/thread

/thread

You should be banned

give everyone at the school a gun, you wanna attack now bitch

Go fuck yourself faggot!!!!

End of story

wut

A Gun is a very effective point-and-click IRL banhammer, often deployed by impotent wankers who are butthurt because they won't get what they want through hard work, intelligence, love, creativity, enterprise or other human virtues, and want to act out their frustration and inadequacy through IRL trolling and pwning others. Guns are what Americunts have instead of penises, while britfags (the major proponents of gun control) are forced to suffer through their microscopic penile reality by taking party drugs and drowning themselves in tea and crumpets. The Internet has a huge guns, weapons and military related subculture, with numerous websites catering for all preferences. Some are filled to the brim with 16 year olds who don't have a fucking clue and generally just spout the latest bullshit from Future Weapons, the weapons menu on Counter-Strike, Modern Warfare 2, or the latest article from Soldier of Fortune if they are really advanced.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles was the best Final Fantasy.

I am from brazil and I can attest that banning guns will not help with anything

As it was done around 2000 here and crime crime numbers only skyrocketed

It will only prevent people who cares about the law from getting it

Criminals and psychopaths will still find a way, while the good people will be helpless

Fucking trips dont lie.

I agree.

Yeah but Brazil is a shithole

baseball bats should be banned as well.
pic related

Guarantee'd replies

That's your gun control argument?

H E A D A S S

Listen.

I'll let these constant gun ban bait threads slide, but that is some fucked up bullshit and you know it.

OP can't /thread

Faggot

His point was that the ban didn't stop it from being a shithole you fucking mongoloid.

There is nothing in the Second Amendment that states the amendment is void if some kids in school get shot. Please make a note of it, thanks.

What about hunters and soldiers , surely you can't expect the navy seals to roll into war armed with axes and knives ? Or can they still use grenades and flame throwers? Or perhaps bows and arrows like Rambo ?

If we're going to start taking away Americans' fundamental rights to try and solve the gun violence problem, let's look at the first amendment in addition to the second.

imo all bans should be gunned

where have you been, the US is a shithole too

Don't worry, its a win/win situation

If Amerifat continues to ignore widespread mass shootings, then more Amerifats will be purged

If Amerifat gets its large, lumbering ass into a position to enact wide sweeping gun reform the NRA faggots on this website will be crying oceans of tears while they get baseball bat clubbed for their mobile phones

At least we won't have to hear of the "horrifying drama unfolding" every three days when an attendant forgets to put sprinkles on someones Dunkin' Donut.

Jokes on you, retard. Dunkin Donuts already have sprinkles before you buy them.

Shut up liberal faggot. Kill yourself.

Soldiers are the only ones who SHOULD have guns, not Billy-Joe whose got a problem with the food stamp office

NRA fags can act nonchalant all they want, having everyday civilians armed to the teeth is fucking stupid. Why don't you have sex with the "founding fathers" and der "secund ammundment" if you love it so much.

When you say you cant take "muh-guns" whenever a mass shooting occurs (probably one happening right now, lol) you are saying that you don't care about your countrymen, that you would rather act like a three year old with a toy then prevent women, children and innocent bystanders on the street being suddenly and randomly shot because you are a gun-happy hillbilly redneck.

wow that really helped towards the dialogue. nice talking points this will for sure get you there

Banning guns is like banning the sun.. it won't work.

Oh, and for hunting fags that complain about no weapons to shoot the animal coming right for them, gun bans are for specific weapons...mostly assault and automatic weapons, hunting rifles etc are usually still purchasable legally and I s'pose cause your the Wild Wild West they might let you keep your hand cannons.

Gun-nut arguments are so convoluted.

idk dude i think the sun is pretty gay, tryna give everyone the D
i'd ban that shit

also can yall remember to sage the bait threads please? you're not animals

Outlaw guns, than only outlaws will have guns. Wont solve anything, mass murders will be done by bombs and chemical attacks and illegal, unregistered firearms. Nice try though.

Here's that coveted (You)

How about we ban killing? Oh wait...