I’m trying to figure out a way that I can see if my girl is faithful or not...

I’m trying to figure out a way that I can see if my girl is faithful or not. I just don’t know how to go about it without her knowing it’s me checking her. Need halp

maybe stop being such a pathetically weak insecure little child

I guess it’s more of just a reason to leave her as she’s sent nudes and stuff to other guys before

I can try to talk to her if you don’t mind sharing her sc or something

>ignorance is bliss
You keep telling yourself that. Meanwhile we'll just keep living in the real world. People are unable to be predicted to be cheaters - given an opportunity and a shitty day, they just might..

You dumbass.

You leave her BEFORE V-Day.

I’ve tried snap in the past and she just doesn’t accept the friend request. Like yesterday I pulled out all the stops for V-Day and I’m not a terrible person to expect maybe a bj or even just sex right? Well we get home and she starts grabbing my dick and then she’s like “how do you hold it when you pee” omg I wanted to punch her in the face. No sex no bj just blue balls and resentment

>sent nudes to other people before

Glhf she's prob 8 inches deep in dick as we speak.

Nah we live together lol she’s sleeping at home

Don't ask her to suck your dick, you moron. Man the fuck up, and just start going down on her, without asking, she'll get into it and fuck you.

don't bother with all the super spy surveillance stuff, if you think she's cheating on you she is, by cheating i mean she's hiding something, maybe talking to an ex or some new guy, she hasn't sucked his dick or fucked him yet, but when a girl hides stuff from her bf or husband it's usually pretty obvious... now you have to decide if you can be with her for just companionship/sex (because ehe's obviously a thot and that's the only thing thots are good for) or is you wanna break up and tind true wuv somewhere else, whatever you do don't assault her or fuck yourself up, no thot is worth it, use her or let her go

I go down on her all the time I’m not initiating shit anymore. She needs to start sucking my dick after days like that. She should just know to do that after all the gifts and food and chocolates etc

She’s done the nudes in the past and now she’s got a new job where she’s the only girl in an office full of good looking dudes and she’s got so that just makes me think she’s gonna cheat even more

She’s hot** not got

if she sent nudes in the past behind your back i'm not sure why you're even still with her, you must be a very forgiving and hopeful person, but once a cheater always a cheater, she doesn't respect or love you enough to be faithful, and you don't respect and love yourself enough to dump her and go with a girl that actually loves you, like i said use her or dump her but don't spy on her like she's your soulmate and the mother of your kids or something, she's not worth it and not worthy

I mean she says she loves me. I’ve gone through her phone before and found out all that shit that she did. She used to be a big whore in college and she used to love sucking my dick and fucking a lot but it’s not really like that anymore. I moved to jersey from Michigan for her too lol maybe I’m just a fucking idiot

naw ur just human, your shared history and love for her are pushing you to stay even though it's unhealthy for you, assuming ur not a troll i'll tell u i've been on both sides of the fence, i,e, i wasted about 2 years on some thot i suspected of cheating on me almost from the beginning, it was worse then i thought, but i've also been the ex that a girl calls and lies to: "hey let's hang out, no i'm not seeing anyone silly" they're totally not just seeing a guy, but a great guy that proclaims how much he loves them on facebook and buys them romantic presents, like literally buys her dinner at an expensive restaurant and two days later the girl is buying me dinner at steak-n-shake before we go and "hang out" (ie fuck) at her place, (in my defense i didn't know this ex was involved with someone since i deleted my FB account and wasn't spying on her, she just contacted me out of the blue, also I didn't confront her when i found out, just cut contact with her)

i'm the one who wrote the consider the following post, i honestly believe i'm better off without anyone now, but when i was with the cheater i did all sorts of mental gymnastics to stay, my only regret is not breaking things off sooner

>moved to Jersey from Michigan for her
Oh user....
Well you definitely need to leave her, I think you know that, if you've been in a healthy relationship before you know finding nudes being sent is a DEAL. BREAKER. She has no respect for you, probably has even less now that you've allowed her to do it.
Now since you've moved for her and you live together you have to do this strategically, save money she doesn't know about, put it towards a new place. Not being able to leave her immediately will likely make you grow complacent being with her. Don't. She is not someone you can spend your life with.
Hell spring time is coming you could live in your car and get a YMCA membership to shower if you're not a pussy.

Damn thanks boys for the insight. You’re both right I just think I’m way too forgiving and I believe in her more than she does herself. Also she gave me HPV lol fml

> She should just know to do that, why won't she suck my dick!?!

The beta man at his finest

Dude get aomeone you know but she doesnt to chat to her if she sebds shit then se a whore an dump tht ass not hard....

Is reciprocation really that crazy? Plus she sued to love that shit so I’m not seeing the problem here

so what Id do is go to a hotel bar, highly passable with horny strangers, get your girl solid drunk, put a craigslist ad for a girl in that bar fitting your girls description and wait to see how she reacts when ppl hit on her

Lol I fuck a girl that lives with her boyfriend, doesn’t stop anybody if u live together, while he was out work I would throat fuck her and bounce, feelsbadman

Have you just tried talking to her maybe???

We are talking now. I’m taking charge lol

i hate to break it to you, but there's this ratio thing as far as words per text, it should never be that lopsided, look at how many words you wrote versus how many she wrote, she's a cheater, just use her or lose her, all this "tell me so i can see you this way and know that you love me" is bullshit, but you're obviously very emotional and in denial, i understand, you'll look back on this one day and shake your head, you need to start building your new life not wasting time with this thot (unless u wanna use her as a free whore while you look for the right girl), it's ok man ur only human

Maybe she just wants to talk face to face though?

This. I can contest to this from experience. Short answers = she's an unfaithful lying who're

If the tables were turned YOU'D be the one bombarded with long texts.

whore*

Dude...it might seem like you're taking charge but saying "Tell me exactly how you cheated so we can stay together" is one of the most submissive things you could do.
she is getting 2 messages right now
1. she can keep doing this and you'll tolerate it
2. you care enough about specifics to ask (so you can just hurt yourself pointlessly)

Was gonna say, if you doubt at all, they probably be are.
Now after that tidbit, your answer is basically assured. Dump and dump

Made this mistake before. You want to hear it all so you can get over it and get over the doubts, but women don't think that way.

Thanks a lot guys I really appreciate the help. If we break up I’ll make sure to post a thread of her nudes for you guys. Little secret? The thread picture is her lmao

People never change, no matter what