Girlfriend has a wetting fetish

girlfriend has a wetting fetish
she's busting to go to the toilet right now but I'm not letting her
how can I make her involuntarily empty her bladder?

last time I tried making her
>run on the spot
>jump up and down
>dance
even after a few mins of each
her bladder was still holding strong

I'm not with her right now
so it'll be restricted to stuff she can do alone

punch her in the bladder

I would but she's not with me rn

has to be something she can do alone

pics

Have her tie herself up. Just some belts to hold her ankles to her thighs, even better if she can attach herself to something that can't be moved easily.

Find where she's ticklish you dumbass, laughing causes involuntary spasms in that general system. Or just do some bdsm bind/constrict.

Tell her to do the dishes. The running water should help.

how about kill yourself for being a degenerate freak?

people in past generations with no plumbing or sanitation would have given their first born for the privileges you now take for granted.

people like you are LITERALLY setting our race backwards.

no

i'm going to tie her up and make her wet herself next time i see her
but its not really practical today for her

read the post dipshit
im not with her today

i'll def fuck her while shes doing them
but i doubt it'd do much to make her wet

kek

spot the virgin trump tard

well, millions live right now without plumbing or sanitation

you think i could bring a port-o-potty and trade it for a baby?

Posted after I saw your comment you stunned cunt. You can't make someone involuntarily do that as the body is conditioned to say "DON'T FUCKING LET THIS HAPPEN" since potty training. Get her to take a diuretic to speed up the process I guess. Without a 2nd party it just won't happen involuntarily, it's more of a "give up and accept it" type deal when it becomes too much.

I'm into omo, too, so this shit should work

Tell her to take a deep breath, exhale about 80% of the air, then hold her breath as long as she can. If she's about to pass out or some shit then obviously breath in.

wrong

there comes a point, where with other stimuli involved
the bladder can open involuntarily, at least for a second

nice, never knew it was called omo
i'll get her to try the breathing thing

Insert a catheter

Get her to have a few kids, most women get some sort of continence problem after they push out a few big babbies

and then your bladder literally explodes as you aren't accustomed to that given your long history of not letting this happen. Look up "hold your wee for a wii" you retard. Just make her hold until she feels the need to leak/release and go from there, "just let a bit out to relieve the pressure" and you're set, that's legit the easiest way to force a wetting.

sorry to be the first one to tell you user
but you're a brainlet

>just let a bit out to relieve the pressure
although I do agree that this would work

but not quite as fun
because it's not really forcing her to wet herself

Please keep being uninformed and causing your gf to cause genuine damage to her kidneys/bladder. Like I said just tell her to let a little bit out to relieve the pressure and "she'll be fine" next thing you know she's full on losing control and can't hold back.

It kinda is forcing her to wet herself though because when they're desperate and let a bit out the body auto shifts into "aite time to void" and it causes a full blown accident.

sorry
but you're fucking retarded if you think holding a few hundred ML of fluid will cause damage
bodily discomfort =/= bodily damage

the whole appeal of the fetish is that she DOESN'T want to wet herself
so her willingly pissing defeats the whole purpose

Letting off pressure=/=willingly pissing, you dumb cunt, you genuinely don't know shit about omorashi/wetting as a fetish so shut the fuck up and take actual advice, telling her to just let a little out isn't her full on doing it, it's "relieving pressure" so she doesn't have a full on accident and can continue holding. The game is that, that NEVER works and will almost always lead to a full blown wetting.

Stick a chilli up her pisshole

go on...

tell her you think you can last longer than 35 seconds inside her now. she'll laugh so hard she will definitely piss herself.

Did someone say...peepee?

Squats.

shit! I didnt think of that
good idea

kek

tickle her and don't let her sit down

dammit i was gonna say tickle
tell her to stand completely still for as long as they can. Eventually the urge will become too strong.

have her lay down, wait 30 minutes

have her stand up. Now make her laugh or tickle her.

Your welcome.

Jesus, just kick her in the cunt.

Why don't you just shit yourself and learn to enjoy that?

yeah i'll do that when im with her

thats not our fetish tho

You could shit yourself and then piss on each other!

Get her to stretch her legs/groin out
10 second holds for all positions

scat fags are a disease, hope you from septic shock you sick fucks.