This latest school shooting made me genuinely sad, then I found out it is apparently the 17th this year...

This latest school shooting made me genuinely sad, then I found out it is apparently the 17th this year. I understand the want to maintain the fifth to keep brits and muslims out but it's getting depressingly common, say whatever you will but fuck man this shit is sad for everyone involved. The story of the shooter is sad, the incident is sad, its all just fucked.
I dont have any insight or anything to start a discussion I was just wondering if this bummed any other Sup Forums autists out as well. Normies being bummed out is expected but this one finally got to me and I'm just sad hearing about these finally, I cant just explain it away to myself and not think about it, I'm genuinely bummed out by this.

If any of you guys have these dark thoughts I just hope you can work through them without physically hurting others.

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2018/02/14/florida-high-school-shooting-video-shows-students-cowering-classroom-7313726/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It really sucks I have to say,most school shooters have a sad backstory

(Also first time ever that I reply to something instead of lurking)

is there somewhere a listing of all school shooting since 2018? i never heard about so many shootings

just wait till u see the autistic people cashing out on it for the meme

Almost 100% of the time they were attending therapy and clearly needed help, but then stopped attending. The discussion then turns to gun regulation and ignores the more obvious answer; the perpetrator stopped attending because he was getting shit help.

They're almost always poor kids who are obviously only able to afford the in-training BS that clinics will assign them. We need to regulate it so that those who really need help get quality therapists (and the correct one) ASAP.

If this kid and so many others just had a decent therapist instead of whatever therapy they could afford then this shit wouldnt occur.

you google that one, I'd rather not have the NSA flag me.

did somebody say meme?

GTFO with that reddit shit

want to fix the school shooting issue? it's not a gun ban you need, it's less ghetto schools

let's imagine for a second that poor young John goes to school, but barely anyone in the country has a gun

he goes trough the same shit counceling, the same pathetic teachers, the same overcrowded classrooms, the same poorly maintained buildings
and then he'll just go on a knife/axe/mace rampage like in the good old day, maybe he'll get less people, but go tell to the parents that it's a good thing that their little seal got clubbed to death and didn't get shot

give the school more budgets and maybe the kids can have a better schoollife, quite probably with less bullying and less kids deciding to just fuck it and let loose

or lower the drinking age and hope the kids drink themselves stupid instead of going on a rampage

any new video of school shooting from inside?
all i got is this
metro.co.uk/2018/02/14/florida-high-school-shooting-video-shows-students-cowering-classroom-7313726/

>maybe he'll get less people
so objectively a better result

not as if he got in the high score to begin with

I dunno, he didn't do /too/ badly

>school's getting shot up
>better be as loud as possible
>he'll never find me now

fucking russians nuking it

>school shooting made me genuinely sad

It's because nigger shootings don't make anymore news

>mfw kenya and pakistan combined can't even match russia's high score

Why even do that shit? When I was watching the news the snapchat story pissed me off more then the shooting honestly.

beta uprising go go go a dead normie is a good normie

>he still thinks he's a normie

tell me about it dude
this shit blows my fucking mind

probably just involuntary action

as if you retards wouldn't scream yourselves silly if you thought you were about to take a bullet and never get to watch anime again

I didnt say that, check your vision retard

I said its normal for normies to be upset by this, I was surprised that as a lurker I was even affected by this, but it got to me ya know

we could also just give these kids GOOD counselling, right now all they get is bullshit from student therapists and the school counselor trying to assess if they're a threat

I still think putin did that and the apartment bombings to get elected and gain support against Chechnya, the perps were even all killed by special forces so there was nobody to question.

I'm not doubting that I'd be in a state of panic, but I'm not pulling out my phone to post a fucking snapchat. That shit is actually autistic.

shits based, need more hero cameramen like him

not sure if that's what i'd have done back then, but now i'd probably grab my scissors and try to stab the cunt from a corner

best case scenario: i'm a hero, worst case scenario: i an hero'd

nigga you been playing too much PUBG

word, in the one school shooting scare I was in school for the teachers told us to stay off our phones, but fuck if there was a shooter I would hope someone would film that shit, not me though. (the other I was skipping class and just hung out a few blocks away)

>implying i play shit games like that
please, this is not Sup Forums

PUBG is absolute trash dont bring that shit around, get back on reddit you squid

fuck off normie

true, I tend to forget that these are kids
I wouldn't personally, I don't respond to threats by screaming

lol you fags probably play dota or some shit

why? wouldnt you want to help provide as much documentation as possible on such a horrible event that you have a rare and unfortunate first hand view on? in the event the shooter gets away, the more cameras that are rolling the more chance of there being evidence against somebody. do you really think the point of having smartphones with cameras so accessible now a days is just for attention whores to take selfies and vlog with? no. this is why everyone has the ability to record, so shit like this can be shown to the world to show how bad shit really is.

sorry reality isnt always peachy. soemtimes bad shit happens and it helps facilitate people to change when they actually see what happens and cant stay detached from it. Like during war when all you do is read words and stories it doesnt seem that bad, but when you see pictures of babies that were nuked it puts it into more perspective for you .

and honestly it wont be long before all school shooters are going on FB live or attaching gopros to themselves

even worse

careful not to fall off that high horse

>mobas
sickening

what if it just desensitizes us?
like, I just read that and thought "damn i wanna watch a gopro school shooting"

how was that a high horse statement? do you not know what that phrase means or do you just like shitposting?

MOBAS are fucking disgusting, play the metal gears solid 5 the phantom pain, a real fucking game. Or for multiplayer counter strike.

If the kid was doing it as a last ditch effort as to document his last moments that's fine by me, but it obviously clear this kid is literally recording this so he can say he did. If you're screaming in fear in the video and after recording think "hmm, what should my snap say?" you're not doing this for anyone other then yourself.

>the fifth
Nigger, you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.

>sorry reality isnt always peachy. soemtimes bad shit happens and it helps facilitate people to change when they actually see what happens and cant stay detached from it. Like during war when all you do is read words and stories it doesnt seem that bad, but when you see pictures of babies that were nuked it puts it into more perspective for you .
making a lot of assumptions there
like said, I'm so desensitized to death by now that a mutilated corpse doesn't make me bat an eye
it's incredibly easy for me to stay detached because I don't care about these people
I'll never know them, and I never would have
they have no effect on my existence whether they're alive or dead

>shits on pub, a game where you run around in a desert and occasionally shoot people
>defends MGS5, a game where you run around in a desert and occasionally shoot people

well if you know youre not going to die at that point no sense in looking like a faggot on the internet

Hey man, at least someone managed to put up an decent score. These "school shootings" with no to only a few deaths don't count.

if youre this much of a deranged shithead then why does the kid snapchatting this bother you?

a corpse wont bother you but this will? lay off the tofu burgers soyboy. youre not desensitized youre just a mentally ill faggot

Heres why I hate PUBG
Its trash, so glad I pirated it instead of paying for it. Trash optimization, trash shooting and gunplay, trash mechanics (that shit is garbage version of minecraft hunger games), tons of hacking (I even did it myself with something I got off the first page of google search results), tons of retards playing it trying to roleplay or some crap, and the game just looks like ass.

MGSV TPP is a masterpiece, sure it is content to waste your time but the gameplay is absolutely glorious, and if you only got to the desert levels and didnt either plan your routes to go past enemies or just get a helicopter pickup then you deserve to play a shit game like PUBG. You cant even turn off aim assist in that shitty fucking normie game, Also PUBG has no hot babes in it.

>I can watch children get slaughtered all day and feel nothing because im desensitized
>i can watch a mutilated corpse rotting away and feel nothing because im desensitized

>WTF THIS KID SNAPCHATTED HIS SCHOOL BEING SHOT UP IM SO TRIGGERED

makes sense.

What happened?

nah I dont, I dont read up on US rights or any of that shit, probably because I was only born there and dont live there.

I'm not the guy you were replying to, I don't care if they want to snapchat the school shooting
that said, that time may have been better spent securing a hiding place to avoid the imminent murder, rather than taking a video of students cowering on the floor
>deranged shithead
if you say so
I've no interest in worrying impotently about people's troubles in another country, much like I don't care about the hundreds that starve to death daily in various african countries
they have no bearing on my daily life
sure it's horrible, but it's beyond my power to do anything, so why should I care?

its beyond your power because you've chosen to take your life nowhere and be powerless, not the guy who you replied to though.

much like the vast majority of people who aren't miraculously fixing the world's problems, yes

great way to excuse not taking responsibility for the world you live in.

Its unfortunate that this fucking shit happens on a regular basis. People need to get their fucking shit together. If anyone here wants to work though this 52B483B2E90D8CEB8F6CA9B0EBFEBCC970D8FC5A3BC7A1A6FD3EE957D5545D0BC8D9F3BE74B9 is me qtox.

why should I take responsibility for the world's problems?
I look after myself first and foremost, because everyone else is less important
that doesn't mean I'm a horrible monster, in fact I'm quite pleasant to most people where I live
I have a reputation in my town for being kind and generous, but that doesn't mean I have to go stop the massacres in america

"Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty." -- Thomas Jefferson or maybe someone else.

Which also means that the price of liberty is eternal vigilance.

meaning that shit happens and ultimately no one else is responsible for your safety but you.

Snake:
>You play as a snake
Metal Gear:
>You play as a snake
Same game confirmed.

Can I just reassure you on behalf of Britain, we're not coming. We've only got one ship and we can't afford to put petrol in it. You can get rid of your guns without fear of colonial invasion.

I think it's got something to do with being poor then doesn't it?

Inb4 ebin gommunizt

Was the guy a Sup Forumstard?