How many times have you seen Glengarry Glen Ross?

How many times have you seen Glengarry Glen Ross?

wow, by now it would be about zero times.

Nonce

6 or 7 times.

A lot. Thanks for reminding me, gotta watch it again.

I think three times, also got the blu ray recently but haven't watched it.

None. Apparently it's an SJW critique of capitalism or something.

Where did you read that?

It literally just shows how hectic and crooked sales can be, especially with timeshares and other property scams.

Just give it a watch man, it's a really fucking good movie.

You're a stupid faggot.

Probably 20 times. It's fucking comfy to me for some reason.

>I have literally memed myself into retardation.

the memes are weak

Once. It's not a rewatchable movie. I tried severel times to revisit it but alway drop it after Alec Baldwin leaves the scene.

Completely from beginning to end? Five or so.

only once
i was working in telesales at the time and it was the most real and depressing film i'd ever seen
i knew every fucking character

The fucking memes are weak? You're weak.

I did a very brief internship in telesales. Only 6 days and god damn did I loathe it and every shady nigger working there. I mean there's respectable telesales, when you're shilling stuff for big name companies to other businesses.

But this was the kind where we were trying to sell bullshit lottery tickets to pensioners. It makes me sick to the stomach just thinking about it. I only sold one ticket, to an elderly woman, and I feel fucking dirty just thinking about it. Some poor old woman who was just happy someone in the world was still calling her and talking to her, probably had no living relatives or friends, and I sold her 20 bucks worth of junk.

Fuck everyone involved in that operation.

The memes are weak? Fucking memes are weak. You're weak. I've been baneposting 15 years...

Only twice.

It always reminds me of my time in sales which I hated every minute of.

Great fucking movie though.

15 years? Fuck you. Go home and play with your kids.

>tfw when movies like this aren't made anymore

i blame capeshit

>baneposting 15 years

What's your name?

they're called plays and they're made all the time. This is just a filmed play.

Mamet still makes movies too, but I'm not a big fan of his directorial efforts.

Once.

>Mamet still makes movies too, but I'm not a big fan of his directorial efforts.

>he wrote this and Ronin

based

FOR YOU. That's my name. You know why, mister? You use an iPhone 5 to post here. I use an eighty-thousand dollar shitposting rig. THAT'S my name.

And your name is you're wanting. You can't play in the oldfag's game, you can't outmeme them - go upstairs and tell your mom your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life: Get them to quote on the post which is yours.

You hear me, you fucking foot fags? A-B-M. A-Always, B-Be, M-Memeing. Always be memeing. ALWAYS BE MEMEING.

A-I-D-A. Attention, Interest, Digits, Action. Attention - Do I have your attention? Interest - Are you interested? I know you are, 'cause it's fuck or walk. You close or you hit the bricks. Digits - Have you made your dubs for Kek? And Action. A-I-D-A.

Get out there - you got the kym pages coming in. You think they came in to get posted on reddit? A meme doesn't get reposted lest it wants to be posted. They're sitting out there waiting to give you their (you)s. Are you gonna post it? Are you man enough to post it?

What's the problem, pal?

His daughter bought me a flannel once

Zero. I know this scene though, obviously.

>mfw salescucks probably worship it

I jej'd hard

>What's the problem, pal?

You're such a baneposter, you're so crashed, how come you're posting here waste your time with such a bunch of newfags?

>I use an eighty-thousand dollar shitposting rig. THAT'S my name.
>Get out there - you got the kym pages coming in. You think they came in to get posted on reddit? A meme doesn't get reposted lest it wants to be posted. They're sitting out there waiting to give you their (you)s.

Lost it a few times here

I can go on Sup Forums tonight with the memes you got and get myself 500 (you)s. Tonight! In two hours! Can you?

I've seen it once. And it was great. But I've no interest in watch it again. Is that weird? It's like maybe it would start losing appeal.

Also it drives me nuts every time a zombie Simpsons episode is on and they're doing a parody of that Jack Lemmon character.

We're adding a little something to this month's janitor contest. As you all know first prize is $0. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is $0. Third prize is $0. Get the picture?

Salescuck here, I see that scene and the whole movie as interesting character development, nothing to really do with me. I've met people who actually do worship that scene, and they're all either insufferably self righteous or wobbly vaginas.

WHAT YOU'RE HIRED FOR, is to help us... does that seem clear to you? TO HELP US, not to... FUCK-US-UP... to help those who are going out there to try to post waifus... You fairy. You janitor man

>As you all know first prize is $0. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is $0. Third prize is $0. Get the picture?

FUCK YOU THE MEMES ARE WEAK

Your name's Levine?

You call yourself a shitposter you son of a bitch?

>You're such a hero, you're so big, how come you're coming down here and wasting your time shooting someone before throwing him out of a plane?
>You see this mask? You see this mask?
>Yeah
>That mask cost more than your plane. I made 970,000 master plans last year. How many did you make? You see, pal, that's who I am. Big guy? I don't give a shit. CIA? Fuck you, go home and bring your friends. You wanna be in control here - crash! You think this is painful? You think this is painful, you cocksucker? You can't take this, how can you take the pain you get when pulling off my mask? You don't like it, leave. I can go out there tonight with the materials you got and start myself a fire in 2 hours. Tonight! In two hours! Can you rise the fire? Can YOU? Go and do likewise.

You certainly don't, pal, cause the good news is you're banned.

The bad news is...the BAD news is you've got just one week until you can post again. All of you've got one week to prepare your memes and get posting again.

Good shit

And to answer your question, pal, I come down here cause Masketta Man and moot asked me for a favor I said the real favor is ban this fucking meme because a shit meme is a shit meme.

I'd wish you dubs but you wouldn't know what to do with them once you got them.

About 7 or 8 times

You know what it takes to create dank memes?

It takes Dorito dust fingers to create dank memes.

What is our life? Our life is posting replies, or it's quoting posts. That's it. That's our life. Where's the masterplan?

And what is it we're so afraid of? Bans, what else? Sup Forums closes, we join Leddit, our memes die...on a plane. The chan culture collapses, what of these things happen? None of them. We worry, anyway. Why?

WHAT YOU'RE HIRED FOR, is to help us... does that seem clear to you? TO HELP US, not to... FUCK-US-UP... to help those who are going out there to try to post waifus... You fairy. You janitor man

What the hell are you? You're a fuckin' janitor. Fuck you. That's my message to ya: fuck you and you can kiss my ass and if you don't like it baby I'm going across the street to reddit, period, fuck you.

zero. what wrong with me?

>They say that it was so hot on the board today, grown men were walking up to janitors in threads begging them to ban them.

It's not. Perhaps a critique of the corporate culture in sales department.

I recall the original play writer saying the Democratic party had become the special snowflake wanabee "elite" party some time in the election and how he would never vote Clinton.

Once a year, my dad showed it to me when I was a kid to demonstrate to me that the world only cares about you if you can give it something in return.

It's become part of my core philosophy, so I watch it once a year to remind myself of this.

Literally over 200 times. I've got the entire film memorized, including pitch and tone of voice. I've been in sales for 15 years and this was a movie they drilled into our heads when I was going to school and learning. It's my favorite movie of all time.

Fuck you, user. You know you got a big mouth. You make a post, this whole place stinks with your farts for a week - how much you JUST ingested. Oh, what a big shitposter you are! "Hey, let me buy you a Sup Forums gold pass. I'll show you how to use it." Ooof! You're pal posts, and all that comes out of your mouth is bile, Ooh! How fucked up you are!
>Who's my pal, janitor? Hmm? What are you? And what are you, Janitor? Huh? Hiroyuki Nishimura? What the fuck are you, Mr. Slick? Who - what the fuck are you, "Friend to the working shitposter"? Big Deal! FUCK YOU! You got the memory of a fuckin' redditor! I never liked you anyway!
What is this, your farewell speech?
>I'm going home.
Your farewell to the troops?
>I'm not going home. I'm going to Reddit.
Have a good trip.
>AW, FUCK YOU! FUCK THE LOT OF YOU! FUCK YOU ALL!

You didn't even make dubs, you fucking poser

I could go on this board tonight with the memes you've got and get 500 dubs. Tonight! In 2 hours! Can you?

One.

Why bother to watch a move more than once, I don't have infinite time, you know?

Once and I don't think there's any need for a rewatch

Never seen it. But I saw the play starring Pacino and Cannavale. Good times.

David Mamet, the screenwriter and playwright for the original theatrical production, never intended it to be an SJW critique. It's just a critique of the cutthroat world of sales after he worked in a real estate firm before getting his break as a playwright.

This is my dad's favorite movie, does he have good taste?

I didn't watch the movie, should I?

kek

kill your self, you memetarded faggot

Probably 10-15 times total, but have seen certain scenes hundreds of times.

I work in automotive, and the sales department has to watch this clip during orientation. Apparently the bosses missed not only the point of Alec Baldwin's character but the whole movie.