Ylyl last one hit image limit

Ylyl last one hit image limit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NoRQzNxiSDE
soundcloud.com/saxoncasi/kosoku-x-meds8888-laylow-saxoncasi-remix
youtube.com/watch?v=O_a4DTuVE6w
documentingreality.com/forum/f10/brazil-celebrates-international-womens-day-typical-style-140874/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigger

Fucking ruined right off the bat

Lost hard. Fuck you.

wtf

Asdgfhgjhl

nii

Fuck

i really REALLY like this image

youtube.com/watch?v=NoRQzNxiSDE

soundcloud.com/saxoncasi/kosoku-x-meds8888-laylow-saxoncasi-remix

To whom ever is posting bananas, plz become anhero. Preferably on cam.
Or just go continue to post on your "cute boys butts" thread.
I honestly don't know why I come here anymore. The little bit twisted humor of this place is gone and instead of calling everyone faggot, it seems like you all have become literal faggots. Sometimes I wonder if reddit really won, and that's why there are no more raids, no more dumb shit like asking for battletoads or raiding Christian chat.
I use to enjoy coming here and seein what depraved ducks were doing on here. Keeping up with the guy that collected cum in bottles under his bed, people literally cutting themselves open and posting the results, hell even just dumb shit like "what's in the box?" Or posting pictures of "sinks" when the mods were gone.
Now it's just a bunch of gay people trying to convince themselves that having sex with men isn't gay because they're dressed in different clothing. I loathe you all and I hope they kill this board because it is already dead.

>orientate

Lost

Fuck off

*slow clap

this, I'm tired of bernaners

>new pasta

Well done.

KYS

This triggered me

What the fuck is wrong with you? People with autism would not continue this for this long. I have a hard life and 4 chan is one of my only escapes, I come here to unwind and forget about problems but now all their is is log threads and fucking traps so I look at a ylyl because it's the only thing b still has to offer and some fucking dick for no reason is still posting bananas for the 3rd or 4th fucking year straight. Well what ever I'm literally going to fucking kill myself now, it was because of my job but I held on and then it was because my wife left me for my best friend but I still held on and then when I had nothing left my younger brother and only friend left dies in a car accident driving drunk but I was still ok, but here I am, I'm going to kill myself because of your stupid fucking banana post, goodbye Sup Forums

story?

youtube.com/watch?v=O_a4DTuVE6w

Found this shit in a store the other day

documentingreality.com/forum/f10/brazil-celebrates-international-womens-day-typical-style-140874/

>thinking orientate is incorrect

use a dictionary dumbass

oh shit

bananus interruptus

this is pure quality