How did you spend Valentine's Day Sup Forums?

How did you spend Valentine's Day Sup Forums?

My girlfriend and I went to sixflags and drank beer and smoked weed then we went to her place and had sex

More pics of girl?

> things that didn't happen
Is this a fantasy thread?

Read up

Nevermind

LOLOLOLOL.

fucking asshole.

Is that ur girl OP?

>girlfriend
Lol. Okay sure.

This guy is full of shit.

haha, woah, so original, you are like.. not a bot

I played Fallout 4, watched the Real Madrid Vs. PSG footie game, then played more Fallout 4.
Woohoo...

Valentine’s day was going great, S/O was teasing me all day, when the time finally came he just wanted a blow jon and not any fucking. Got upset, but it turned into my fault Now i’m sleeping on the couch while he gets the bed.

>My girlfriend and I went to sixflags and drank beer and smoked weed then we went to her place and had sex
Sounds like you want to go places in life.

U jell?

Oh yeah and then after we flew to France in our private jet. Omegalul. What do you do for fun? Because to me getting cross faded and riding rollercoasters and then having sex is a great time

Kkona. Are you a femanon? If you are you should wear the pants in the relationship and he's overcompensating for something, maybe his dad doesn't love him enough

I only play Fallout 4 with naked mods

I do not compute

his dad died 3 years ago. and idk what his problem is. we’ve been fucking fine and today he’s just like nah dude it’s valentine’s day and i want a blow job. what kinda crap is that

Yeah you fucking asshole, this is the last time I share my girlfriend with any of you cucks. And the library pic is of when we first met she's 16 in it so don't jerk off to it

Yessir

i took oxy and smoked blunts until i passed out then i woke up and smoked more and got drunk now im here on Sup Forums and op is a faggot

Yeah that's weird, I don't know what to do about that

same besides the blunts

Girlfriend broke up with me a week ago so I stayed at home and watched venture bros after work, was alright shows pretty funny.

Oxy? What is this 2012? Do real drugs. Also what blunts did you use? And don't say Swishers

i don’t either. shits is annoying. not like i can do anything about. I guess i’ll just crash on the couch and watch durarara while daddy gets to fucking sleep

>Girlfriend broke up with me a week ago
That's rough. How long were you two together?

That a plastic mickey's? Can't even afford glass for your girl? The fuck is wrong with you?

backwoods fggt

and what real drugs do you recommend you fucking normie cuck?

My math teacher called the downie that stalk me for a Valentine Hug

(OP)
I worked a 20 hour shift because all the cooks with gfs called in so I worked one of the busiest days of the year Whit 2 other cooked who actually want there job. * Normal days we have 7 cooks on the line, busy days we'll have like 9* there were 3 of us between 6 stations. We we're busy. My phenibut wore off and my withdrawals started kicking in. All in all, I wanna die just as much as I do when im off. I plan on doing that helium tube and mask everyone talks about soon.

They don't make glass ones anymore. At least not anymore. The last glass 40z where King Cobras but even those are plastic now

>backwoods
Excellent choice

And as far as the drugs do e or another upper

I spent it the way every other true oldfag Sup Forumstard did. I went into it drunk and alone watching anime and playing Runescape and I am leaving it drunk and alone watching anime and playing Runescape.

At least not where I live****

Sorry I had a brainfart

F

>do real drugs
>e

are you 16 or retarded? at least oxy is bsically clean heroin. who knows what kind of shit niggers are putting in your ecstasy. plus meth is for fags.

Thanks for your condolences

Shit I didn't know there was another thread already, my bad

And fuck that sounds rough. I've been there when half your co-workers call out. I worked at a Target for a while and a normal 70 person crew turned into 22 out of nowhere and it was around Christmas time so it was stupid busy. I had to run back and forth from the cash registers to the fixing the aisles. That day's manager gave us a 2 hour lunch break which only made things busier

What anime

i’m actually surprised you knew what the meant

I face pain and struggle, I push myself to the limits, and then I cross the plain a broken man, knowing that once I've healed, I've become better than I've ever been before.
I drag myself through hell, crawl up to death's face, and then laugh, hysterically, all the way home.

I get my e from Amsterdam and maybe you're right. I've only done oxy once and maybe it was bad or something because I would prefer doing 5 xans, which are shit drugs btw, than oxy again

Currently Sword Art Online II

We have all played CoD

I would say you shave shit taste but your dubs say otherwise

never knew it was a CoD thing. just thought it was a thing that we say in a group I’m in. never really played CoD that much after WaW

check

It's a guilty pleasure because I envy the relationship between Kirito and Asuna

It's from the one with Kevin Spacey in it. Ghosts maybe? Anyway there's a gay ass scene that tries to be deep where you're at a fellow soldier's funeral and you have to press F on your keyboard to pay respects to the coffin.

oh well shit. Fun fact then to tel my bitch ass boyfriend when he wakes up

Glad I could help

That's a meme for the books, it's going to outlive a lot of other memes

Yeah, I can see that

>Bought Divinity 2 for my best bud, since he couldn't afford it
>played it all night
>had more fun than when I spent valentines with my ex

You shoulda just given him a blow jon, cunt

Friendship is one of the most important things in life

>Watched champions league
>played fortnite solo and won
>shared memes with some friends
>watched football (soccer for amerifats) at night and ordered a pizza
>sex talked some tinder bitches i have just for when I get horny
>played more fortnite

Pretty much a 10/10 day
>

I drink one every weekend bruh

My drinking habits are inorthodox

Tfti

i spent the day at physio to get told my knee swelling is caused by my mind end spended the rest of the day bed bound heeling where i still am currently.

im not lonly just pissed off. couldnt give a shit about a relationship right now. got bigger fish to fry

OP....fuck you

why are you carrying a bass around like a faggots when it cannot be heard without an amp?

Its also a very cheap, somewhat shitty bass.

also, went on a date with some hoe from tinder who seemed cool. the whole time she is checking her phone like every 30 seconds, she says she "hates everything about house music" ummmm...wtf fuck u then shes like oh i have to go soon cuz my friends bla bla like 10 mins into the date probs a fake excuse whatever. id love to meet a girl thats actually a good match but that seems impossible

Tinder ain't the place for that user.

I raped someone

when u right u right

I fucked OP's mom

>neet so no gf, friends or anything
>slept all day because pic related

dunno why i'm still alive.