Worth watching?

Worth watching?

bump

If you like Pixar then fine, go ahead. I watched it all, but it's really mediocre and predictable. Better than The Good Dinosaur - which I turned off less than 20 minutes in - but not even close to Inside Out.

Pixar is ded

I do like Pixar and I'm probably gonna watch it anyway, is there anything good to be said for it?

I still can't believe that the great Andrew Stanton directed this completely uninspired and banal snoozefest. Stanton's record before Finding Dory was absolutely spotless.

>is there anything good to be said for it?
It's not boring. That's it. Nothing is remotely memorable, it just doesn't bore you. I don't remember even chuckling once, and I say this as a guy who loves Wall-E, Monsters Inc, all 3 Toy Storys, The Incredibles, Inside Out, Up, and Ratatouille.

No, the time of them at seaworld dragged on way to fucking long. There is no tension or worry the heroes will fail and none of the 'jokes' were any good.

Secret Life of Pets>Storks>>>>.Trolls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Finding Boring

If its not Ratatouille its not worth watching

I've only seen Secret Life of Pets so this just saddens me. 2014 and 2015 were both great for animated films. Too bad this year is crap except Zootopia - which is still crazy overrated.

>The Incredibles
>Monsters Inc
>not worth watching

I thought Finding Dory was one of the funnier Pixar films, I laugh frequently. I don't get the hate, personally.

yeah, it's pretty much just a more bombastic version of the first film

Really funny stuff

cmon nigger

Jesus Christ, I'm just as bad as them. I completely forgot this movie existed. BRrip when?

Because youre a fucking dumb faggot like my girlfriend I wish I could bash both of you in the head

it's fine. it definitely looks good, not a must see though, if you're not super interested in it then you're not gonna get a lot out of it, on th other hand there isnt much else out now

im going to have to disagree
the secret life of pets had a half-assed plot and terrible dialogue, even for kids movies

I think it's worth watching
I liked Kaitlin Olson's character and the Beluga
The biggest issue with the movie is how small the scope feels compared to the first.
I understand they wanted to go a different route but idk it just didn't work as much for me.

the movie is very incompetent even for kid's standards, hank is obviously just a tool forced in there so the cast can operate on land and while you can let that one slide, they even further need another charakter that just works as a similar tool: becky

Forgot this even existed

I wanna fuck that fish.

No. Perfect definition of a Disney shovelware quick-and-easy-profit sequel.

It has one or two actually good moments but the whole story and character arcs are terrible. They just though about some generic scenes and filled in what was in between them with anything they could to quickly get it out.

so you're one of those manchildren I've heard so much about

Weakest laika movie

the title is shitty though how can it be good. it also looks like shit, so how the fuck is it good.

The most memorable parts are the Dory flashbacks because tbqh they're cute as fuck. The rest is pretty forgettable

No. I really liked finding Nemo and Pixar but this was a rehash felt like it the whole time

Yeah, while I thought it was funny it was extremely predictable and by-the-book

>Ellen dumbgenerate
She is the female Jimmy Fallon

>he needs his movies to be "tense" and "funny"

>not finding this scene memorable

But the most visually stunning.

easily best animated film of the year

the whole fight scene on the boat looked fantastic

Only movie that I ever fell asleep at the theater watching.

It's mildly interesting to me that Bran and Rickon have both starred in Laika films now.

It's one of Pixars best

No, watch Piper instead.

uh, yeah, I guess

it wasn't bad, but wasn't really necessary either.

6-7/10

Worth finding?

Storks>>>>>>everything else
seriously, that shit was so cash. And to top it all off the girl was pure waifu material.
If I wasn't a furfaggot it'd be my #1 kids/animated movie of the year.

>It's one of Pixars best

it was fucking garbage and would have been a straight to tape film in 1990s