Itt: Childhood TV Crushes

Itt: Childhood TV Crushes

They were hotter in the cartoon but you'd have to be some kind of faggot not to want to bone the live action versions too

I STUDIED ALL HER MOVES

tbqfh

It's a shame Lucy Lawless never got more famous than Xena, seeing her assume all those different personalities like her stepsisters as well as Callisto really showed off her acting chops plus she had 20/10 facial expressions, if the internet was as prominent as it is now back then there would be a fuckhuge collage of just her various faces

whats great is the other aunt from Sabrina actually has nudes

link them

"HILLARY BANKS!"

>Yes user!!?

"WILL YOU MARRY M---"

>that episode of CYE where Larry David fucks up his date with Lucy Lawless

Ffs

and to think they almost gave the part to the chick from Weird Science: The Series

Oh man that was rough but hilarious.

>Vanessa Angel is the British actress that was cast for the role of Xena, but fell ill and was unable to make it to the set, causing the role to go to Lucy Lawless.

Wow, just when you think you're in the wrong universe..

>image.jpg

It might be more to do with Lucy than anything else. Maybe she never wanted to be a famous 'movie star actor'. After Xena's success, maybe she was over it and just wanted to be with her family. Then again, she played prominent characters on BSG and Sparticus. Plus she's performed on stage and used to sing in some rock band several years back.

>183x275

Mobile Sup Forums - for shitposting on the go

The other aunt did topless pictures.

I wanted to bust my full load on her b-oobs

Post em.

It never occurs to me to come on Sup Forums on my phone. I can't understand that mindset at all

>that episode of Bernie Mac Show where she actually sucks at golf and Wanda gets pissed because Bernie assumed Flawless would be better

Bernie Mac Show got me through some times.

hue

My laptop broke.

and i noticed a thing about her during shots in the show (binged watched 10 episodes yesterday)

they do their best to not show a profile of her ass, because it is impressive.

Bernie Mac or Xena?

always imagined her being a dutiful subordinate who would hold for me

First time I ever busted my nut.

Mate. Zelda was better.

Ahhh... the source of my crazy eyes fetish.

>busted my nut
anyone else feels that the phrase has "wanna be a nigger" vibe?

Hnnnng. Makes me remember that weird fetish thing she did before her career took off. I remember downloading it on kazaaa.

I'm a 29 year old white guy, friend. The Mask was the first time I ever jerked off to a video/picture.

Jagged too many times with her help

and reading still makes trouble for ya

>I'm a 29 year old white guy
you cum, you did not bust a nut
niggers nut, nutted,
normal people cum

Fuck off, underage.

It's weird. I never really waifu'd a girl from Dragon Ball Z. It had plenty but for some reason I never took the time to waifu one. I was too excited for the action even though it took 8 episodes to fucking power up.

or you gonna bust a cap with your homies wigger?

>Caroline Rhea
Hell yeah, and I used to get so excited when she would show up on The Rosie Odonell show, and then they chose her as Rosies replacement. Amy Shumer should take notes this is what a THICC woman looks like

>those knees

can confirm

10x hotter than the movie version. Most unbelievable thing about the movie is that the kids gave the genie small tits on purpose.

Childhood is idolizing Aunt Hilda

Adulthood is realizing Aunt Zelda his nude pics

le edgy teen reacting
post some memes m8

All of these senpai

Also Sabrina herself was probably my first crush her and Pink Ranger from mighty morphin

>tfw have dreams of cucking Ross whilst he shouts 'we were on a break' and a laugh track plays

all female cast of step by step

so smoking hot in this movie, and then somewhat pretty in every movie after it

everyone liked rachel, but i was all about monica
she looked great in ace ventura, too

monica was too flat and too grey mouse...
rachel had pokies an miniskirts in every other scene
not that I would complain fucking her, but rachel just had much more raw sex appeal

The tomboy sister got so fucking hot as she got older...

she got busty out of nothing

Al...

Denise Huxtable

The first and only black girl I had a crush on. It's been exclusively European-American girls since though because "Uncle Tom" ie normal black girls are hard to come by

Isn't that the show where it turned out the father actor was sexually assaulting the kids behind the scenes?

>315x422

Sure you don't mean Seventh Heaven?

And holy shit i just realized the pun about the title.

I gotta go lie down

I hope you've seen Angel Heart

>seventh heaven
>that dancing episode when the dad busts a nut at the door

Dat Accent

Roz from Fraiser
she had amazing large tits
and her character made her seem approachable

You watched Frasier as a child?
I still don't understand half the jokes as an adult

>they do their best to not show a profile of her ass

And Lola Bunny from Space Jam. Thankfully I never turned into a furry

Mine negro

So many boners

Her dancing was awful and she looks like a fat mexican whore.

sweet jesus, this woman and the things she did to my wee wee

In line for groceries or waiting for a friend to show up. Or just checking Sup Forums while taking a nice shit. Or at a party and sitting in the corner by yourself while petting the home owners dog and shitposting on Sup Forums.

Imagine my surprise

Baby want milky from mommy

I was all about Daphne's petite breasts and tight tummy. Remember fapping to her back when she was in To Live And Die In L.A.

Ny Bigga

yeahhh boi

how about the teenage aunts?

I wish they didn't make her bat shit crazy in Two and A Half Looney Toons. I don't understand the furry mentality at all.

I was more of a Salute Your Shorts fan

or bimbo Sabrina?

She'd have no personality otherwise plus it played off Bugs better.

She's still sexy as fuck.

>that episode when the Catholic school is having an auction and she has a wardrobe malfunction
>HE'S HAVING A HEART ATTACK

Bernie Mac Show is underrated as fuck.

It's too bad she didn't age well

She had a personality in Baby Looney Tunes though.

She's cool in Ash vs Evil Dead

>WHO YOU WIT

i miss him, bros

Aunt Zelda was the hotter one though

That episode of SVU she was sexy as fuck, sad episode actually.

Until she got killed by that tar monster and got raped by a romulan (in that order)

>watching black "comedies"