Ok, who else thinks that all these gun threads are started by 'activists' and not real users?

Ok, who else thinks that all these gun threads are started by 'activists' and not real users?

This is not bait, I'm honestly concerned that Sup Forums is being used or political internists. I'm not saying bots, or which side is posting, but its almost always b8 with the exact same pics used over and over.

options here? any genuine user start these threads wanna cop to it? I know a few tripfags from /k/ cross post, but not this kind of stuff.

> A E S T H E T I C gun unrelated

this was a piece of shit in MW3

you must be new here, welcome!

Every single major internet message board is filled with shills.

Half the users here shitpost 8 hours a day for free, it's incredibly easy to find some morons to do it for $5 an hour.

FINALLY! a nice person, I'm so tired of being called a f*g for no reason lol

fag

>If only I could go back in time

betrayal.

I mean, it should surprise no one that people have tried to use Sup Forums to affect political influence, how the fuck do you think we got our current president?

What I'm more concerned about is the manipulation of web filters to control what content people can view. If you control what media people consume, you can influence how people think, and what they think. And far better than any anonymous shill can.

the one thing I honestly don't like about the Sup Forums model is how moderation works. The human element of deciding what is and isn't allowed to be posted might be better then some kind of blanket word filter, but facebook had a similar problem too. but you know, normies noticed it.

Honestly, I don't know a good fix. Maybe make it a requirement for social media and search engines to disclose how their moderation and filters work?

Google would throw the biggest shitfit the world will ever see though, so it'd never happen.

well the senate subpoenaed facebook over the Russia bot thing as they still haven't said how their systems work. I'm pretty sure they don't even know themselves.

Considering theres like 10 threads all anti-gun, I'd say its an attack

well the thing is m8, /po/ will tell you, a 'slide' is making an online environment hostel to a certain idea via spamming b8 and shitposts. a slide towards your alignment. and india posters get payed by the response, so they purposefully set up ridiculous straw man arguments with errors in them to get that (you). that gun pic that says 45 rounds a minute? yeah that's wrong on purpose. were did that number come from and why wouldn't an anti gun activist use 600rpm?

The same shills that constantly post "what now white boi" threads are now making guns threads. Note the lack of nignog cocks on Sup Forums currently.

Hello Nigger. I'm in Canada and I'm for gun control but only because we've just always had it. Even with our scrapped gun registry, the rules we have in place have kept us safer. However that isn't the only reason. We just don't have the gun culture or violent history the USA has. We have hunters and people who shoot for fun but gun ownership is just baked into US identity.

I think this is more or less fine and I'm sure 99.98% of gun owners are responsible. I think however, where the US fails is in its social fabric. Americans don't seem to give a shit about each other and are in fact often in direct competition with each other. Canada does not have the best mental health care or social safety nets but they are worlds above the US and the US creates kind of a perfect storm between lack of care and having guns as an outlet for people's problems.

You'll never take guns away from Americans so I think the next logical step is to create a culture where people are cared for as much as possible and don't feel threatened all the time.

holy shit you're right.

the fuck? is this some kind of meta b8? I'm not actually talking about gun control, I'm just annoyed with the shill threads that keep showing up, and here one comes.

>the Canadian bit is a nice touch

i fuckin loved it

most definitely a forum slide, the topic is too mainstream for btards

It's Sup Forums, even if they are activists, it won't have any positive effect. Even the nation's biggest lobbyists and activist groups are unable to change anything.