Sup Forums, I'VE COME TO BARGIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_featuring_time_loops
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BARGE IN?

How did he bring himself back to life everytime?

MARVEL MARKETING
>its fucking tanking boss, what do?
>meme it! fucking meme it everywhere possible!!

is this the birth of bargainposting?

Why does the ancient one choose a guy who's like 50 to be the Sorcerer Supreme? Doesn't magic take a long time to master? Why wouldn't she find some plucky Harry Potter type?

I am confused as to how he sustained a time loop when the Infinity Stone was being disintegrated and shit.

The green Infinity Gem in his necklace. Gives him the power of Time and allowed him to create an infinite loop so no matter what happened, the events would reverse to the beginning.

He didn't. He put himself in a time loop. Even if he hadn't died the loop would have reset each time.

>Trying to make sense of magic and mystical energies
You're gonna have a bad time with that one m8

I've already tried. It didn't work.

uhhh you dont get to bring bargains

>More retarded Infinity gems

Goddammit. I had actually wanted to see this movie, but fuck it.

AYYYYYYYYYYY LMAO

Are you saying he's too for the training?

PLAY OF THE GAME AS ZENYATTA

You realize all Marvel movies involving the Avengers (including Doctor Strange) also include the infinity gems as well right? If you don't like the concept of infinity gems being in the movies then you're stuck with C list shit movies like ant man and spider man m8.

This. Its like watching Harry Potter and hating the hunt for horcruxes. Its all cultivates to the final film.

Actually it being an Infinity Gem didn't feel as forced as other movies. They didn't even mention it was one until the end. It was presented as magic for most of the movie.

So Strange and Hulk in Ragnarok? Hyped.

Why did Hydra wanted to kill Dr Stephen Strange, one of the best neurosurgeons in USA? Did Zola's algorithm predict he was going to be Sorceror Supreme?

the algorithm predicted future events to determine people of danger towards Hydra. It gave a high probability of what he would become.

It predicted he would get into a car accident? How

But how would a yuppie surgeon be a danger for Hydra based on facebook feedback? Can it read literal fate threads?

its a really really really good algorithm. That is the best answer you'd get in a film where magic stones exist

When the fuck did they mention Hydra?

lel

wait what?
are you memeing here?

Anyone else think it was kind of weird that Mordo knew what the Infinity Stones were? They should've just left it but I guess they had to spell it out for Americans

Agent Sitwell mentions him as one of the possible objectives for Project Insight

>golly i sure hate when comic book movies use an actual thing from the comics in their stories!

Post credit scene is Thor talking to Strange about finding Odin. Strange accepts so Loki can get the fuck out of Earth.

Widely rumored Hulk will be in Ragnarok

Post credit scene is Strange accepting to help Thor find Odin

>uhhh you dont get to bring bargains
POWER STRUGGLE

I knew hulk was rumored to be in it, but Strange too?

damn we might actually get some cool space shit with Thor and he'll able to show off his strength hopefully

He was famous by the time and had political contacts.

He'll probably be a cameo at best, like Antman in Civil War.

Why are there still a shit ton of people leaving before the after credits scenes? My thoughts was that for loads of people this was the first marvel movie. But then again this happens every fucking single marvel movie. I don't fucking get it. The fuckers then stand still in the middle of the fucking row because they are caught by surprise.

I know right? Those filthy casuals. Feels good being superior doesnt it?

well I mean, if they block his view thats another thing, but it's kind of known that marvel movies always have something in the end, and that's been happening since like the iron man films

>it's reddit: the movie

>expecting everyone in the theater to be as obsessed with marvel movies as you and

Was it autism?

this desu

I don't get it. ALL capeshit/comic books are "Reddit" because Reddit worships popular culture.

Sup Forums literally only likes obscure /fringeculture/.

Reddit: Normies.
Sup Forums: Hipsters.

There's no hierarchy. Capeshit being "Kino" is a fucking joke.

enjoy your Wonder Woman trailer DCuck pfffft

I am sitting in the theatre for this movie S we speak
Am I gonna be disappointed

who else here tried to make magic with hand motions after you got home?

haha

it's fun

>trying to make sense from a bunch of random people with different tastes

Good luck with that

What? Doctor Strange is not tanking.
It's already a success

The big confrontation with Dormammu is a great analogy for the repeating loop MCU films have become, but I doubt that's intentional.

>Dr Strange LITERALLY undoes the loop and defeats the villain (critics)
P O T T E R Y

Like Adele?

Just catched this movie, is there any others with this repeating the same moment theme?

Who are you? Seal?

So why was it bad for him to rewind time a few minutes?

You know, like [[[CONTEMPORARY POP CULTURE]]]

here you go senpai
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_featuring_time_loops

Because RULES OF NATURE.

Edge of Tomorrow
it's goat

How powerfuk is his Cape?

Why does it seem to save him sometimes?

How is it not more useful for combat than magic?

Why didn't it strangle the thug?

Shitty movie desu

dude based waititi directing a cosmic thor and hulk space buddy road trip adventure movie could be seriously dope

fuck I really hope so
Thor has been getting shit on in the mcu pretty heavily

doctor strange is one of the most critically acclaimed and successful marvel movies of all time....

The Blair Witch Project.

>How powerfuk is his Cape?

As powerful as a cape can be?

>Why does it seem to save him sometimes?

Because it doesn't want him to die. What the fuck is this question?

>How is it not more useful for combat than magic?

Why would it be? It's a cape. It's only there to allow him to levitate, which saves his life several times during the movie like that time he is falling from high places.

>Why didn't it strangle the thug?

Plot convenience. It was pretty bad.

>Sup Forums
>Chan
>C

After watching Dr Strange, my interpretation is that he was a very famous Steve Jobs type in the world of surgery; he was on their list as a unique man of great influence, NOT as a superhero, because the events in the movie take place AFTER Civil War. Rhodey's accident is mentioned in the beginning before Strange goes to Kathmandu.

All works of art reflect their time period, from The Dubliners to Maplethorpe.

>Because it doesn't want him to die. What the fuck is this question?

Then why didn't it block the icicle thing that the guy threw at his chest, almost killing him

It's a big meme!

>rumored
They showed the fucking Planet Hulk Gladiator Armor props

UUUU

>Antman
>cameo

I don't think you know what that word means, user

LOL TOP KEK
but seriously the jokes in this movie were kind of hit or miss with me

Groundhog Day

He wins through save scumming

when

Dormaymay! I've come to bargain!

Dormememu! I've come to bargain!

Dr. Meme is meme-ready.

DORMAMU!!! I'VE COME TO BARGAIN!!!

I agree superhero movies are pretty much trash, the only ones I liked have been Batman Begins, Dark Knight, Spiderman 1-2.

>he's seen every superhero movie
>he thinks they're pretty much trash
>he keeps watching them all

Save scumming is a legit godlike power, from beyond the boundaries of the reality. Anybody who can literally save scum reality itself has earned the title of Sorcerer Supreme.

Mfw za warudo

>he is still watching movies made for infants and defending them on the Internet

I haven't defended anything.

But how could someone think most superhero movies are trash unless they've seen them all?

And if they really think they're trash, why do they keep watching them?

>he hates that people enjoy things

If you've seen 80% of marvel superhero movies you have basically seen them all. Let's be honest.

When people support trash, more trash is made. It affects everybody. Why do you think there are 7 transformer movies?

>why do they keep watching them
Hope. Also so they can know for sure the movies are trash instead.

people are still enjoying said trash. stop getting your jimmies ruffled and let people enjoy trash. it doesn't hurt you.

It mentioned a lot of nobodies and he was a pretty damn good surgeon at that time.

>a small character part in a play or movie, played by a distinguished actor or a celebrity

Back before one scene/one line cameos, a few scenes like ant-mans might count. Its certainly debatable. J.W. Pepper in the bond movies is a good example. He is not a featured player in his second appearance, it's brief, but notable and more than 1 line.

These aren't my terms.

How stupid are you? He clearly pointed out that people supporting bad movies means more bad movies are made in the future.