Any way to break this cycle Sup Forums?

Any way to break this cycle Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-Ma6VvaeL-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shoot up a country club.

And do it without a history of mental illness.

do what us ausfags did? fucking retarded americunts

It worked in your country. Why wouldn't it work in ours? Why not at least give it a shot America (no pun intended)?

bump

Take guns away from leftists.

Hey, they're so big on banning guns - they can be first.

Hello, Russia.

Put Christ back in our schools.

Hello CNN sheep.

Completely the wrong side of the planet. But nice try, user.

Shoot leftists. Put marshals in every school.

тopт

australias a dystopic shithole ur just too much of an ant slave to fucking know anything about it, fuck off

for exactly the reason they happened, psyopd tyranny, is the reason you need your assault rifles americans

Hello, Russia. Your 3rd grade level of English is cute ;)

WinRAR right here.

We have no concept of freedom. We're a fucking penal colony, and mostly sheep.

>says something I don't like
>scream RUSSIA!
Hillary, is that you?

they could fix schools for starters, it used to be bullies got fucking smacked around for doing what they do when caught, now they get away with it and the victims just get brutalized daily, american schools got overran with SJW logic that makes disciplining kids impossible

dubs LOGed
throat clogged

P̺͎̰̉r̵͈̠̝̤̠͆ͪ̆̆̐̃ͅͅe͛̋͑̌ͣp̳͉̖͊a̢̠̙͎̬̦r̸̼̦͙̳̽̉̿ͨͅiͧ̾ń͚͙͔̖͚̝͡g̵̥͈͉͙̟̋ͯ ̹̯͕ͫ̾̑̄͞ͅt̃͋ͩ̆͂̌ö̼̬̱̗͇́̀̑͌̋ͫ ̷̮͂b̥̝̟̹ͣo̱̣͍̥̘̝ͩͩ͆̍ͭ́o̳ͬ͆̌͌̓͘t̴͇̭͈̪͈͇ͬ͐͗̌ͅ ͉̳͑͆ͅs̙ͣ̎̐̔̎͌y̝͍ͯ͠ͅs͕̗̩̮ͤ̐t̥̻͈̪͕͍e̘͈̒͢m̸͍̪̣͍̟̱̟͂ͨ̌ͬ̑̀ ̩͍̐̋͜ị̝̖ͧ͛̍͛̓͡n̩̺͎̂͂͒ͫ͜ ͣ͆R̃ḙ̢̖ͪ͗̾p̵͙̣͔̬̺ͣl̗̱ͬ͘i̧ĉ̼̱̯̚ȃ̠̻̜̞̆̾ͅ ͇̝̾̔̄̋̄ͤM̹̙͔͈͎̑̓̌͊ͩȯ̱̋͟d̵͍̘ē̫͕̳̜̜̳.̪̖̘͎̫̑̏̈́ͩͩ̐.͖͆.͇̗̳̆̇͆ͩͪ
̠͒̊Å̫ͭ̕n̝ ̧̌̋ͫ̂͛̿e̘̝̠͕͓ͪ̎̈͐͌ͬͪ́r̗̜̰͈͛ͭ̽r̢̖̍̃̑ͣo̧̾ͦ͋ř̜̮̮̭ ̶̿̄̌h̵̭͖̪̱̦͒ͧ̑̓a͕̳͆ͩͮ̌̎͆̄s̞̮̯͖͋̾ͤ̔̀ͣ͞ ̢̫̝̮̗̗͓̓̂̉̀͆ͮo͍ͮ͂ͦ̈̈́c̬͔̰͍̞̙̙͊͂ͪ̎ͯc͕͒ͭ̔û͉̟͖͍͇͎̮́̀͡r͎̦̟̿͌́̾͆r͎̠̜̝ͭ͒͋̿͗̇̆ͅe̶̹̝̜̬̊͒̇̀̊d̜͖͎̺̊̽̈ͣ́ ̺̈ͩ͡w̼̮̞̱̤h̺͚̰̭̹̠̪̓ͯͧ̓i̢͇͇̭͓l̳̠̭͕͙͍̎ͨ̂e̤̻̪̼͐ ̖ẹ̶͓̱̙̺̤͛͆̏ͪx̨̫̠̰͒̄̆ͭ̄e͎̠̜͚̋̇͋ͣc̯ͫ̑̽u̢̜̺̭̬͇̠͌͊ͦ̄ͧ̋ͣt̫̳̼͈̦̳̔̒i̻͎̭̿̒̎n͛ͪ́̈̒g͗̊ ̜͍̺C̫̠̪͌:̶̺̼̘͆̉͒̆̎̿͆\͎̮̘̘̝̥̱͊͒̀s̵ͫȍ͕̬̯͓̣͍̉̒ͤ̔p̱̠̮̝̓̈́͗̿͛̏h̨͙͉͖̝̜͔͊̓ͦͧͭ̊i̳̙̮͒͂̄a̱̳̒\ͧ̌́̈ͤ̉̀s̺̎e̠̦͖̬ͨ̿̆̍͋̂͝ͅf̞͍͎͔̟̜ͤ̉ͮḭ̝͎̫͎͐̽ͮ̓ͅr͇̣̞͚̟͚̖ͭo̳t͖͎̀̈́ͧͨh̞̟ͯ͛ͪ̎͋.̵͍̞̦̗ͩe̹͚͖̙ͫ͊ͩ̄x̼͙̼͕̒̍̌̇̌̾ͬe͈̭̦̻̓͑̿

███╗░░░██╗██╗░██████╗░░██████╗░███████╗██████╗
████╗░░██║██║██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔════╝██╔══██
██╔██╗░██║██║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗█████╗░░██████╔╝
██║╚██╗██║██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗
██║░╚████║██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝███████╗██║░░██║
╚═╝░░╚═══╝╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝

>Anonymous

Soyboy detected

Australia isn't bordered by a third world country.

Hello, Sup Forums.

We do have shitholes like Papua New Guinea, Indonesia and New Zealand just across the moat, though.

kick out the immigrants

Nope now fuck off.

same as cutting
or using social media as an outlet for drama
or maybe shooting shit up since columbine

this is a trend of people as an outlet for their pain

a bad, self destructive outlet but an outlet nonetheless

the question is, why have we failed these people?

that is the key to breaking the cycle

youtu.be/-Ma6VvaeL-M

Pic related

Kill all the crickets

Hello, Russia.

muh distraction

I would delete the congress part because the problem of people now constantly deciding they want to just massacre a bunch of people isn't something you can just solve by laws. Otherwise yea, here's to the first of many US mass killings of 2018!

You forgot the part where shareholders of gun companies pay congress to do nothing

Checked

/thread

Promote Atheism.

Cycle broken.

Add "discipline your fucking children"
Break cycle.