Sometimes I’m just like”fuck it” and sleep with no pants on. What’s something you say “fuck it” to on a daily basis?

Sometimes I’m just like”fuck it” and sleep with no pants on. What’s something you say “fuck it” to on a daily basis?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't freak out or anything but... cause like I'm not gay or anything.... it's just that I *really* want to suck your dick.

everytime i roll a blunt i try and tell myself imma smoke it after i do something productive
then i say fuck it

What's your point? I always sleep naked. Post your butt btw

i say fuck it to doing anything i might enjoy later in life, like writing or drawing something, and instead playing video games i'll forget about later in a year.
depression, man.

Showering.

I dunno. I've had several girls that liked to smell my armpits and girls are generally more attracted to me if I haven't showered in a few days. I think it's fucking retarded, but hey. Operant conditioning works.

Heroin. Sometimes I even wish I could stop,

Sleep naked. Watch TV in bed naked. Get up dozens of times per day to do shit, throwing on some pants and a shirt and then tossing them on the floor again when getting back into bed.

Have to be decent anywhere I might be seen by others, but otherwise... fuck it, comfy nakedness

What the fuck

dude. I don't see girls with legs like that. I want to fuck this guy.

Does look like some man legs

That’s probably cuz I’m not a guy.....

Bathing.

I shower 2, maybe 3 times a week maximum. The most personal cleanliness I take care of is washing my face maybe every other day.

I was blessed with having really low B.O. levels and I'm just too fucking lazy to take care of myself most of the time.

.......?

Hell yeah that's a dude

cute bulge

my life

show belly button and benis pls

I am literally drooling over those legs and I don't know why. I know you're a dude, I'm not attracted to dudes I'm attracted to girls, but.. fuck it

Show me that cute little cock sweetie

less typing, more open bob and single pre or post-op vagene

>What’s something you say “fuck it” to on a daily basis?

thinking of trans and gays as people when they are obviously not

Blunts are for niggers i hope you die

if you're a guy then you're the first one to make me hard, t-thanks..

Im not gay but show dick

I AM a girl

>if
nigger you can see the outline of xes dick

biologically or in your head?

Those ugly ass stubby toes belong to a man, and besides that your bulge is showing.

Biologically!

knew it...nothing wrong with you making me hard then xD

(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

I really don't.. ok. sorry for assuming then. I genuinely thought something was wrong with me. either way, I want to suck whatever you got in there

Photo your hand on something flat

If your index finger(finger 1) is longer than your ring ringer(finger 3 middle is 2) than you are indeed a female.
If your index is shorter than your ring you are male.
This is called index ratio and its why michelle obama is a male.

Everything because I don't give a shit about most things. I'm just here to live and then die

Post moar, OP

um.. I'm not OP but fuck that? OP doesn't need to do all that shit to prove sex. if they're just a dude pretending to be female like I don't give a fuck. I just wanna see more. hands don't do it for me

>In the year 36984 minus 34966
>Still sleeping with pants on
Fucking degenerates

doesnt mean shit bro, im a troon and my index is very noticeably longer than my ring finger even b4 hormones and shit (idt they'd even do anything anyway lmao)

Not actually sure what you were expecting OP. Post nudes or come to Toronto.

Males with low testosterone can have those ratios flipped as with females with high testosterone.

You speak in absolutes, but the human body is anything but absolute. Everyone is on a scale. Even if 80% follow that general rule, OP could be in the 20% that doesn't.

Could be a dudes hand

Hey, text me, I miss you adell and axel

mite b time to unzip boys

fag is just mad you can cut off your dick and call yourself Caitlyn but the hands NEVER lie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio

Welp there ya have it folks. Definitive proof it's a girl.
Now show tits or gtfo

There are certain intersex diseases like Klinefelter that can cause wrong digit ratio

Its greater than 95% in western society that the ratio will tell you the biological sex of the person

Yeah, but those are major outliers. There are still XX and XY outliers with the ratios flipped or equal.

what am I mad at when I am sexually aroused?

I got 8 inches of repressed rage where the tits @

I sleep with no pants on these days.

You there?

wrong its a woman
Notice pointer finger is longer than ring finger
Now look at your hand
Unless you are gay or a souboy your pointer will be shorter than your ring finger
Yes but they are very few and generally the person(if male) ends up being gay and with low intelligence(much higher odds of thinking ghosts n shit or muh feelings)

OP spread yourself like peanut butter you have like 200 guys strokin their schlongs to your legs atm

>you have like 200 guys strokin their schlongs to your legs atm
What? Everyones left this bitch isnt even putting out her tits are probably non existent judging by the sticks she calls legs give this cunt a sandwich goddamn.

im jus trollin man, i didnt even look at the hand when i posted austin haha

try using commas and periods, user

Why the fuck would i want to use periods and commas that shit only slows down the reading i need my words to be read fast.

>tfw my index finger is long than my ring finger and I have a dick.

How's that muscle mass?

You just posted here to mess with me huh

It's not Brooke, you fag. OP's knees are too small.

You are a soyboy
Literally you are predisposed to being gay and being shit at sports and can never be a natural leader.

Never said it was brooke, name starts with an a

Same
Someone should probably tell my wife and the people who work for me then

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Everyday when i wake up in my barracks,and i have to go for patrol,im just like "fuck it" and I just keep on sleeping,but in few minutes officer hits me and yelling on me, and i quickly change my mind.

give me her phone number Ill tell her husband sent me to do what he can not

Your pants look like Russian camouflage pants, where do you work?

OPs Mom

Oooops. Recognized

Quit being a fag and post moar, OP

Greek army, sorry m8 cant say more)

WHO THE FUCK SLEEPS WITH PANTS ON

DO YOU ALSO WEAR A BLAZER AND FOOTBALL HELMET BECAUSE THAT MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS PANTS

MAYBE EAT PINE NUTS WITH NANCY DREW

Your boot blouses suck. I reckon you get a lot of shit from your superiors for being lazy/bad at generally everything.

You should shape up, man. You only have one life. Stop being so mediocre and start climbing the male dominance hierarchy.

I dont give a shit man i have 2month left and i will leave thia place forever

when i go to the uni
i don't like what i'm studying, came to realize it much later, now i'm convincing myself to end it and not let these 4 years go to waste

And btw by location is on the mountains and its dirty here all time so nobody gives a shit about boots

And then what? Trudge through the rest of your life in a mediocre manner?

You are judged everyday by those around you. If you continue to not care about what you're currently doing, that's the mindset you will always have.

It's a tough line to walk because your future might be laden with addiction and sadness.

Holy shit user , ok i will think about it.

i just witnessed something beautiful

But, so, will we never see your dick?

I was just about to belittle you for mixing up operant and classic conditioning, maybe even post a smug anime girl. But then I realized you were talking about yourself, not the girls.

You're a gentleman and a scholar.