youtube.com/watch?v=rNJacSjRAd0
youtube.com/watch?v=RkqPu8CQ1bI
youtu.be/EGNKgah948s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wagner
he was generally nasty though and treated performers as shit

the entirety of rap

youtu.be/PQYJIkMlaBk

this is a very negative thread. how about some pro-feminism music?

youtube.com/watch?v=aLEZunJmyjw

there's nothing more positive to society than the death of feminism

Leave it to Sup Forums to complain about sex positive feminism. Surely this is better than the whole "hurr penises are evil" camp right?

Women are the only sentient beings on Earth that can produce life. You dare turn back on the people who brought you into this world? Disgusting, I hope you all remain virgin niggers who die from a heart attack from eating too much of your own shit.

What I'm getting from this is that feminists now are a lot more fuckable than feminists a hundred years ago.

One on the left aint bad

i'm only turning my back on degenerate whores, user. have some perspective.

a lot more brainless

all women are whores, user.

women were more harshly criticized for their sexuality back then compared to today, but they were just as brainless

lol i just had a wet dream about my stinky indian manager from work

>sex positive feminism.
you mean the exacerbation of the objectification of both men and women where the message is shrouded in a vain display of depravity if theres a message at all

subtle, but woke opinion.

"I can't get laid" by OP and the Faggots

>le first wave feminism was superior meme
Literally just a bunch of pissy white rich pampered women trying to make lives even easier on themselves, if nothing modern tumblr feminism is still closer to the idea of it than first wave idiots.

>Literally just a bunch of pissy white rich pampered women trying to make lives even easier on themselves
100 years later, nothing has changed.

It is interesting to note that the "sexual revolution" was sometimes portrayed as a communal utopia, whereas in fact it was simply another stage in the historical rise of individualism. As the lovely word "household" suggests, the couple and the family would be the last bastion of primitive communism in liberal society. The sexual revolution was to destroy these intermediary communities, the last to separate the individual from the market. The destruction continues to this day.

Anti-feminism =/= anti-woman

>hating feminism
is middle school going okay?

>I don't hate women, I just hate it when they say things I don't agree with, like having sexual autonomy or not being traditionally "feminine"

look, user, i know women should've never acquired the right to vote in the first place, but we have to start from somewhere, right?

LESS BITCHING, MORE RECS FOR ANTI-FEMINIST MUSIC

youtube.com/watch?v=rNJacSjRAd0

nick cave in general. but this song should be the anti-feminist anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=RkqPu8CQ1bI

How about starting from aovement demanding equality for women, not just rich, straight, white ones? Go read some Emma Goldman if you think first wave feminism was so beneficial to women.

hilarious and sad that you think the only way to get laid is by submitting to the backwards ideology of these regressive degenerates

Women are held to a higher standard than men in society and have been for years. The term "women and children first" represents how replaceable and useless men are in western culture.

>held to a higher standard
I definitely used the wrong term

>I'm a sexually liberated strong independent woman
>also i'm bi-polar, depressed, suicidal, and can't keep stable relationships

that's more like it, user

That's not the point of my post. The point is that the left image is clearly supposed to be showing some "real feminists for a good cause", but they were probably the furthest away from actual feminism. If the picture wasn't a Sup Forums bait, it would have featured Civil Rights feminists gathering together, no matter the class or race.

feminism doesn't turn women into wrecks user, if anything it just makes them more honest about being wrecks

that's my sister to a t
36, single, living in san fran, miserable, 2 cats

sex should be an intimate interaction between two people that care about each other. Women running around acting like whores isn't empowering, it's embarrassing.

Second-wave = Best wave

>educated
>cute french ladies
>well mannered
>trans exclusionary
>materialistic point of view

Wow "regressive" and "degenerate" keep going and I'll win Cringey anti-feminist who gets all of his news from Sargon Of Akkad Bingo.

youtu.be/EGNKgah948s

Wow amazing that you have enough insight and clout to know how other people's sex lives should be, you definitely shouldn't just mind your own business and let other people live their lives without being shamed and ostracized by society

sarcasm to show disapproval is so gay

Not him but turning islam into empowerment unirpnically is bordering on regression

don't get caught up on semantics.
there's something to learn here.

And it's usually the mentally ill that are the most forceful with their opinions. The entirety of this new victim culture revolves around the central idea that the more outraged you are by something, the more right and entitled to are and if you are mentally unstable and fly off the handle about everything, you have your insane feelings validated and lauded for your bravery.

You speak with a really feminine, gay voice, don;t you?

Why yes, yes I do

I do happen to be gay and I born with a high tenor voice, so you are both right, but if that's your rebuttal than you haven't really defended your stance you faggots.

Don't pretend to be somebody you're not user, it's really sad.