HOL UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ff5RVFQ3wc8
articles.chicagotribune.com/1988-05-12/news/8803160413_1_bush-campaign-vice-president-george-bush-bush-strategist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HOL UP

AYO

HOL UP

HOL UP

>president campaigning for a candidate

I TOLD YOU TO FOCUS

AND YOU AIN'T FOCUSED

DUDE VOTE FOR THE WOMAN WHO TRIED TO SABOTAGE ME IN 2008

QUIET HOL UP!!!!

HOL UP NOW

YOU A SEXIST, FAMILY?

WAIT A MINUTE HOL UP

AYOOOOOOOOOOOO

So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous HOL UP

LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN

non american here

is this uncommon?
seems kind of in bad taste, but i don't know how common it is

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

OKIE DOKE

SO YOU BE SAYIN

I TOLD YOU TO FOCUS

AND YOU'RE NOT FOCCUSED

HOOOOOOL UP

HEY HEY HEY

HEY

What the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=ff5RVFQ3wc8

I can't believe this is real

Usually, the outgoing president after their 2 terms are up doesn't shill this fucking hard for the person they want to win. Obama is just being a bitch.

IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF
THE TWEETS ARE PROVOCATIVE

IM SERIOUS LISTEN UP:

HOL UP

Usually one of the candidates for president isn't a racist

aaayoooooooo

HOL UP

OKIE DOKE

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account. Thank you for Correcting the Record.

HAHAHA

which makes him shilling for hillary even crazier

she hates blacks

That is absolutely not true

But there's a Democrat in every election, user.

he is flying around on taxpayer dollars to shill for a candidate half the country doesn't want

Well, well, would you look at all of these triggered white males? kek, pathetic.

Do you think watching the Osama raid was hard for Obama and Hillary? I mean, I feel watching someone killed live is harder than pre-recorded or fake tv violence.

t. white guy pretending to hate white people and thinking he's a master troll

It isn't uncommon or in bad taste. He's defending his legacy since many of his policies are on the table to get repealed if a Republican gets elected. Obama also hates Trump for various reasons, most of which are justified.

Sup Forums-Sup Forums doesn't like him because he's a nigger

>know where bin Laden is
>know he has no security with him
>don't capture him
>don't provide any evidence he's dead
>"dude we just dumped his body at sea take our word for it lmao"

Wait so who was chimping out off camera?

No, I don't like Obama because he's a globalist piece of shit and Obamacare is a disaster.

>hol up
>hol up
>hol up

This year is amazing

t. riggered Sup Forumssters

obama probably hid his eyes with his hand

Hillary on the other hand most likely enjoyed it, it's probably not the first guy she whacked

a Trump supporting veteran

what? it happens almost every time. the only time it didn't was with bush 2 and mccain because mccain wanted to distance himself from bush's terrible presidency

too many 16 year olds on Sup Forums

An old white vet was holding a trump sign and the black audience went nuts

Obama was actually being pretty decent or he also saw the black homeless lady being assaulted by a mob video

>inner city blacks are super predators

Guess who said that ;^)

It has literally happens every election for the past 50 years

#Justice4Cory

she's had dozens of people killed
and let's not forget she went on TV and said "We came, we saw, he died!" after Qaddafi died at the hands of the Islamist rebels she supported

I love obingo but this shit, lmfao

>blacks are genetically lazy

>I love Jews so much my daughter became one!

>Grab em by the bussy

Guess who said that XDDDD

saged and reported you fucking fags

I'd love to hear an argument against globalism that doesn't boil down to 'they different, me no like'

>forgetting about how Reagan didn't shill for H.W. Bush this much and Clinton was so tainted that Gore didn't even want him to campaign

and you call me the 16 year old, fuck off

*smacks lips*

Race relations took a nose dive during his presidency. He presided over the slowest economic recovery in American history, and he turned the IRS against his political opponents. His foreign policy for the Middle East has been a disaster. The Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamists are not our friends, and they should not be in power. Also, he can barely open his mouth without lying. He's shit.

haha this is so fucking wrong. How fucking deluded can you be?

National sovereignty
there you go, cunt

Look at all those fucking turdskins.

The president is head of their political party

Not him but you have a retarded hippie's understanding of the word globalism

And I'm a leftist

It's benefits the upper class at the expense of the lower and middle classes

Even Bernie doesn't support it, and that should tell you something.

>I'm a leftist

eeeeewwwwwwwww

>she was asking for it

Guess who said that about a rape victim ;^)

>bussy

Imagine being such a bitch that you can't type out pussy

>and i'm a leftist
>i'm a leftist

kys

>He's defending his legacy since many of his policies are on the table to get repealed if a Republican gets elected.

That only means they're bad policies, dummy. If his legacy was any good even the most obstructionist Republicans would be in no position to touch it.

He's literally humiliating himself by spending the last months of his presidency trying to conjure up votes for a candidate nobody likes just so his house of cards doesn't collapse.

based

Usually one of the candidates isn't under investigation by the FBI for violating several federal laws either.

*smacks lips profusely*

But that's a legitimate argument

You wouldn't keep a cat in the same cage as a bird, why the hell would you put Muslims in the same country as civilized westerners?

What in the fuck? Seriously?

AYO NAO HOL DA PHUCK UP CHUKNOW WHUT IM SAYAN

AITE?

>Usually, the outgoing president after their 2 terms are up doesn't shill this fucking hard for the person they want to win

Except you made this up compeltely

What are they chanting? Cest la vie?

absolute madman

>whataboutism: the post

Federal law complaints? Mk. Like... raping a 13 year old?

Bussy is slang for boipucci u dummy. fem-Pussy is icky

Guess who forced a 12 yr old and a 13 yr old to perform oral sex on him

:00000

I actually didn't.

articles.chicagotribune.com/1988-05-12/news/8803160413_1_bush-campaign-vice-president-george-bush-bush-strategist

That's not even what globalism is you fucking idiot

That's a civil case, retard. One that has been thrown out twice before because it's horseshit. Not even the Hillary campaign has brought this up.

Well it's a good thing he isn't racist.

FOLKS YOU'RE NOT HOL'in UP

"They different, me no like"

I just think letting your position on the earth so heavily impact how you perceive and judge other people is disengenuous. Of course there are more than social elements to globalism, but it's the most talked about point.

Literally everything benefits the upper class more than middle and lower class. Privilege has become some shitty sjw buzzword devoid of meaning but economic privilege is very real

It's his racebaiting that pisses me off more than anything, he has to comment on every single fucking thing that happens to a black in this country and defend them

>He took a pic with a black person

>Look a couple black people support him

>He LITERALLY can't be racist

Fucking hell liberals BTFO

Watch Alex Jone's discussions on the ideals of Globalization, very hard-hitting stuff he goes over.

The larger the world is, the smaller you are.