Help me get laid Sup Forums

Help me get laid Sup Forums

We all post our dick pics and you just send them one by one until she finds one she likes, then we win.

can't send photos on Tinder user

Tits and date stamp or gtfo

"lousy until you swiped right "

look at smooth willis over here

thats a good one

That's Spruce Willis to you.

>Evelyn
>Umm
pack it in OP her pussy was more dry than the Sahara from birth

Tbh she looks kind of funny looking

dude go to vegas with her

just tell her you want to introduce her to native meat. the cock sandwich.

you really don't need to have lame pickup lines and shit like that... tv and magazines have no clue about how to pick up girls.

All you need to do is say some stupid shit, or if you can't come up with anything, just say something, even if boring, as if you were talking to a bro. 2 messages in, just start talking about her location and yours, when she'd be available, and that you should meet up... that's it. You do the picking up irl. You don't have to be her fucking bff and chat all day with her.

if you cant get yourself laid theres no hope. you already fucked up that tinder message by the way. lay off the soy products bitch boy

hey, she's exactly like every other asian-american girl I've ever met
how about that

Eyes are small and chinky

Can already tell you're a faggot when your first message is "hi" good luck being a virgin

what do I say mate. I'm terrible at tinder chat conversations. prefer talking in person

Stop using Tinder. Use Coffee Meets Bagel instead

just do it m'lad. asians age half time to the rest of us. so when she is 50 she will finally look 20

Sup Forumsro i normally don't respond to shit like this but if you notice your last pic shes looking for someone to goto the EDCLV with her. e.g. Electric Daisy Carnival in Vegas. Start out with that.

a...... Status?

Dats lacist

Nothing yet anons. Probably went to sleep. I hate this online dating BS

because you're a cuck... you give no value to the conversation, just take. Realize that there are another 50 guys who wrote to her that day. You can't be a fag like " hi ', "give me attention"... fucking get to the point, it is tinder, you've already matched. 2 messages are enough.. after that, start asking about location, then about timing, get the conv going towards a meetup, and then game her in person.

give us another match or are you a single match beta faggot

I get matches but I don’t know what to say and usually just fuck it up. Here’s another one

I'll need to try this. I'm under the impression I need to be witty and funny.

I'd like you to come home to me and pose naked so I can paint you like Van Gogh

Terrible at small talk

all you have to say to that one is
P O O
I
N
L O O

With pics like this on her tinder she's probably bat shit insane dude

think this is a lost cause

Yeah I get that vibe from her

she swiped you dumb nigger. stop the small talk. "so, I want to take you out for coffee. can we meet x day"

Tell her this: "well as I can see from your photos, you really like attention, now give me your number and let's grab a coffe tomorrow, and after that we may come to my place and I will give you plenty of attention"

good advice anons. I'm just fucking horrible with chatting on tinder.

she sends nudes for money. just ask her if she wants to fuck one and done

Why

ask her what book she's reading, and when she tells you the title of something you never heard about say something like "never heard of it before but the resume sounds interesting, how about we meet up at [local bar/coffee that's not too shady] so you can tell me more about it... or about you, maybe?"

she put the word "pique" in her profile. if what you are saying is true she either overhead a string black woman use that word or read it on tumblr

You must be decent looking op.

Nah I'm average. I'd say 6/10

nah, she probably thinks french makes her sound deeper

never stick your dick in crazy OP

>deeper
she must lust for it since she was born into the race with the smallest dicks aside from OP

already commented 2 times... he does the same shit.... good luck with becoming their bff girlfriends OP. you're getting friendzoned on a dating app, by girls who said "yes" too your looks.

Here’s another one

ask her if she's just travelling here and how long will she stay for?

hope you won't fuck up, nigger, she's legit cute

do you wanna have the worst sex of your life with an overweight american? ;)

send to her "Пиcкy дaш eбaт?"

thats what i'm afraid of mate

Ay bby you looking for a pianist?

>scots gaelic
why

gurrl do u wanna see my skin flute?

luckily I also play the violin so I think I can talk to her about that

tell her about how you enjoy fingering A Minor

>3 hours later
yeah sure seems like you were ecstatic you matched

why not?

any update?
and yeah that's a good plan, ask her if she writes her own pieces or just plays classics, then maybe compare your favorite songs to play
if you feel like this is a good track, suggest you could meet and play a duet. if she says that's silly, suggest beer and pizza.

Nothing yet. This one doesn’t seem as crazy as the other ones I get

Ask her why she looks all chineesey if she's russian

dat dog tho ROFL

You don't have a chancd , kid.

probably hapa

I always like to refer to the wise words of "Boobs" Andersonian when it comes to situations like this - "Fuck Delaware, I'll never pay more than $32 for anything."

probably scared its gonna be dinner

>play
>the violin
holy fuck what is actually wrong with you
there are two things in life you have to finger. the violin and your daughter.

You might want to take a sit there

>your daughter

daughters are meant to be cherished and protected

Seconding this user.
DO EEIITT faggot. Post caps

normies get off my board

bump

who are you calling a normie, you candy ass

gb2ED