Who here /never has any good bands come to their city/?

Who here /never has any good bands come to their city/?

>local council build multi million pound multi-purpose venue about 2 or 3 years ago
>have had a grand sum total of 2 bands come to play
We do occasionally get some decent smaller bands come and play, but even then they're not too regular

tfw in brazil

>tfw live less than an hour from a major city that a lot of bands go to

Who here /Houston/ and has never dealt with that problem.

>tfw the only good band that comes to my city is some old, bloated 60's psych rock band from my city that hasn't done a performance in over 5 years
>tfw the only reason even they perform in my city is because the old farts are too old and poor go on a tour

>hour and a half

south florida literally never

Who is it?

tfw in south texas so its not worth it for bands to travel here

Tfw in Toronto don't have to worry about this

Crystal Syphon
They're alright. Not amazing, but not bad either. I'm sure there's more good musicians from the Central Valley that might come to my city every once in a while, but this is the only one I know.

The closest city with a population over 100,000 is four hours away, so no. My town has a population of 7,000 and it's the biggest town within probably 200 miles.

Same here for north florida.
It's Orlando, occasionally Tampa, but that's it.

Which is strange because Jax has a population more than double that of Orlando, and every show that comes here sells out - even the bands playing the club scene.

nigga what, RVA gets a lot of good gigs

This. Now Virginia Beach, this place is a fucking culture vacuum.

>tfw bands go to philly and skip pittsburgh

>tfw artist actually comes to brazil

Can't relate, everybody comes to Boston these days and more great venues just outside of it keep popping up.

Live in Orlando, not too bad, still feel like a lot of bands just skip Florida altogether.

And as far as the population, the map of Orlando only really contains a small portion of what most people would consider Orlando. I technically don't live in Orlando but it takes me 10 to 15 minutes to drive to downtown, not including traffic.

I live in Brisbane, Australia. Good international acts only come to Australia every few years.

I live in NYC so