Do you eat pussy? if not, why?

do you eat pussy? if not, why?

No, that is disgusting.
Just think about all the bacteria and fungi in it.

Yup. Like I'm getting a meal out of it.
In all seriousness, sometimes I crave eating a girl out. It's like a buffet out there.

Depends on how clean the girl is, like I wouldn’t want to if she just got from the gym or some shit

yeah man! i rather eat me friends pussy then getting a head! all day every day!

I used to. But i don't anymore. As years have gone by, I have grown disgusted by both the taste and the smell of pussy. I like fucking it, but I hate eating it. I didn't mind when I was younger, but eh.. just not into it anymore.

Yeah. What always gets me are the women who say they don't like it because they are insecure about the smell or their labia then you move their hand and go down anyways and they bust an ovary on your face in like 6 seconds. Always hilarious.

I love the twitching ov a girl's legs around my head when they cum

I usually don't love to eat rottenfishsmelling piss, acid sweat, wasted periodblood and turds relocated by back-to-forward swiping

It's good for foreplay, having your girl cum a couple times before you put it in is a big turn on for me.

lol of course not
fucking nasty

liked it in the beginning, now i'm not that big of a fan anymore. the taste isn't that great. if the girl is shaved, it's alright but still not one of my favorites. i don't like getting head either though, my dick is too insensitive for me to enjoy that stuff.

I tried it once and almost threw up. sweaty, smelly, dirty, horrible tasting. full of bacteria and fungi. dried up blood, discharge and piss. i could go on. really gross. I will never eat out a girl and I strongly encourage you guys to do the same

lol no
gross

nasty

only if she's a virgin.

I WOULD PUT UP WITH IT FOR THE RIGHT CHICK

>I love the twitching ov a girl's legs around my head when they cum
Agreed. Licking a nice fresh nook is one of the better ways to spend your leisure time... and it makes for an enthusiastic sex partner, so win/win.

what are you, gay? That's obviously the best time to eat her out, especially her asshole, the gym sweat makes that shit like 1000 times better

Maybe stay away from the crack whores with stank pussy

If I'm ever blessed with a girl in my life, you nest believe she's getting eating out any time she wanted it.

I do not. When I think about all the mucus membrane, and slime I just get too grossed out

This

only in relationships, it's weird in ONS

becuz no gf :(

poorfag here, eat the pussy