Was he a legit sociopath?

Was he a legit sociopath?

He was just angry because of the jacket and Tony antagonizing him

He was a textbook manlet.

Did he ever build Beansy the ramp?

Was she a legit sociopath?

All career criminals are sociopaths.

narcissist

Was he a legit twisted fucking psychopath?

The psychiatrist on the show diagnoses her as borderline which sounds about right

>those Manson lamps

Richie almost definitely, Livia was BPD, Ralph was a coke fiend and general piece of shit, dunno about sociopath.

He was a WHO-AH!

they all were to some degree.

He had tremendous moxie for his size

>Ralph was a coke fiend and general piece of shit, dunno about sociopath
The guy killed his girlfriend for being pregnant and he burned a horse to death.

Yeah pretty much

Why did Tony tell Richie to put a shirt on while he's cooking breakfast?

Richie had just fucked his sister, he didn't want a reminder of it

for me richie and ralph were the most fullblown sociopaths because they're amused like children with the shit they do. but they're very different though ralph is vicious he was smarter and richie had a hard on for everyone

I hate livia because as a kid me and my brother went to an aunt to be babysat and she was a sick cunt and I blame her abuse for my brother getting schizophrenia but thats some blog shit. Point is that bitch is e v i l

Richie thought he was owed everything because he did time and his brother was the kingpin. Feech also felt the mob world owed him everything since he did time, but Tony nipped that in the bud very quickly.

>Richie is 5'7
>His height is a noticeable factor in him.
>Sil is also 5'7
>Dont even realize it until I look it up.

Richie was based. Gave Tony panic attacks like a champ and wasn't scared of anyone.

No one cares what his political ideology was.

a. she was a who-uh
b. she hit me

Does everyone in this show have psychological problems?

>le mature hbo show
>everyone's a """"""sociopath""""""

Probably the only one I can think of who's "normal" is Bobby "Dirty Fighter" Bacalieri.

>ralph burned the horse

The episode is called "Whoever Did This" For good reason. Multiple Characters question who did something.

Tony even feels guilty over his death as seen in the Test Dream

>be a career criminal
>be socially normal and well adjusted

I just don't see it

kek underrated.

>When'd you put your lawn in Tony?

I have no idea what movie is this

>Was he a legit sociopath?
yes
he was also a closet homosexual who was in love with Beansie - re watch their scenes together and you can see it was never about the money, Richie was really hurt that Beansie never came and saw him in the can, and his fake kindness when he came and saw him.

and he handled it like a sociopath- retreating into the only emotion that he could fully grasp - rage

Don't give me those fucking manson lamps!

tony was a dick to him thought

But was tony really a sociopath because he liked animals more than people?

no he just disrespected the bing

c. i was high on some coke