see this shit when I was deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan, lifeless pounds of flesh strung out like rag dolls, I find it hard to have sympathy lots of the time but with stuff like this fucken A man.

wish my school had cool valentine events like this

You were trained, though. You willingly, knowingly put yourself in harms way, which is why we thank you. These are just kids.

These fucking kids have no respect, they take pictures and videos of this like if it were a fucking concert, its one thing to be pussy talking shit over the internet but you gotta be a real fucken scumbag to immortalize a dead person on your phone so you can flaunt it like some fag to your friends.

This is the most annoying video currently on the internet.

tfw that girls dead body looking sexy af, but the feds are there so you just have to rub one out.

Hahaha

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day

faggot

You keep wishing like that, and you definitely won't get one.

newfag bit the bait kek

Rubbing one out during a shooting; great sense of priorities this one

Yawn just another staged shooting brought to you by the MOSSAD/CIA for the purpose of passing more gun restrictions, stricter laws, and taking away freedoms. God Bless the Zionist States of Jewmerica, land of the fear, home of the easily manipulated

Most of the other shootings no one died or just something gang related.

kek glad i wasn't the only one who caught that

man that body looks sexy.

Yeah cause CNN has the authority to imprison people. Fucking faggot

Fuck off faggot

>that file name
Was this during the mudkipz days? I can’t remember, is been too faggot.
>back when rules 1 & 2 were a thing.

Ah, here go all the brainless clueless useful idiots spouting off all their gun control crap again. I wonder if they notice they have gun control at their school and look what happened - bunch of kids got killed. So much for gun control..................................................

>more gun restrictions

name 1 gun restriction that has been passed since the automatic weapons ban like 50 years ago you fucktard

Get out of our bread you fucking Russian shill~

awwww

This. All of this.

>You were trained, though. You willingly, knowingly put yourself in harms way, which is why we thank you. These are just kids.
Ah, the good old American pride for killing people you were told have harmed your freedom, even though they're millions of miles away.

NIGGA THE FUCKING SUN IS MILLIONS OF MILES AWAY

When is the new video coming out Alex? We need you to get to the bottom of this.

Time to change your tampon, miss.

Great. Here's a random not related to anything I've posted picture for you.

Yo Snarky Puppy is the shiznit.

Thanks Lori
>I really like this image

If dubs, then true

Reroll

I dunno. How about the Hughes Amendment in the FOPA in ‘86. Also in ‘86 the Armed Career Criminals Act and Law Enforcement Officer Protection Act.
The Federal Assault Weapons Ban back in ‘94.
Crime control act of 1990.
Brady waiting period law and institution of NICS in 1994.
So many fucking more restrictions and laws in California, NY, Illinois, Maryland and D.C., and other blue states - too many to count.

dubs get

Just not gonna happen fren

That's not how you get dubs.

Both are true... from a certain point of view.

You guys are lame, check these fucking trips 222

well shit nigga

>check these fucking trips 222
Check what exactly?

lel

is this a sexy thing, or what...now i believe in miracles

When in doubt rub one out

Check my beats,

Listen to Blast yo ass by ROJO #np on #SoundCloud
soundcloud.com/rojo_red/untitled148-masteringbox

goddamn none of us have gotten any fucking digits

"HI Gen. If you end up not being murdered inside of that dark closet, would you mind giving me an interview later on? Hope all is well!"

kek

hmmm hes right u know

I'm not even trying to get them.

um... so these people... are floating somewhere between the asteroid belt and jupiter??
>Millions of miles away
>Millions of miles

that... sounds about right... Sad but... Why are you all surprised?

OP,
The full video of this was posted somewhere. Theres a link on Bernie Sander's facebook page. There is more than just the 2 seconds thats on liveleak atm

>muh assholes
>muh disgusting
>muh useless

You dont know a single person commenting here and you post ur shit insults saying theres something wrong with ppo for posting dead bodies? its a lifeless corpse, get over urself noone cares, fk off to normieland where u have to pretend to care about individuals u dont even know. There is absolutely no fkin reason why anyone on this board should care about anyone of the ppo who died unless they knew them personally. Ur no better than any1 on this board, noone wants u here, kill urself.