Well this was fucking garbage

Well this was fucking garbage.
>ep1
Literally the most boring and lazy plot they could have come up with regarding scores and upvoting, and full of plot holes.
>ep2
45 minutes of pointless boring tripe all for le dream within a dream Inception shit and the stupid Turn Off Your Phone ending
>ep3
The least offensive, but rather predictable. The trollface made me cringe, was it shot in 2010?
>ep4
Sappy love story that doesn't even belong in this series. And with the kind of technology they use in the episode, this is the best they could come up with?
>ep5
Interesting premise ruined because instead of having the soldiers fight other soldiers, they make them kill civilians for no reason other than shock value. Impossible to take this seriously after the eugenetics speech and torture.
>ep6
So even after the bees became a matter of international security, the same 4 fuckers are the only ones working on it. Fuck off Brooker.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ke5AKVtvkdc
youtube.com/watch?v=Rc6-jjsUOu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reddit tier show.

Of course, it's on Netflix.

>ep1
Aimed at the vapid phone addicted average scum. I found this a slow boring and painful episode.
>ep2
Fun good old twilight zone stuff.
>ep3
Great bronn is awesome.
>ep4
Well thought out nice episode nice ideas, nice characters.
>ep5
!984 written for the ARG generation.
>ep6
Biggest kill count of a black mirror episode, but it was slow and more than a little silly.

This show has always been entry level fedora teen's first social commentary 2bh.

I haven't watched past episode 4 yet because there is a black man in the thumbnail and I've already hit my limit on how much cucking I'm going to endure at the hands of Charlie Brooker.

I doubt I am missing much.

its a good series, each season has some stronger than others

but its the weekend, lets circle jerk about how we hate it now that its popular

what is some excellent social commentary then?

South Park

>now that its popular
This show has been meme trashed eaten up by video game playing reddit "intellectuals" since season 1 episode 2 first aired.

It was the most boring series I have watched in a long time. Every episode could be improved by cutting their run time in half

Only decent episode was San Juniper

>Only decent episode was San Juniper
When you watch this episode with your eyes open all there is to see is the impending extinction of your race.

Yeah, no. None were "decent."

Sup Forums

The white race should become extinct. Asians are superior anyway.

I know you dream of white extinction mudman, but know that there is no way we're going down without taking the rest of the world with us. I know you see the modern nu-males and dismiss us as a threat in the modern age, but the right wing practitioners of traditional masculinity each have the strength, weapons training and devotion of a thousand leftists.

You ain't gonna do shit, fatboy. You're gonna sit on your lazy ass and shitpost on Sup Forums about black guys stealing your women, jews running the world and not being able to get a job because of the boomers.

I foree myself on a near future battlefield fighting alongside my white brothers, cutting through the darkness with our pure light.

S03E01 is so similar to the Community Meowmeowbeenz episode. Was kind of embarrassing honestly.

Most of the premises are so retarded it's hard to take them seriously.

Can't believe you wasted 6 hours on something you don't like desu.

>he watches television and film for enjoyment and not purely to hate everything about it

what are you a pleb or something

(you)

Literally a god tier show and you all have complaints. First and last thread on TV for me.

You are juvenile about television. That's all you need to know. You can strive to improve or you can wallow in your filth.

This episode really fucked me up. The basic plot of the episode is kind of meh but the idea and the perspective that idea gives is borderline nauseating.

Black Girl's speech about her life with her husband REALLY fucked me up. I spend a lot of time around the elderly and it's so fucked that they want to be doing the same shit they did when they were young but can't anymore.

This episode made life and death seem equally depressing and I don't know which is worse

Quads of truth

the 3rd one was kinda funny, and the 4th and 5th were interesting but not

but yeah this season is shit compared to the earlier ones. i remember not liking the emotional stuff in those but the interesting concepts made up for it

>it's so fucked that they want to be doing the same shit they did when they were young but can't anymore
that is often not true. in reality few people would do what they do in that episode and they would instead do the thousands of other, more fullfilling things they could do in that scenario

I watched Episode 1 and Episode 2 (of Season 3). I was so underwhelmed and even annoyed at the ending of Episode 2 that I haven't watched any more of the show, but still want to.

>the moral of the story is call your mommy more or Hideo Kojima will use you as a human guinea pig on untested VR technology and then when you die will just nonchalantly dump your body in the woods or something LOL

It was fucking retarded. It gets dumber and dumber the more I think about it. I had an user reply and tell me "it's about facing your fears". Face your fears or literally die, motherfucker.

>and full of plot holes
I bet you dont know what "plot hole" means

I have a plot to fill your mums hole.

>only decent episode was the worst one in the entire season

kill yourself buddy

Episode 3 is an improvement over the first two I thought. Episodes 1 and 2 were half assed concepts in search of compelling narratives but 3 gets less bogged down in the shit social commentary and is pretty satisfying purely on a thriller level.

I had a similar reaction user. I did like the premise somewhat, mainly because they revealed the details slowly and that made it enticing. Once she gave the speech about her husband and daughter it became overwhelming and too heavy for me to enjoy. Really left me feeling kinda sick

Mildly unrelated, but I just found the music they used for the Season 2 Trailer.
youtube.com/watch?v=ke5AKVtvkdc
youtube.com/watch?v=Rc6-jjsUOu0

The Americans actually managed to ruin a great British show. When has that ever happened before?

>dude I can only express my opinion in absolute extremes and have nothing of value to say
we imdb forum now?

you can blame me

>ep1
Basically just that one Community episode but I liked how it was done
>ep2
Very intense and I didn't expect the ending
>ep3
Probably my favorite in the season. The main kid's acting was great.
>ep4
Story was Okay but I felt that the concept could have been experimented with more (what if one of those pods breaks)
>ep5
Predictable, but the effects were nice.
>ep6
Didn't really need to be a full 90 minutes, felt padded, worse one of the season
>Overall
8/10
I liked Season 2 more, but still quite good.

>great british show
Season 2 wasn't exactly good either.

Kelly Macdonald is still so qt guise i am crying right now

mr robot 1st season

Most of their attempts to do US adaptations of British shows.

>!984 written for the ARG generation.
It reminded me more of HAZE (that terrible PS3 game)

clockwork orange

>65 YEARS, YOU COULDN'T IMAGINE THE HARDSHIP, THE LOVE, THE FUCKING BOREDOM

too much

>filename

What would happen if the machine in 'San Junipero' that contained all the permanent consciousnesses broke?
Would all the uploaded people be permanently gone?

How cuckish is episode 5? I've been putting off watching it because "le black protagonist meme". The hints of BBC worship have been laid throughout the season and this is where I expect it will all come to a head.

It's less "le black protagonist meme" and more "le female soldier meme"

Depends on how much it would "breakl" and those werent "uploaded people" anyway

The people had chosen to upload their consciousnesses to 'San Junipero' and then died.
If you took one of those "consciousnesses pods" and put it in a robot, you would have the person.

If you like your military like you like your college textbook covers then you'll love it

>dude capitalism lmao
no

expensive and worthless?

He bangs a black girl in his dream it's the one episode without any of that

I thought it was pretty great. Episode 2 was a perfect criticism of affirmative action and diversity hires.

printed from a pirated PDF?

>the trollface made me cringe
Well they definitely did their research ion "hacktivist" and hacker groups in general

Not really. If they had used a Smug Pepe then I would have at least respected them for having their finger somewhat on the pulse but troll face hasn't been relevant for years.

I dunno f.a.m most hacker groups still ate stuck in that, "lol I trololol you," phase.