MAN RACISM IN THE [CURRENT YEAR] IS LITERALLY AS BAD AS SLAVERY PERIOD SOUTH

>MAN RACISM IN THE [CURRENT YEAR] IS LITERALLY AS BAD AS SLAVERY PERIOD SOUTH

When did this meme started to infect television?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20131213/sweden-open-to-caribbean-slave-trade-reparations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Mauritania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_Congo_Free_State
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The black man's noble spirit will always be enslaved as long as a single white is allowed to exist

This 2bh

Because whenever whites are allowed to show any in-group preferences, big or small, consciously or subconsciously, they end up doing horrible things like slavery, colonization, and the shoah.

This episode was honestly fucking atrocious.
>it's better to literally fuck over the entire timeline if it means saving a bunch of slaves from the Confederate
I was excited when the episode was going to be zombies in the Civil War but then I quickly realized Jax was there so of course it was going to be about slavery and the zombies were an afterthought.
Ray and Stein fleeing from Zombie-Mick was pretty fun though.

What about arabs? They enslaved niggers first (if you ignore niggers doing that to themselves beforehand of course).

It's only wrong if the whites do it.

>Legends of Tomorrow can do literally whatever they want while time-traveling with no consequences
>if Barry sneezes while going back in time Cisco is replaced with a talking dog
Why is this allowed?

I don't even believe that black slavery in the US was a real thing. The way I look at it is that if any "history" works to the advantage of the powers that be then it should be considered false history until definitively proven otherwise. If you're talking about anything from before living memory of any person in the planet then you could claim anything happened through false documents and staged photographs.

White guilt is a crucial element of the anti-white campaign being waged against us, what it if is over something that didn't even happen?

Because being Barry is suffering.

I think the Jews are trying to stifle the rise of Isis in the west with all this bullshit in fiction

>encourage racemixing and degenerate behavior
>trying to stifle the rise of Isis
More like aiding the rise of Isis, white bois and their tiny peckers will break sooner or later and they'll all start shooting up schools in the name of Allah.

They existed. They were used for harvesting crops - cotton in the Confederacy and sugar cane in Brazil. They were good for little else.

The problem comes when you start hearing the White House was built by slave laborers and recently I've heard fucking Scots and Dutch and Swedes saying their countries should accept refugees from Africa to make up for the black slaves that built THEIR countries.

It was real but the violence of it has been hugely exaggerated. You don't whip your car when when you hit a pothole do you? Why would business owners willfully damage their capital?

>recently I've heard fucking Scots and Dutch and Swedes saying their countries should accept refugees from Africa to make up for the black slaves that built THEIR countries.
I refuse to believe anyone is this fucking retarded.

no they're trying to show the lil muslim niggers that they're part of the white machine and don't have to fight it

thelocal.se/20131213/sweden-open-to-caribbean-slave-trade-reparations

Cause it is, you racist whites are no better than your ancestors. And I don't care if your ancestors didn't practice slavery cause your race did basically making you part of it.

Most cucked country on earth

Having said that, when you deem your car to be a malfunctioning piece of shit you have no qualms about raining blows upon it, because there's nothing wrong with letting out a little steam. Obviously slaveowners wouldn't just randomly beat the shit out of slaves doing their jobs properly.

>blacks were enslaving blacks for thousands of years before the white man showed up

So I guess your own race is just as bad

woke

early, mid- 1970s.

>yfw swecucks are forced to ship a few hundred white females a month to get BLACKED by big african cocks as reparations

If the other cars worked harder if you whipped one of them, people would whip cars.

I mean you know its not really a black guy and just bait right?

So why respond?

do these people ignore the 80s and 90s?

multiculturalism was everywhere in television, it was just done in good taste

>Jamaica seeks reparations for early 19th century slave labor
>slave labor only in Jamaica, slaves owned only by people in charge in Jamaica
And this should be taken seriously, why?
If any of those named countries accept this, I'll fucking laugh.
Knowing Sweden, they'll probably bend over backwards because of this.

So I guess we should kill random blacks when pic related happens since "their race makes them part of it".
With the current stats on black crime, that makes a lot of blacks to pay for the crimes of their brothers.

Tbh the entire plot of the episode is him realizing he is wrong

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF BLACKS DID YOU LIL CUNT! Africans didn't take it that far, you ARABIC AND EUROPEAN SHITS DID

so if blacks wuz kangz, and the kangz enslaved the jews, does that mean that blacks owe reparations to jews?

blacks are and were worse. They rape babies to death to "cure" aids, which they got from raping monkies in the first place. They're hilariously degenerate.

> colonialism was bad meme

Yeah you SHOULD, OH WAIT THAT ALREADY HAPPENS :D
Oh, we are paying the price with black people getting shot at by racist white cunts and cops everyday.

this tbqh

I'm pretty sure their ship somehow fixes this shit with future technology whereas Barry just runs around aimlessly. Kind of like the time drive acting as a zipper that sets the timeline moving towards it's original direction or something.

I have no idea though, this is just how I think of it.

So everything is ok, that's normal (according to you).

Did that happen before crackers came into the picture? NO, it wasn't until the white man came that Africans become to take part in such debauchery.

Also you cunts always bring up the most backward Africans, most Africans don't rape babys. If you wanna go that root maybe we should go by the assumption that all white people molest kids.

Of course they didn't take it that far

They lacked the technology to make a simple wheel. Getting across an ocean was simply beyond them.

It's the natural order of things, white people are already the minority in America, I'm glad that you're currently being "oppressed", by the alt left. Hope that fucking continues. :)

She probably liked getting BLACKED and picked this guy at some bar, then she got BLACKED and then got dead.

IF YOU IGNORE THEM

There was no recorded history before the white man came. So of course you can claim nothing bad ever happened.

>NO, it wasn't until the white man came that Africans become to take part in such debauchery.

Well I guess we'll never know, since your proud rapists linage never invented writing to record your history.

Luckily we have our white historians who recorded how when they got to Africa, the slave trade was flourishing because your shitty desert dwelling proto-humans were enslaving each other left and right, that is when they were not butchering and eating each other.

No, its cause they HAVE FUCKING MORALS unlike you fuckers! Treating humans like animals, sickening. Also Africans did cross the ocean ya dumb shit, I'd know cause I'm African and my country participated in the trade of goods with the Mediterranean using the silk road.

You white fuckers, really don't know shit huh?

Yeah, will it was better before we had to see your pale faces. I'm fine with the arabs but europeans are disgusting animals who didn't even bath until it was introduced to them

WE

Aww Africans didn't make shit :'( Me so sad! I don't give a fuck, who cares? Everything invented by other cultures is basically meshed into one now, you think I feel inferior? I don't, cause I don't base my pride on the accomplishments of others. Maybe you should do the same.

The slave trade was flourishing cause tribal Africans with no sense of what was going on around them were tricked! As for us butchering each other, that wasn't an issue until you retarded fucks divided us into countries.

>didn't bathe
>Romans are well known for building giant bath houses

And those bath houses are still more impressive pieces of engineering than anything in Africa today made by non-whites

>Africans did cross the ocean ya dumb shit

Holy shit, that's not a meme, you do believe that.

we wuz kangs? hahah stfu

WUZ

That's one smug hobbit.

holy shit ARE YOU RETARDED? Do you honestly think Egypt was the only country in Africa that took part in trade?

White people are so uneducated on African affairs yet they can't keep us out of their mouths :)

he looks down on dindu orcs

>I'm fine with the arabs

You're aware that arabs still practice slavery, on blacks, as of today.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Mauritania

WE

I KNOW, they are actually worse than Europeans when it comes to that but I still prefer them due to their trade and good relations. Europeans just fucked shit up and left.

Also the only Africans that got enslaved were the tribal kind that never assimilated into mainstream society, as for slave trade today. Well, tough luck! Slavery is worse of a problem now than it ever was.

>Egypt
>black

Egypt isn't FUCKING BLACK, did I say they were black? They were a multicultural society, made up people from the upper eastern/north part of Africa.

>Europeans just fucked shit up and left

Correction, Europeans built up a large amount of infrastructure and left. Then decades of incompetent African rulers/governments destroyed that infrastructure.

>they are actually worse than Europeans
>when it comes to that but I still prefer them

Maybe you're less happy when you have the chance to be free, and to have enough education, free time, wealth and technology to even write here thanks to the societies built by big bad whites.

aka mostly middle eastern, just like Egypts population today

here : for everyone's EDUCATION

HOL UP SO U BE SAYING DEM EGYPTIANS AINT BLACK?

k? West Africans were the one selling their brethren into slavery, they had no sense of loyalty.

Sad

They could pass, but most Egyptians I know hate arabs and just say they're Egyptian, most north africans don't actually like arabs and distance themselves from them.

Also North Africa is a very diverse place, so I don't want to lump it with the middle east.

Ok, some Europeans did leave Africa better but the vast majority didn't. Also the lines they drew between countries really didn't help up at all! And actually brought about many wars.

There are two races on the planet earth, black and not black.

>leave roads, hospitals, railways, sewage systems, ect
>it all goes to shit in a few decades under native rule
>fuck them europeans

lol

What a stupid statement, american shits are ruining this world with their black/white bs

I like this post a lot

Lets just pretend that's all they did eh? It's not like they did anything wrong right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_Congo_Free_State

We should be thankful to the white man for gracing us with his brutality :')

>they had no sense of loyalty

protip: Africa is not one big happy family. It's a gigantic continent.

>REEE you drew the map wrong, that's why we're genociding and raping each other nonstop, yet managing to breed like fucking cockroaches (ONE BILLION fucking Africans)

Try taking responsibility for once.

KANGZ

>europeans come and treat africans like africans treat other africans
>cry about it for centuries

I fucking know that, but West Africans were the ones who sold their own people into slavery. They really didn't give two shits what the white guy did to their people, even if they were from warring tribes why would you sell out to the white/arab man. Pathetic.

Also the map being drawn wrong is A BIG FUCKING DEAL! You have a bunch of different clans/tribes trying to get control of a country.

This man is channeling Lord Yakub!!!

We treat each other like shit? Africans aren't savages, we don't just chop off peoples hands off if they don't complete their daily plantiation work.

That's some euro-shit.

>we wuz civilized
This is Nation of Islam tier delusion.

hahahahahaha holy fuuck

>Europeans pay Africans to put down rebellions
>Africans lie and say they are killing rebels to collect money
>Europeans find out
>start demanding hands to prove that they were doing their job
>Africans decide it's easier to chop off the hands of any people they can

LOL

Europe did not put Africa in either a worse or better position threw colonialism, it only brought the tribal conflicts into a modern era.
Discuss.

We were, I'm not taking about the tribal ppl who didn't even know how to start a fire. Why are the tribal Africans the face of a nation? They don't represent us at all.

Does someone have that African paratrooper copy pasta?

It's pretty dope

will nignogs ever get over their persecution and inferiority complexes?

Why did they even come to Africa? We were fine without them, very selfish people. I'm glad Africans are flooding Europe, now you'll know what its like.

they had the common sense to castrate most of the ones they brought into their lands

>Why did they even come to Africa
why do niggers always speak about shit that they know nothing about?

Will white people ever own up to their part in destroying also EVERY FUCKING REGION of this world? Africa, the Middle East and even Asia. Lets not forget Oceania or the Americas :) Fucking whites man, they are the devils among us.

This.

When they make comparable achievements to Europe/Asia

Aka never

preach it brotha tyronimus! My pineal gland overfloweth.

And now the arabs are going through their own hell, god is good :)

>it's only bad when white people do it

;^)