Every day I feel more and more shitty.

Feels Thread?

hold ur little gonads in strife

I like lemonade

Doesn't this look inviting?

What is this? Feels for ants?

Open image in new tab and zoom.

Absolutely

When was the last time you did something for the sake of self-improvement?

I don't have the energy to try and improve myself anymore

but you do have the energy to drink water instead of that soda on your desk

fuck you i like soda

Actually I drink more water than soda lmao

i'm pretty comfortable with who i am as a person because i'm at least self aware of how much of a dick i can be, but i'm not really happy with my life in general

I'm in River Falls, WI if anyone wants to do something. I need an excuse to leave my room, otherwise it's a struggle

The secret is that doing it is what gives you the energy.

If you think about completely turning your life around it seems impossible. But if you break it down into pieces that are small enough for you to handle its completely achievable.

How old are you? What are a few things that you would like to set as goals (big or small)?

say that shit to my face i fucking dare you

not op but genuinely curious: what do you suggest for someone who has no real goals or ambitions for their life?

Everyone is good at something and everyone enjoys something.

The problem is that its hard for us to think outside of the box with what that might be. Especially if you dont have someone to show you new things.

Explore. Read. Think about it. Google it. Let ideas evolve. Use your brain. Come up with 3 things every week you want to try which could lead to a rewarding career or a satisfying hobby and just try new things.

Eventually you'll find things you enjoy and are naturally talented at and that will lead to a more satisfying life and the developmebt of your 'best self'.

i have things i enjoy
i have things i'm naturally talented at
they don't overlap
i can't make a career out of them

I turn 17 this year (inb4 underage. I get it, I'm not meant to be here.)

I can't really think of anything I want to do. All I can think of is getting off my ass and trying to pick up a part-time job.

It wasnt advice on how to turn your passions into a career it was advice on finding your passions.

Tbh i dont think most people can turn their passions into careers.

well i can't turn them into reasonable goals on any level. i like to draw but i don't think i'm good enough to do anything cool with it and i'm simply not motivated enough to do so.

reason i'm not motivated is because i made a blood pact that as soon as i do my one successful art project i'm gonna off myself and i'm not really ready to become an hero

I wish I could combine every piece of advice I have floating around my brain into one nugget of wisdom.

I suffered from depression and anxiety in my teens too, im 23 now and I made that shit my fucking bitch. You can to, if you can cultivate the right perspective on yourself, others, your past and your future.

I know this sounds like some morpheus-in-the-matrix hippy bullshit but your literally your entire reality is defined by your perspective and youre in control of your perspective.

Control your thoughts. Cultivate positivity. Do things which give you self esteem and make you proud of yourself.

You can overcome any obstacle.

I hate sounding like a whining pussy, but here goes.

> Wife left 3 weeks ago
> Claims it’s “not over”
> Won’t come see me, moved into her own place, signed a year lease
> Told the cops I threatened to kill her
> I’m disabled, can barely work, have heart conditions (plural)
> Thanks to stress, I’ve had several runs of Afib lately, one TIA, three fainting spells
> My “best friend” told me I deserve to kill myself, in detail
> My family told me I’m just a useless embarrassment

So here I am, useless, unwanted, absolutely alone, hated, forgotten, with a wife that will only have a “real” conversation with me when I’m willing to give her cash.

The only 2 times she’s showed up were bc I gave her money to help her move to her new place. I can’t afford my own food or fuel or bills, but I handed her money hoping if I could talk to her in person she’d change her mind.

Now I have this promise, “We can work on things, just get better and I’ll come back,” but also, “Seeing you and talking to you gives me anxiety and I don’t need that in my life.”

So... what the fuck am I supposed to do now?

maybe find someone who cares
sounds like she's manipulating you

I'll try to keep this in mind
Thank you, user

also bipolar as well as some antisocial disorders diagnosed. i don't use them as excuses but it does make things more difficult as far as making friends goes, and i live in one of the liberal centers of the country and have been called racist and sexist simply for existing as a white male so i'm afraid to even talk to people

I dont by have any goals or ambition in life.
I'm smart, like really fucking smart, particularly in maths, yet I have no drive or vision as to what I should do with it. I look around at all my friends and know that every one of the will be more successful them me, even the idiots optimist that thinks he'll be the next Richard Branson. Beyond my smarts I have no other positive features. Ugly, awful social skills, terrible at sports or any physical activity and just generally have a shitty, miserable personality.
I honestly wish I could give my smarts to someone who'd use it, atleast if I was your regular idiot I wouldn't be this huge failure but instead I'm just gonna be wasted potential. Even typing this makes me feel pathetic.

Instead of looking for something to do in life just because your good at it look for something to do that you actually enjoy. I draw all the time and i'm fucking shit at it but at least i enjoy it. Hell if you went on to become a cook at Mcdonald's i wouldn't consider it a waste of time if you actually enjoyed it and were happy there.

Oh no I enjoys maths and learning in general as well, it's just a complete inaptitude to find any future with it.

My boyfriend has been acting super emotional and touchy for a while, everything upsets him and doesn't really texts before work, just leaves a message hours before and stops replying until he gets to work.
This has made me fall out of love long ago, he is a great company since nobody would be as dedicated as him and I'd like to move in with him soon, he pays my rent so I don't want to break up and be homeless.
What do?

Fuck this world man

Maybe become a teacher? Mathematician, psychian, anything in that field. You can do so much, yet you're not willing at all...

How do you expect to feel happy if you keep filling your life with depressing shit

doesn't do much, since you've posted a fucking thumbnail

I want to work in some sort of research field but haven't for a few reasons.
In my country there isn't much work for it
I'd hate the idea of working grant to grant and getting paid mediocre at best unless I do something big
Simply afraid that I'll be unable to do it and will waste years of my life working towards something then failing

yeah better to just sit on your ass and do nothing than to take a risk amirite
and what a terrible risk it would be, working and earning money? might as well just lay down and die