Image limit reached, Cleavage thread Part 2

Image limit reached, Cleavage thread Part 2

I need more of this big boobed goddess in my life!

UNLEASH THEM

This is the only other picture I have.

Do you Sup Forumsrothers know where I can find more of her? My penis needs more of her!

I've tried to reverse image search her and those are the only two pictures I can find...

Please keep posting this girl

>759967788
can't deny double dubs!

Thank you for trying at least. Whoever she is? I'm in love. God, lucky is the man (or woman) that gets to be with her. Shes literally perfect.

Damn. They do not disappoint. You are a very luck man user

You're welcome, sorry I couldn't be much help but I know what you mean... I don't know what it is she's just amazing

moar

Thank you my man, and I know, I hit the jackpot with her!

any interest to pull a tit out?

whip em both out

Cleavage is good, but sometimes, you just gotta unleash the beasts....

She has an incredible body. How long have you two been together?

fine

Looks good wet too

lovely user.

4 years strong, since she was 16. And I know, she has a naturally curvy body with amazing tits, her latina heritage truly showed in the best way possible

Needs some hardcore color correction, but you get the idea.

Fuck, you hit the jackpot. I can't even imagine how nice those tits were at 16 (not asking for any pics from then). Share as much of her as you like.

Nice, more?

Hell yeah

Do you have any of her ass?

moar?

single tit why not

Relax haha, all the ones I'm posting are 18 and up. but they've been amazing since I met her.

Jesus, you are doing the lords work user. I appreciate you sharing that wonderful bod. How is the sex?

pretty fucking great

She is a fucking freak in bed. Simply adorable and smouldering at the same time, is open to almost anything, from vanilla to rough to bdsm(loves to be choked and spanked when in the rough mood), also into roleplay, loves playing the innocent babygirl sitting on her daddy's lap. I mean, I could go on for ages lmao, if you want any specific feel free to ask!

I fucking love it. Nothing more disappointing that a hot chick who is boring in bed.Still a lot of fun..but not the same. Any mirror selfies would be FANTASTIC.

Sure thing my man! Glad to answer any more questions you have as well

Jesus...that body... What is your favourite position with her? And do guys stare at her in public?

Call me unimaginative, but I absolutely love taking her doggystyle. I mean, her waist/hips ratio are perfect for it. Can grab her little waist right above the cuves of her hips and fuck her until her knees buckle. Not to mention the view is amazing, her ass is small but very well shaped, and her breasts bouncing wildly make me diamonds. As for in public, it depends. She can pass as very sublte when she dresses casual (hoodie, jeans, etc) but if she goes out with the intention of looking nice, yeah, it's veery common for her to get oggled at a bit lmao.

Doggy is a whole lot of fun for exactly those reasons. Though I can imagine her ontop would be an incredible view...I can't imagine people not staring at her in a bikini or anything low cut.

man, funny thing. Cowgirl is HER favorite position! She enjoys the control and the view, and she knows I have a harder time controlling myself in that position (she has a fixation with making sexual partners cum at all costs. She doesn't care what it takes. If she realizes I'm close or I ask her to slow down, she'll just smirk devillishly and buck her hips even faster). And that view is fucking heavenly as well. Her face of pleasure combined with her brests bouncing rhythmically...it's pure heaven man.. And dude, any time she wears something with slight cleavage or a low cut, she becomes a stare magnet. It's so funny especially cause in public she's super shy and modest.

forgot pic lol

That sounds like a fucking FUN experience . It wouldn't last very long on my end, but god damn...Do you ever catch your friends staring? Have they ever seen anything revealing of her?

more?

I can vouch for it, absolute tons of fun to do anything with her in a bedroom (or out of one if she's feeling risky). and yeah, my best friend has actively expressed he finds her hot (like in regular "whatchu think about my gf" conversations), and I've caught him gawking at her several times. He's gotten to do some more stuff with her tho, but that's a onger story if you're interested. As for seeing her in something revealing, besides friend #1 yeah, one other friend walked in on her while she was changing one time, appatrently got a split second view of her dressed like this somewhat

Okay Im curious about the friend fooling around with her..Definitely need to hear this

why delete?

Was a link to old thread.

okay, so basically what happened was we both are really close high school friends, and we've known each other's gfs for a bit and were close friends with them as well, and we both agreed that each other's gf was attractive. So one time when the topic was up we made a bet over a videogame match: Smash bros 1v1, winner gets one night with the other's gf (girls were in on it, it was a drinking night for the 4 of us and they thought it was a crazy but interesting idea). I unfortunately lost, and he got his reward: he went over to her place and got one entire night to himself with her. From what they tell me, he was really awkward from the start, so she had to ease him in on the idea. She initiated making out, moved to take off his pants and started to blow him. Once he was relaxed anough and enjoying himself, she proceeded to strip for him, at which poin his shyness flew out the window and they enjoyed the rest of the night fucking like rabbits. Looking forward to the next drunk wager of the sort, hopefully will have more luck then lol

Wow. What a lucky bastard. Had he seen her naked before at this point? Because I cant imagine lasting very long the first time I saw that body....How is she about having her tits fucked?

he'd gotten to see her walk around my place in panties and a hoodie, but that was about it before that. and yeah, he certainly liked it from what he mentioned afterwards lmao, lucky bastard. Hope to get back at him and his gf soon lol. as for having her tits fucked, like I said before, she's into almost anything under the sun. If I ask her to let me fuck her tits while we're messing around, she'll bend down and press them together for me. Likes to play with herself while I go at them too, so she doesn't miss out too much

Fuck, he would have had a GREAT night. Is she on the pill? Because hitting that raw would be 10/10. Probably didn't last more than 2 minutes for round 1...

Yeah she is, but only I've gotten to go raw on her, so he had that advantage to last a little longer. And I an guarantee, it feels like utter heaven to slip into her without a condom.

I guarantee you he will never look at her the same way again.I hope he took pictures of her naked at the least. You just know he came all over those tits at least once..

I know he didn't take any pics, but i also know he most definitely finished on her tits at least once. also a few facials from what I hear (I personally love facials, her reaction as the cum hits her face is such a hot sight for me). Gf also tells me he enjoyed playing with her tits a lot. Groping, sucking, biting, everything you can do to a breast while they were fucking. Guess he didn't want to miss his one chance at them lol

I wouldn't be able to take my hands or mouth off of them. Heck, I would have hit her up for morning sex before they parted ways. Do you know how many times they fucked?

If I remember correctly, gf said she lost count after the 5th or 6th round. they just went at it until they passed out from exhaustion haha. And I agree with you friend. I always play with them as much as I can when I'm fucking her, and she absolutely loves having them caressed, sucked, and nibbled as foreplay. Makes her wet in an instant

5 or 6 sounds about right. Sounds like she enjoyed herself. I can't imagine his reaction waking up to her naked..would have been incredible.

She definitely did from what she tells me. HAd to make it up to me the next night though, so she ended up reeeeally exhausted that weekend haha. And can't say I've asked him about that, but from my experience, it's like waking up to a goddess at her most vulnerable and beautiful. I've woken up and just watched her sleep countless times, it's both an aesthetically beautiful sight and an absolute turn on...it's usually hard to make up my mind between keep watching her or wake her up with the caresses I know will get her in the mood

Sounds like you have a great girl.Possible wife material there. Is she smart?

Brilliant pre-med student. She's a great converstion partner as well. In all honesty, I fell in love with her brains, the amazing wild sex came as the best bonus package in the world lol. Definitely wife material, still too young to conisder that stuff (I'm just 22 and she's 20), but definitely have the possiblility in mind for the future.

Good on you user. I hope you get a crack at your friends girlfriend as some means of retaliation. Even if you don't, you get to hit THAT regularly, and have a good relationship. Kudos.

Thanks man, and I hope for that too, but if I'm stuck just banging my gf, I am in no ways complaining!

Would fuck her until she struggled to stand if I ever had the chance tbh.

I'm sure she'd enjoy it greatly, she tends to truly enjoy a rough fucking that leaves her panting and trembling (pic related, her taking a breather after getting fucked into oblivion)

What a keeper. First round or two would probably be short..but after that...its on..

Oh, by then she'd be a bit winded, but would be more than eager. She couldn't have it if she tired out before her partner did!

That is a body that you fuck until you cum dry. And then fuck once more just to be sure.

Well said my friend

Its been fun user, but I must go or I will be late for work. Take care of yourself and your woman.Cheers for the sharing.

sauce?