I dont want to use this shitty platform anymore, what else do you guys prefer

i dont want to use this shitty platform anymore, what else do you guys prefer

youtube to mp3 converter

do you have premium?

vinyl(s)

honestly, just torrent that shit and play it through something like musicbee. your selection is unlimited and it's free

nah

>this shitty platform anymore
Let me guess, you think $10 is too expensive?

have a few, but its too expensive/impractical.

damn right it is

Spotify is good but if I wasnt so deep in id say Apple Music, they always have the albums i cant find on Spotify

TIDAL

>paying for the racket that is Spotify Premium
Lmaoing at ur luif rn

Siri sucks ass, but the HomePod looks like a legitimately amazing speaker for the money. I just really wish they had a PC/Mac frontend that wasn't fucking iTunes. A website would be great.

its literally 10 dollars, if the struggle is that real for you thats not his problem

Spotify is shit, and yes, I can easily fork over $10. For me the problem is that it has a 10,000 song cap and doesn't even have half of my favorite albums.

pirate shit

wtf does that have to do with anything?

The web browser player doesn't fucking work on my system anymore. It doesn't work on firefox, chrome, or even internet explorer.

What gives?

do you really need a playlist with more than 10,000 songs? thats like weeks of music already, most people wont even make a playlist that size

>why aren't you buying a $10 bag of shit???? everyone's doing it!!!! come on user, just buy the shit bag, don't you want some shit like the cool kids????
hello r*ddit shill
Spotify sucks cock and barely has any music on it

spotify

Not 10,000 playlist limit, it's a 10,00 library limit.

Download shit you like and then use Google Music to access it from anywhere.

much respect, very wise

This. that way the only limitation as to what you can stream is whether or not you uploaded it to your google play. You could literally upload audio of yourself shitting and then stream it anywhere, if you felt inclined.

Impractical probably, but if you know what you're doing, vinyl isn't really all that expensive if you go vintage. $30 records are a trap that newcomers are falling into because of the vinyl resurgenxe, it's bullshit

>I listen to crap music nobody cares about so I cant find it on Spotify

take your autism out on someone else

hello numale redditor
how typical of you

I use Google Play Music

oink.me.uk

Spotify has like 95% of everyone's consumption here covered. And guess what, if you want to listen to an album which isn't on there, just torrent it and sync it to Spotify. What's the problem dude.

torrent then play in

winamp

>winamp
what year is this?

>hurr durr reddit etc
this board is worse than Sup Forums

I don't have a problem, I just don't use and would never advocate for Spotify like that shill is. As if other people are dumb for not falling for corporations like him.
And I don't doubt that most people here can find everything they want on Spotify, which to me attests the poor quality of this board in recent years

great argument dumb fuck, didn't even deny being reddit either

>uses free version of software
>bitches about shitty experience
goddamn retard. just pay 10$ its the cost of a meal in LA

>poor quality of this board
Just because we still like music and not random sounds and TV noise? Sorry that Sup Forums, the music board, still likes decent music which gets on Spotify.

hahahaha
jesus

soulseek and micro sd

Retard

uh oh. someones edge

tidal

Gayest shit I read all day

I really want to like services but Spotify, but I can't get over them not having certain albums or artists.

Currently, I download all my music to my hard drive. I play it with MusicBee on my PC and GoneMAD on my phone. I autosync all of my music with Google Drive, and Google Drive autosyncs with my phone using an app called DriveSync.

t. shawn carter

I know right???? like yikes! so much toxic masculinity ughhh

Kinda

its 5 if you are or were a student

Musicbee and soulseek is all you ever need

Spotify is missing plenty of famous albums (even if it is by the artists choice is still an issue), like they don't have King Crimson' stuff even

"guys this music service doesnt have my obscure rock band from the 70's. what a shitty service"

wewlad

Good attempt shill, but you'll have to do better

"Guys can you recommend a better way for me to listen to millions of songs any time I want for less than the price of a meal a month?"

People who bitch about Spotify are beyond pathetic. It's a good service at a ridiculously low price.

Ignore it, most people on this board are NEET or live in peasant tier minimum wage countries like the united states.

The price isn't what's important dumb shill cucks