I'm from Australia and everyday I'm just stunned by how genuinely fucking stupid Americans are

I'm from Australia and everyday I'm just stunned by how genuinely fucking stupid Americans are.
If you look at the statistics, literally everything 'muricans say about guns is just plain wrong.
And before you ask, no, people in my country don't get raped. Nor do we have terrorism. Nor mass shootings.

Fuck Americans. Consider suicide you autistic fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Sydney_hostage_crisis?wprov=sfti1
politifact.com/california/article/2017/oct/04/mass-shooting-what-does-it-mean/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh humanity

I'm an Aussie living in America now.

Dude, you can't have gun conversations with anyone already involved with them. There is no grey area here, they all like to cite stupid text from a fuckin piece of paper that is, effectively, hundreds of years out of date and no longer reflective of society.

>people in my country don't get raped. Nor do we have terrorism. Nor mass shootings.

>meanwhile in Australia

Enjoy getting raped by niggers

Many people believe the FBI was involved with the Saudis in a bad gun deal in Las Vegas.

A lot of our national shootings are government. Not civilian caused.

We're keeping our guns kangaroo niggers

Suicide... so more senseless death.

Look at the yahoo news page of the Las Vegas shooting. Look at how many people on a MAINSTREAM news site keep saying it's an inside job.

Most of these are inside jobs like 9/11. Very very few are caused by actual crazy gunmen with access to guns. Almost all of it is CIA, DEA, DOJ, or NSA.

>no terrorism or mass shootings

Proved false in one event

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Sydney_hostage_crisis?wprov=sfti1

You're in denial cunt

We don't even have niggers, we just send them back and the ones that are here don't cause trouble because we have an actual competent police force unlike Amerifats.

Good job guys, you took the bait and now this thread is gonna get over 300 replies.

Thanks Satan.
Also if we didnt have guns those people would of been stabbed to death. If people want to inflict harm they will regardless of guns. You brainlet

Enjoy getting killed by a spider in your own home after paying 3 times what I do for a pint, faggot

false flag like the ATF's fast and furious program.

>Gov causes all kinds of inside terrorism and marxism in our own country.

>Must be the guns!!!11!

>Confistate gun programs and ban guns from peasants!!!

Hi satan.

>is mad because people died
>lol consider suicide tho stupid murican

Don't forget to sage and report

I’m sure you meant to say heil.

Small population of white people almost entirely populating a few key cities. Hurr durr, why can't America get their 500 million people across a massive country to just get along?!
Do they not teach sociology in Australia or are you all born fucking retarded?

>competent police force

www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-24/police-officer-loses-gun-at-logan-south-of-brisbane/6571174

And this is just ONE example out of a multitude on google

You were able to vote out of Britain, getting angry and shooting stuff is as American as it gets. Maybe just right below entitlement, and even that ties into the "mah guns".

Australians aren't people, so they're stupidity is forgivable

Moot was right about you guys;you are shit posters ruining this site.

I dont know why you even bother just let amerifags have guns and kill each other. Trigger happy cops and school shooting. MURICA FREEDOM YEAH

Are you actually that mentally retarded that you thought I meant that literally? Compare the statistics between America and Australia and you'll see just how fucking dumb it was to even bring that up.

theyre*

shit, was about t reply with something, but you reminded me. Thanks user. Here's some tits in return.

>they're stupidity

Yes you identified as Australia so I assumed you were dumber than dirt.

It's not about guns. Switzerland has as many guns per capita but almost no random shootings.
Something is fucked up in US society and removing guns will not fix it.
Personally I think it is because US is mixing pot, full of people without history and culture. In pursuit of total personal freedom they have successfully destroyed the links that bind society together. And this probably cannot be fixed without large-scale civil war and breaking up the country into more homogenous parts.

>Deaths: 3
what a mass shooting

I'm mad because innocent people died and you retards are too far up your own asses to care enough to do anything about it.

Why don't you ask Rod Ansell aka the rel person Crocodile Dundee was based upon how great gun control is? Oh wait you can't because your police murdered him for not giving up his guns.

Mass shootings are defined was anywhere around 4 and upward.

Good to see you have no clue what you’re talking about though

These are the 3 main problems:

-US gov is responsible for most false flags
-Niggers
-Suicides included in gun death statistics as "homicides" for propaganda purposes.

Dubs, I care but you came to the wrong place for giving a shit.

I don't understand. We just "suicided" 17 kids, which is exactly what you want us to do.

Why do you come here and complain?

whoa that article doesn't sound click baity

mass killings happen in all other countries

If I had to guess they happen the most in the US because we get the most attention.

Saying there's no way to prevent it is just troll dressing.

Yep I remember reading a paper that showed how cops who shot 2 or more people was classified as a "mass shooting" also for propaganda purposes.

>so all muricans should die now fuck murica death to them!!!!

If you care that much then maybe you should try doing something you shitter.

That document is the foundation for our entire fucking government, fucktard. Y'know ...elections and the three branches of government and "checks and balances" and shit.

Stupid Aussies are gonna stupid aussi, I guess.

>they don’t have guns so cops lose their guns

Holy fuck, this is amazing stupidity. Want a gun, just follow a aussie cop around and they’ll drop theirs without realizing it fucking LMAO

kys faggot.

that was sarcastic you stupid cunt

Enjoy your acid to the face. At least we have guns pussy.

If you had as many niggers as we do you would want guns too faggot.

kek says the dude living in the country with the worst education of all first world countries

Correct. So by anti-gunners own standards, Australia has had a handful of ‘mass shootings’ since they grabbed their ankles for big dwaddy british government

17*

maybe instead of killing my fellow Americans, ill make a trip over to Australia , also suicide is for cowards, and believe it or not, not all Americans are pussies.

Canada here. Shut the fuck up.

Yes but whatever ill thing we do because of this messed up reason can be used to impose more restrictions to save us from ourselves

Again. You are completely cut off from the rest of the world. In fact you are in a part of the world where there are almost no white people. Yet the entire continent of Australia it overwhelmingly white and dwell in an urban evironment. It's like England without people demanding to let everyone and anyone immigrate. You have spent your life in an idealized environment yet you have the audacity to think that your life style applies everywhere.
Kill yourself, reincarnate, and see how the rest of the world is doing you fucking dumbass crocodile dundee fucking faggot

>upset by gun violence in america
>suggests violence as solution

Blowing your brains out with a gun isn’t a gun death?

Holy shit we're reaching levels of retardedness that shouldn't even be possible

America has ivy league schools and MIT What do you guys have? Sitting around in the desert drinking fosters?

Americans don't care about the consequences, we know this after Sandy Hook happened

I feel like people in general are fucking idiots regardless of where you are from.

Obviously the average will be different based upon location, but who gives a fuck about the average when you don't generally meet average people in real life? Or maybe it's because the average person in America is actually delusional beyond belief. I don't fucking know, I've never lived anywhere else in my life, but it doesn't take much to realize that the average human being is vermin regardless of what cult
ure they came from.

>I'm from Australia
>genuinely fucking stupid

edited for your approval

americans are like a stage show for the rest of the world

Hahahaha I read this in an Australian accent ahahahahahahaha

I think you’re entirely right.

As long as there are dindus and hood niggers on the continent, I’m keeping my guns. And I’m considered a fucking 1%er socioeconomically.

Have you not left your mom’s pouch yet?

politifact.com/california/article/2017/oct/04/mass-shooting-what-does-it-mean/

you're both retarded as fuck. at this point, why does it matter if you came from either country if you're still a degenerate either way?

they are americans user
they are subhuman shite
it doesnt matter what they do

Yeah, ivy league schools that contain NO FUCKING AMERICANS, they're built for immigrants because they're the only people with enough brains to pass

nation founded by cast off criminals

think anyone cares about what your poison continent has to offer

>citing politifraud

Oh no, it’s retarded.

>School shooting
OMG we have to ban guns!
>Gang violence
>Blacks murdering in absurd numbers
*crickets*

Really makes your thinky noodles fire up

>Congress in 2013 as being murder of three or more people
One of the deaths was a suicide, checkmate.
Either way it's so few death to point to it as proof is irrelevant in a country has already hit 30 mass shootings this year.

Keep buying our stuff. Enjoy.

I blame the niggers.

>police kill 2 innocent bystanders
>terrorist kills themselves

WHAT A SUCCESS AUSTRALIA

Keep selling them guns and let me know how that works out.

you're not australian, you're american, and i've seen your stupid antigun threads all day today now fuck off

Why does nobody talk about Chicago? One of the most violent cities in the US despite having some of the toughest gun laws.

It’s almost like criminals don’t obey laws to begin with...

Here's the issue, friend.

The US is a country that guarantees, in it's founding document, public access to firearms. That isn't disputable. That's a fact. That cannot be changed.

So let's follow that with another fact. If you have public access to firearms, you will have gun crimes. It's inevitable. It's statistically impossible to NOT have gun crimes. Because mass shootings are a subset of gun crimes, that means it's statistically impossible, in a country with guns, that there will never be mass shootings. That's a fact.

Let's then establish a third fact for context. Guns are inanimate objects. They have no will of their own. They are simple machines that require a human to purposely operate. Therefore we can directly imply that when guns are used to kill people it is because the person using the gun as a tool WANTS to kill people.

What else can be used to kill people? Cars. Explosives. Knives. Trains. The list continues. Nearly anything can be used as a weapon to kill people.

What is the common factor? Humans, as they are the ones ultimately piloting weapons to kill. Perhaps if we addressed the human want to kill people, we could actually start solving the fucking problem, rather than constantly blaming guns. Perhaps the reason mass shootings happen more in the US is because the people here want to kill each other more.

>congress defines
>politifact

You dont know what congress is, do you kangaroo fucker?

I know politicians in your country literally cuck you in every single aspect of your life, but we here have something called “checks and balances.”

Everyone is sick of talking about Chi Town. Give it a rest.

where in the world would you least like to go and why?
america, gun crime

ITT: kids who aren't even old enough to drive, much less own a gun, lulzily debate complex social issues using only knowledge they have gained from cowadoody and the liberal propaganda they saw while watching tv news with their mom

kek everyones out here talkin about guns, and I just finished cleaning some of mines

This is a graph showing the top birthplaces of Australian immigrants.

When we gave people the rights to guns they were muskets you moron.

Countries don't need to invade us. The USA is doing just fine slaughtering itself

You're from Australia and you're a fucking retard, importing sand niggers at an alarming rate. They kill you with trucks of peace and rape your children.

Arm yourself and fix the problem, pussy.

do you seriously think "arming yourself" with your little handgun you need to bring with to burger king and chipotle with, or shotgun to kill rabits, will defend against any actual military/government combat?
hicks who tell themselves "they can come for our guns but they'll leave with bullets" are hilarious, and should consider watching a howitzer drill that can blow their shack up from 20 miles away

K, so nigger immigrants are still smarter than all of Australia, i dont see how this helps you

I would be a door to door gun salesman if I could.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0

Post moar

>that cannot be changed
a document that was made when firearms were totally different in terms of how they are used, what they use, how hard it is to use; every single thing about guns has changed, why do you cling to a statement that describes a state of affairs from hundreds of years ago
why do you think it cannot be changed

What cunt? How the fuck did you come to that conclusion based on what I said?

I’m sure you would be a tobacco lobbies as well thank god you never went to college and made something of yourself.

Criminals that get along better than your country founded by idiots

>be american
>given valid comments about guns and how they are an issue
>compare guns to vehicles and other tools with other dedicated purposes

>immigrants can get imto Harvard
>you can’t

How dull are you off all of that fosters and shrimp? Quite dull

My only question is how was this american teen shooter not so morbidly obese that he was able to run away from the cops?

Don't worry everyone, we have this gun problem solved soon with our "thoughts and prayers"